• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnet128

Banned
Yuyushiki 12 END

I swear, every time I think these girls can't get any cuter, they go and do something that proves me wronger than I could have possibly imagined.

Really sad to see this show go, hope we get more someday.

ibiMK1oXxji7IX.gif

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there a poll somewhere, I'm hearing of people ranking anime on here or something?
Yes. Here it is:

Please choose the following anime to be crowned best anime of all time:

Kill Me Baby ▢
Kill Me Baby ▢
Kill Me Baby ▢
Kill Me Baby ▢

Theonik

Girls und Panzer OVA the 6th
Pretty good OVA to wrap these specials off. Nice gags all round. Shame that now that I've seen this I have no panzers to look forward to till the movie which then I'd have to wait for the BD release to see. Oh well.

CorvoSol

Since it's still early in the thread and I've had some mood swings and watched some new shows, its time to update my list of mecha!!

Excellent
Full Metal Panic!:The Second Raid -This is just me playing favorites, really. The Second Raid is a good Real Robot series with Super Robot elements and does an excellent job deconstructing its own protagonist and developing his relationships with the cast.

Martian Successor Nadesico- I still consider this the best show mecha has ever produced, in no small part because it manages to capture every aspect of the genre at one point or another. It has war, it has half assed philosophy which it makes fun of, super robots, real robots, the best clip shows ever, harems, otps, actual development of a character and seemlessly transitions between comedy and tragedy at the drop of a hat.

Neon Genesis Evangelion- I shouldn't have to justify Evangelion's placing on the list at all.

Eureka Seven- While the first few episodes are mind blowingly slow, this show managed to do something I'd call hard. Where I normally give shows a fair shake before deciding I hate them, I went into E7 hating it already. This show fought me tooth and nail until I realized how wrong I was. This show man, THIS SHOW.

The Big O- It's freaking film noir Batman in an Asimov world piloting a giant robot with shades of Evangelion in the background. And if Congress declares that pizza is a vegetable because it has so much tomato (a fruit), then boy howdy, let me tell you how healthy the second season of this show is for you!

Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket- Stump said "I'm not a fan of mecha" which basically axed any hope of me ever recommending anything to him ever, but if I REALLY had to, it would be this. Because War in the Pocket, while being set in a world with mecha, is not really about that. It's an endearing story about just how senseless and violent and meaninglessly brutal a war can be. And it does it without being heavy handed or full of the stupid pseudophilosophy that has come to bog the Gundam series for so long. War in the Pocket is the Award Bait of Gundam series and the only thing from the entire mecha genre I'd be comfortable recommending to people who are expressly not into mecha.

Mobile Fighter G Gundam- The best Gundam series ever made, though, is G Gundam. It's a Super Robot series, its true, and at first glance appears to be your basic tournament journey story about one guy who wants to fight other guys to get stronger. For much of the show it can seem like that's how it is. Then, toward the end of the show, this show drops like, three megaton twists in a row and then tears your heart out and punches you in the tear ducts. All while being the most insanely awesome Gundam show ever made.

Very Good

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet- Gargantia is a predictable, but enjoyable mecha series and the best thing with CG mechs I've ever watched. The majority of the season has been spent devoted to developing the protagonists character and there's been a fair amount of speculative fiction as well. It's predictable to a T, but well done.

Gun x Sword- It's like a wild west revenge story. Except with giant robots. And the best damn sound track of any anime since Cowboy Bebop. It's fairly light hearted until the end, but definitely a good show to watch.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- This show's like a crash course in anime, except that Nia isn't Simon's sister or anything like that. It's a loving sendup of the Super Robot Genre, and a lot of fun the whole way through. It doesn't place excellent though because of Nia. Fuck Nia.

Code Geass (Season 1 Only)- The first season of Code Geass was an interesting, brainless pizza hut advertisement, but it was such a stupid, entertaining romp filled with memorable moments and watercooler discussions that I can't score it any lower. It was dumb, but you could still kinda take it seriously, and the fact that it let you choose which side to root for without screwing that up the way that AvX or Civil War did was appreciated.

Rin-ne: The Flower of Lagrange- There's some pandering in this show, which is the SDBurton of Mecha, as well as a lengthy advertisement for the town of Kamogawa. If you don't care about either of those things, though, its an enjoyable story about three ambiguously bisexual babes piloting transforming robots caught up in an interstellar love triangle/war with some psychedellic space flowers.

GaoGaiGar- THE Super Robot show, GGG is great because it starts off really kiddy, like, everyone loves you and you are always safe and your cool grown up friend Guy will be there to help you always. Then the Primevals show up, everything gets scary as fuck, and your inner ten year old is praying to the God of Mecha to please save your robot friends from this alien menace.

GaoGaiGar Final- The God of Mecha hears your prayers, saves your robot friends, then stabs you in the heart because the God of Mecha is a fickle guy. This series should place lower because its subject to an absurd increase in fetishistic fan service and unnecessary "darker and edgier"ness, however the show provides some truly amazing moments to go along with it that merit its ranking.

Full Metal Panic!- Hampered only by a terrible CG Submarine, the first Full Metal Panic! series is a great action comedy romance giant robot show. Part of my favorite series of all time, though, so I'm super duper biased.

Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu!!- Not actually a giant robot show, but since its part of the FMP series here it is. GAF loves this one best.

The Vision of Escaflowne- A japanese school girl lands in Final Fantasy and is caught in a love triangle between Beautiful Sephiroth and scrawny Squall. The reasons to watch this show are all major spoilers, so I'll just say that its about robots with capes that can turn into dragons and that you should really, really, really, really, REALLY watch this show.

Mobile Suit ZZ Gundam- Where Zeta gets bogged down in repetitive plotlines, ZZ Gundam manages to provide a neat conclusion to the plot Zeta began, as well as introduce you to the second best pilot and girl in the Gundam series: Judau Ashta and Roux Louka. This show was the show that finally got me to fall back in love with UC Gundam.

Mobile Suit Gundam- The OG. This is Mecha History 101. While my education yet woefully lacks in the knowledge of Mazinger and Getter, at least I can say I've seen this. It's worth it for the naked Char Aznable showa scene.

Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn- Most of the cast is pretty stupid, and there is a semi-CG Gundam at points, but at the same time, the battles are the best I've seen from Gundam in a long time, the music is awesome, and Ms. Marida is great.

Rebuild of Evangelion- This only placed as high as it did because the second movie showed us what it would be like if Shinji Ikari magically developed a pair of testicles. Otherwise terrible CG Evangelions fighting worse CG Angels, combined with the first movie's "I'm basically a recap of the early episodes of the show" and the third movie's "Hi let me shit on any hopes you had of this being a good thing" weigh it down. You and I both will still be excited as fuck when the fourth one came out and we'll still eat it up.

Good
Broken Blade- Kind of a brief show where the Super Robot is actually the only Real Robot. It's about a conflict between kingdoms and has some terrible characters mixed in among the good, like the 12 year old with the body of a 25 year old and the 25 year old with the body of a 12 year old. Still, the fights are basically the best part about this whole thing.

Zoids: New Century Zero- It only places as high as it does because of nostalgia. Also a victim of CG robots and home to the world's most vanilla tournament plot, its still interesting to see robots based on everything except human beings.

Godannar- Hyper sexualized robots and a bunch of people you don't care about detract from an otherwise interesting plot about a married couple of super robot pilots and how living in a super robot world with its accompanying ass pull plot elements could effect a marriage.

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam- I think I need to rewatch this show without the dub to improve my opinion of it. The only UC Gundam show I'd venture to call "overhyped," Zeta is about Kamille Bidan, a jerkass who becomes super cool by the end (for reals) and his girlfriend the Best Girl Lt. Emma Sheen. The show is held back by Tomino's need to reuse the same fucking plot for episodes for fourty episodes (if you took a shot every time someone stole a ship or mobile suit to escape the Argama, you would be dead before finishing the series.), terrible characters like Katz, Paptimus, Sarah, Fa and above all Ensign Rekkua, and ends with Tomino himself declaring "Fuck it, Kill 'Em All." Even the ones you like by the end will meet with a horrible fate. It wasn't bad, but it definitely did not live up to the hype given it.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED- The most well known over hyped Gundam show. SEED would've been better if Athrun had been the lead and someone other than Hirai had animated it, because let me tell you, character faces are made out of jello. Still, it wasn't all bad: Murrue Ramius and Mu La Flaga came out of it, and there were a few decent fights and cool suits.

New Mobile Report: Gundam Wing- Gundam Wing is UC Gundam for DTL.

The 08th MS Team- This show started out okay as just a war story set during MS Gundam. Then it became about beam saber jaccuzis, Mobile Armors, and the worst love story in UC Gundam that doesn't involve Quess
Neutral
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counter Attack- Underwhelming The Movie
kills the protagonist and antagonist off screen
, sets a new standard for awful Gundam characters in the form of Quess Paraya, and drops you halfway into a conflict with a Char who
has returned from the dead off screen
and then doesn't resolve that at all. While the MS Fights are good, this whole thing should've been expanded into a series, as brevity does not help it at all.

Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz- Excellent mecha designs in a movie that revolves around everyone being a giant idiot and learning nothing from the events that transpire around them.

Majestic Prince- The worst show I am watching this season, the worst show to feature shitty CG robots, has Hirai faces, a five-headed protagonist, and a plot so nonexistant I see better development reading the AnimeGAF thread than watching this show. Still not sure why I haven't dropped it.

Bad
Betterman- Set in the same universe as GGG and some years after, Betterman would have been a good horror/terror series with a bad ending if not for its protagonist, Keita, who is so loud and obnoxious he immediately dispels any sense of terror when on screen; its need to technobabble incessantly about genetics; and again, its out of left field ending.

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory- Ensign Kou Uraki doesn't like carrots. Nina Purpleton is a terrible love interest. Anavel Gato is a lame Char clone. Here are 13 episodes more of them than you want.

Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Destiny- Shinn Asuka is a terrible human being who literally jizzes his pants at the douchiest moments of the show. The plot is a train wreck glued on top of a rehash of SEED's events which were a retelling of MSG's. There are maybe four good episodes in this show. Shinn x Stella is awful awful awful. Kira becomes Jesus at the cost of Athrun. And in case you gave a damn about Athrun x Cagalli, that tanks here for NO FUCKING REASON. Just really a bad show.

Very Bad
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE- Adolf Hitler spends 50 episodes trying to use his Gundam to commit a nuclear holocaust on Martian Jews. In the end his pedophilia stops him and a giant metal statue of his erection is constructed for future generations to suck off. Hino is the Toriyama of anime.

00 Gundam S1- I wanted to like this show. I did not.

Horrible
00 Gundam S2- The writers can't be bothered to keep their characters straight, its evident that even they didn't have a clear idea on what Aeolia Schenberg's plan was in the beginning, and now Louise Hallevy can pilot a Gundam because they say so. This is the absolute worst Gundam series of all time and I don't have time to spend telling you why it isn't worth your grandfather's time to conceive your pappy if you're going to pay him back by watching this atrocity.

00 Gundam: A Wakening of the Trailblazer- An hour and a half of a soulless Sousuke Sagara clone raping the Gundam Franchise' repeatedly. I cried, but only because watching something be so savagely beaten well after it had already died a horrible death broke my heart. You are better off punching yourself in the face for an hour and a half than watching this. You're better off raising child soldiers than watching this, because at least you could justify that as being productive. The worst. In every way possible.

Rah Xephon- It's Evangelion! Except it isn't good. At all.

So Bad It’s Good
Code Geass R2- It's like if your Gramma was dying tonight and you sent her to Heaven on all the illegal Indian fireworks her life savings could buy: Horrible, Wasteful, Painful, but you JUST CAN'T LOOK AWAY.

Valvrave the Liberator- This show is doing the God of Mecha's work every last week.

cajunator

Banned
Yuyushiki 12 END

I swear, every time I think these girls can't get any cuter, they go and do something that proves me wronger than I could have possibly imagined.

Really sad to see this show go, hope we get more someday.

ibiMK1oXxji7IX.gif

Japan one ups itself with cuteness every season. I dont know how they do it.

Yes. Here it is:

Please choose the following anime to be crowned best anime of all time:

Kill Me Baby ▢
Kill Me Baby ▢
Kill Me Baby ▢
Kill Me Baby ▢

I am ever so proud and delighted to have the DVD set in my collection. honestly never thought this show would get licensed, much less released. Great things can happen :D

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Kinema Citrus isn't doing anything in Summer, are they? I'm worried about them after Code:Breaker and Yuyushiki :(

Since it's still early in the thread and I've had some mood swings and watched some new shows, its time to update my list of mecha!!

How is Lagrange and Eureka 7 so high, and Valvrave and Gundam Wing so low. Valvrave actually tells a competent story that remains focused and brilliant throughout with its wide range of unique characters and visuals while Lagrange is just...unfocused for much of the way. Zechs Marquis and even Trieze Kushrohnada are even better characters than the best of Lagrange and Eureka 7 combined.

cajunator

Banned
That show has one of the weirdest end credits I've ever seen.
ibcxkgbW1y4CEF.gif

It does and seeing it in glorious big screen is an experience.

How is Lagrange and Eureka 7 so high, and Valvrave and Gundam Wing so low. Valvrave actually tells a competent story that remains focused and brilliant throughout with its wide range of unique characters and visuals while Lagrange is just...unfocused for much of the way. Zechs Marquis and even Trieze Kushrohnada are even better characters than the best of Lagrange and Eureka 7 combined.

Because Eureka 7 and Lagrange are just too damned pretty.

Chronoexe

Very Bad
Mobile Suit Gundam AGE- Adolf Hitler spends 50 episodes trying to use his Gundam to commit a nuclear holocaust on Martian Jews. In the end his pedophilia stops him and a giant metal statue of his erection is constructed for future generations to suck off. Hino is the Toriyama of anime.

I love this one.

Horrible

00 Gundam: A Wakening of the Trailblazer- An hour and a half of a soulless Sousuke Sagara clone raping the Gundam Franchise' repeatedly. I cried, but only because watching something be so savagely beaten well after it had already died a horrible death broke my heart. You are better off punching yourself in the face for an hour and a half than watching this. You're better off raising child soldiers than watching this, because at least you could justify that as being productive. The worst. In every way possible.

When did you watch the movie?

dammit, I missed your review.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
After 30 responses, the most popular choices on the poll are Danganronpa and Watamote, followed by Gatchaman Crowds, Free!, and Monogatari S2. Not terribly surprising I suppose, though for me personally Danganronpa being that high up is interesting. Gonna have to look into that one a bit more.

Also, the lone entry with no votes is Recorder and Randsell S2.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
[Aim For The Top 2! Diebuster] 6 (Rewatch)
The perfect anime ending.
So perfect they had to use it twice!

Ultimately my opinions about the show didn't change from what I already pondered back in episode five. I think it's telling that the best moments of this finale were those were the script was ripping off Gunbuster. The original ideas for the show are there, but they are simply not expanded upon enough for me to latch to any of that material from an emotional standpoint.

I don't think this is a bad show, but it needed to find an identity and not try to juggle so much at the same time. It tries to do stuff to distance itself from the original material, particularly with the character of L'alc and the concept of being a Topless, but at the same it tries to adhere to the formula of giant space opera that worked so well in Gunbuster and suffering because it doesn't have the campiness to pull it off --or, at the very least, it needed to be a one cour show that could freely explore both sides of the experience. As it stands, Diebuster is a nice-looking draft of what a Gunbuster sequel could do, but it lacks the HARD WORK AND GUTS to truly be something special. 3 out of 5 Nonoriris

Kagami

This year I experimented with running most of my shopping through a friend in Japan instead of having things shipped directly from stores, thinking it might make things simpler/save on shipping, but it turned out to be a bad idea for multiple reasons. Today I finally got a huge box of stuff, accumulated since January, that was really supposed to have been sent two months ago.

Kokoro Connect
This was one of my favorite shows of 2012, but Crunchyroll only got the first 13 episodes of it. The final four-episode arc was never streamed on the internet anywhere, not even in Japan, and only got shown at some live events and on satellite channel AT-X. The final BD came out in April, but like I said, two month delay on my box o' stuff, so now at the end of June I finally get to see
best girl win

Click thumbnails for big

Vol. 5: "Kako Random," with the case-in-case design Kokoro Connect BDs use.
Each arc has its own box, and the others are two BDs per arc, but Kako Random is shorter than the other arcs and only has one BD, so it winds up with a single-volume "box" on top of the BD slipcase on top of the digipack...
Comes with a short manga by the person doing the manga adaptation.

Vol. 6 & 7, "Michi Random," the final arc!
Volume 7 does the same jumping-for-the-photo-but-one-person-mistimed thing as the last volume (7) of K-ON!, but facing the camera instead of away.

FINALLY have the whole set.
The thing at the bottom is a photo album that you get for buying all seven BD volumes at Sofmap. I'll be using that for something in a minute here.

My friend also has a habit of tossing in miscellaneous doujinshi without telling me. Often it's junk he's just trying to get rid of, but in this case, yes I will take more Inaba thank you.
NSFWish http://i2.minus.com/iWZRmaqQzNscR.jpg

Haganai NEXT
Best anime of winter 2013

BD vol. 1
After volume 1 came out, the rest have been delayed multiple times for unexplained reasons presumably related to illustrator Buriki, finally settling on August for volume 2, so I can't blame my friend for that. Only the first volume made it out with Buriki cover art; the rest are now announced to have only anime-design art.
The calendar and photo card are I assume extras that Sofmap (where my friend picked this up from) was giving away.
The calendar months look like this:
http://i4.minus.com/ibqpKuCBpscp7u.JPG
And the bromide/photo card became the first entry in that Kokoro Connect photo album:
http://i1.minus.com/iga7aaqgkP3AI.JPG
The BD package contents are the same kind of stuff that came with the first season discs: drama/character song CDs, a booklet with various production info, and Victory Spark TCG cards.
http://i4.minus.com/iymHqmWxTaNcX.JPG

Yukimura body pillow case: (NSFW?)
http://i3.minus.com/ibxYOg1HPAoSeY.jpg
Now the only one of the main Haganai girls left is Rika, who's getting her's next month.
Will they start making cases for the secondary characters like Kate, Aoi, etc? (Probably not.)

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled vol 1

This I watched back in January on Bandai Channel's live stream, but it'll be nice to see it at full quality, listen to the drama CD, etc.
Inner/rear covers and stuff:
http://i1.minus.com/ibak4PsMsZz20V.JPG
Booklet & postcards:
http://i5.minus.com/iT4UBywpXtu10.JPG

Queen's Blade Premium Visual Book "San"

http://i4.minus.com/i6FXLHGNJZ983.jpg (cover probably NSFW)
Better known for the included OVA, "Vanquished Queens - Musha Miko Mujou"
Contents: NSFW and also :SDBurton-> http://i4.minus.com/ibmgJjojtTpBOx.JPG

Miscelaneous

Ro-Kyu-Bu! novel vol. 12, manga vol. 5, and clear posters by RKB novel illustrator Tinkle:
http://i6.minus.com/ibrO7aRga2eDHt.JPG
Kodomo no Jikan manga vol. 13 (final), Kodono no Jikan After School (extra manga), Comic High! manga magazine vol. 97 (Kodomo no Jikan final chapter w/color pages)
http://i4.minus.com/ibnK8ji9aoLGZl.JPG
Megami Magazine DELUXE vol. 20, Girls & Panzer drama CD, Strike Witches Chii-Sanya manga vol. 2
http://i3.minus.com/ibwZYhY4IR3yZi.JPG
Animelo Summer Live 2012 BDs (annual anime song concert)
http://i2.minus.com/idZPKsn0bEc4.JPG
Visual Arts 20th Anniversary Live BD (Kotoko's first time on BD! I think...)
http://i2.minus.com/i4SDm0sHYCoIg.JPG
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Akane doujinshi, Bishoujo Seiyuu no Oshigoto 2 ("The Job of a Bishoujo Game VA" 2) interview book
http://i4.minus.com/iUqgDZmtZouds.JPG

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Okay, so now that Watamote has pulled ahead of Danganronpa to a clear lead, I have to ask: How many of us are legitimately expecting Watamote to be good, and how many are just watching out of morbid curiosity? :lol

And how many of us are watching because it reminds us of ourselves?

survivor

Banned
So many new anime, I don't know what to watch. I think I will just watch the live action Gatchaman movie and ignore everything else.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
We post at a snail's pace for the last fifty pages of the Spring thread, and now you start blowing through this thread like nothing. lol

Hattori

Banned
Okay, so now that Watamote has pulled ahead of Danganronpa to a clear lead, I have to ask: How many of us are legitimately expecting Watamote to be good, and how many are just watching out of morbid curiosity? :lol

I am, this and genshiken.

cajunator

Banned
This year I experimented with running most of my shopping through a friend in Japan instead of having things shipped directly from stores, thinking it might make things simpler/save on shipping, but it turned out to be a bad idea for multiple reasons. Today I finally got a huge box of stuff, accumulated since January, that was really supposed to have been sent two months ago.

Kokoro Connect
This was one of my favorite shows of 2012, but Crunchyroll only got the first 13 episodes of it. The final four-episode arc was never streamed on the internet anywhere, not even in Japan, and only got shown at some live events and on satellite channel AT-X. The final BD came out in April, but like I said, two month delay on my box o' stuff, so now at the end of June I finally get to see
best girl win

Click thumbnails for big

Vol. 5: "Kako Random," with the case-in-case design Kokoro Connect BDs use.
Each arc has its own box, and the others are two BDs per arc, but Kako Random is shorter than the other arcs and only has one BD, so it winds up with a single-volume "box" on top of the BD slipcase on top of the digipack...
Comes with a short manga by the person doing the manga adaptation.

Vol. 6 & 7, "Michi Random," the final arc!
Volume 7 does the same jumping-for-the-photo-but-one-person-mistimed thing as the last volume (7) of K-ON!, but facing the camera instead of away.

FINALLY have the whole set.
The thing at the bottom is a photo album that you get for buying all seven BD volumes at Sofmap. I'll be using that for something in a minute here.

My friend also has a habit of tossing in miscellaneous doujinshi without telling me. Often it's junk he's just trying to get rid off, but in this case, yes I will take more Inaba thank you.

Haganai NEXT
Best anime of winter 2013

BD vol. 1
After volume 1 came out, the rest have been delayed multiple times for unexplained reasons presumably related to illustrator Buriki, finally settling on August for volume 2, so I can't blame my friend for that. Only the first volume made it out with Buriki cover art; the rest are now announced to have only anime-design art.
The calendar and photo card are I assume extras that Sofmap (where my friend picked this up from) was giving away.
The calendar months look like this:
http://i4.minus.com/ibqpKuCBpscp7u.JPG
And the bromide/photo card became the first entry in that Kokoro Connect photo album:
http://i1.minus.com/iga7aaqgkP3AI.JPG
The BD package contents are the same kind of stuff that came with the first season discs: drama/character song CDs, a booklet with various production info, and Victory Spark TCG cards.
http://i4.minus.com/iymHqmWxTaNcX.JPG

Yukimura body pillow case: (NSFW?)
http://i3.minus.com/ibxYOg1HPAoSeY.jpg
Now the only one of the main Haganai girls left is Rika, who's getting her's next month.
Will they start making cases for the secondary characters like Kate, Aoi, etc? (Probably not.)

Code Geass: Akito the Exiled vol 1

This I watched back in January on Bandai Channel's live stream, but it'll be nice to see it at full quality, listen to the drama CD, etc.
Inner/rear covers and stuff:
http://i1.minus.com/ibak4PsMsZz20V.JPG
Booklet & postcards:
http://i5.minus.com/iT4UBywpXtu10.JPG

Queen's Blade Premium Visual Book "San"

http://i4.minus.com/i6FXLHGNJZ983.jpg (cover probably NSFW)
Better known for the included OVA, "Vanquished Queens - Musha Miko Mujou"
Contents: NSFW and also :SDBurton-> http://i4.minus.com/ibmgJjojtTpBOx.JPG

Miscelaneous

Ro-Kyu-Bu! novel vol. 12, manga vol. 5, and clear posters by RKB novel illustrator Tinkle:
http://i6.minus.com/ibrO7aRga2eDHt.JPG
Kodomo no Jikan manga vol. 13 (final), Kodono no Jikan After School (extra manga), Comic High! manga magazine vol. 97 (Kodomo no Jikan final chapter w/color pages)
http://i4.minus.com/ibnK8ji9aoLGZl.JPG
Megami Magazine DELUXE vol. 20, Girls & Panzer drama CD, Strike Witches Chii-Sanya manga vol. 2
http://i3.minus.com/ibwZYhY4IR3yZi.JPG
Animelo Summer Live 2012 BDs (annual anime song concert)
http://i2.minus.com/idZPKsn0bEc4.JPG
Visual Arts 20th Anniversary Live BD (Kotoko's first time on BD! I think...)
http://i2.minus.com/i4SDm0sHYCoIg.JPG
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Akane doujinshi, Bishoujo Seiyuu no Oshigoto 2 ("The Job of a Bishoujo Game VA" 2) interview book
http://i4.minus.com/iUqgDZmtZouds.JPG

YOU ARE LUCKYYYYYYYYYY

and yes, she is best girl. There is no competition. at all.

Im watching it because a hateful little social outcast girl sounds COMPLETELY adorable to me. I guess I can relate on some levels although having a career and somewhat of a social existence, obviously not completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom