• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Of course. How can you say you truly love her if you don't have one?

Unless she doesn't have one. You are excused then.

Much, I imagine, to Kirbyguy's chagrin, the only official Smile daki is of Wolfrun.

ChNl1LH.jpg

shit you not

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Watamote 4

Oh god...it started out uncomfortable as hell, and got AMAZINGLY awkward by the end...

I don't think I'll ever stop cringing...

That whole "train molestation" thing was SO uncomfortable to watch. And then at the end when Tomoko's father walks into her room...holy fuck awkward (and yet, kinda sweet at the same time).

BRB, cringing forever.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Lol wow, that's amazing. At least the producers or whoever have a good sense of humor.

Somehow it's not okay for the characters in the show to have boyfriends but it is okay for the child audience to want to affectionately cradle a malevolent werewolf.

Kagami

does anyone here have one?

Oppai Mouse Pad: Kurumi Tokisaki

tempted to buy the oppai mouse and Im looking for impressions.
I see a lot of people say they like using them, but I got one (Kotonoha from School Days) many years ago and found it actually a bit annoying to use. It added this delay time of positioning my wrist on it before moving the mouse, so every time I moved my hand from the keyboard to the mouse it was bugging me.

sigh...

Guess I can get a Cure Peace shirt right? And just wear that every night and have a sweaty Yayoi with me throughout the night in bed.

:(

CorvoSol

Mega Man Sins 16

So half this episode is how Zero and Ciel are hangin' with Dr. Cain and Alouette as Dr. Cain narrates the story of how he found Alouette and how miraculous that is. The OTHER half of this episode is a no-holds barred throw-down between Omega, Fafnir and Harpuia. Meanwhile Sigma shows up to uh, pep Omega up by telling him he'll never be as strong as Zero because Zero killed X. Omega tells him to shove it, gets up, and beats the living bolts out of Fafnir and Harpuia, "rescuing" the ever manipulative Leviathan from them.

Lots of talk of salvation and miracles in the first half.

But those were sales failures, which is my original point!

I am elated to learn AO was a sales failure. Marginally disappointed but not entirely surprised to learn that RNL was, too.

Syrinx

I see a lot of people say they like using them, but I got one (Kotonoha from School Days) many years ago and found it actually a bit annoying to use. It added this delay time of positioning my wrist on it before moving the mouse, so every time I moved my hand from the keyboard to the mouse it was bugging me.
I feel like there's a joke to be made here...but I got nothing.

Probably means time for sleep.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I have 3 oppai mouse pads and I like them :x

Also, I would hella buy a Chet Mio daki.

sigh...

Guess I can get a Cure Peace shirt right? And just wear that every night and have a sweaty Yayoi with me throughout the night in bed.

:(

This is acceptable. There are no Chihaya dakis but I have four shirts with her on it :x (Two of each. I buy two so I can have an extra one that I will never wear.)

wonzo

Banned
Watamote 4

Oh god...it started out uncomfortable as hell, and got AMAZINGLY awkward by the end...

I don't think I'll ever stop cringing...

That whole "train molestation" thing was SO uncomfortable to watch. And then at the end when Tomoko's father walks into her room...holy fuck awkward (and yet, kinda sweet at the same time).

BRB, cringing forever.

Wait, they actually covered the train chapter? Holy shit ahahahaah.

Branduil

Hah jbug617 posted too in the middle of me typing this.
I guess it's shopping blog time on AnimeGAF.
DHL just showed up at my place!

i8lnzYl3UrMpA.JPG

Also volume 5 (14) of Genshiken 2nd, the final volume of the Ro-Kyu-Bu! novels, and the final volume of the Koe de Oshigoto! manga.
http://i4.minus.com/iTq8OcslD1ZuO.JPG

An anime with some of the best traditional mechanical animation, so of course they put a bunch of CGI on the cover.

It says,

Disc 1
-OVA episodes 1-4 & International Version (English audio w/optional Japanese subtitles)

Disc 2
-Macross Plus Movie Edition
-North American report and staff interview
-Macross Plus trailers
-Macross Festival '95 movie trailer
-Macross Plus TV commercial collection
-Macross: A Future Chronicle
-Playstation game "Macross Plus Game Edition" trailer, opening animation, and in-game cinematics

Other
-Macross SP Cross Deculture (social card game) exclusive item code
-100 page data book (Macross Plus Archives)
-50 page key-animation collection
-Box art by Tenjin Hidetaka, inner case art by Masa Yuki

Well I certainly hope all of this stuff makes it to the US.

mhs004

WataMote 4

I think I paused the episode at least 12 times for cringe breaks. It's a great show but dang the awkwardness can get to you

The show should be called how many times can you cringe.

CorvoSol

Megas XLR 108: Dude, Where's My Head?

Jaime finally gets hisself a date, and Coop lets him borrow his car (Megas' head) because Coop, unlike Jaime, is a bro. Anyway, Coop gets some bonding time with Kiva (who so far is treated as one of the guys, and not as a Sexy Action Lady or Strong Independent Woman, which is refreshing in many ways), and Jaime, after some foibles, actually does a half decent job on his date.

The look on Gorath's face while Jaime accidentally drives Megas is priceless, and the entire scene is gut-busting funny. And the show shamelessly and mercilessly takes one kick at MTV after another, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom