• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aiura 12

Fuuuuck its over!

A show short on words, but luckily pictures thighs/butts are worth a 1000 words.

aira.jpg

buma.jpg

sumer.jpg

holy boobas!

And holy butt.

iEHqFiFktnRqk.gif

This makes a 9th inning win of :chickdigger of the season in my books.

Cyclops Shoujo Saipu 11

Lewd teacher jokes.

Cyclops Shoujo Saipu 12

More lewd jokes.

Aiura 12

I do like how this is very reminiscence of the first episode.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah...I don't remember them being so...er...stacked and bouncy when the show started. :lol

Not that I'm complaining! And Saki is best Aiura anyway.

Big O 4 Dub

I heard complaints that season 2 takes a turn for the strange, I'm not sure what to make of that considering how strange season 1 already is. I still can't figure out which part of the show I like better, the noir negotiator stuff in the first half or the big robot fights in the second half. They still feel like two separate parts that just happen to segue into the other, like those old hack job dub animes of the past.

Ore no Nōnai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Anime to Air this Fall

The August issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Monthly Shōnen Ace magazine is announcing on Wednesday that the anime adaptation of Takeru Kasukabe's Ore no Nōnai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (My Mental Multiple-Choice Power Is Completely Ruining My School Romantic Comedy) light novel series will premiere on television this fall.

The story centers around Kanade Amakusa, a boy cursed with the mental power of "absolute multiple-choice" — a multiple-choice quiz will suddenly appear in his mind, and the choice he makes will become his reality. For example, he would have to choose between going nude from the waist up or the waist down in school. While in school, he is given another choice: 1) A beautiful girl will fall before him or 2) he will fall from the rooftop in female clothes. He chooses option 1, and a blonde girl named Chocolat falls before him.

multiple-choice.jpg

Awaiting madpierrot's rage against tiny hats.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ore no Nōnai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru Anime to Air this Fall

http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/thumbnails/max350x350/cms/news/63992/multiple-choice.jpg[IMG]

Awaiting madpierrot's rage against tiny hats.[/QUOTE]

Is this in any way related to Oregairu/SNAFU? Because the title is remarkably similar.

Also, sounds good, will watch.

EDIT: Re-reading it...ehhhhhh...maybe not. Plus the Chocolat girl looks kinda dumb. Not feeling the character design at all.

zeroshiki

Wuh? I actually read this LN a long time ago.

The concept is alot funnier than the execution itself. Its something you'd come up with while drunk and talking to your friends about the dumbest stories you could make up.

Its a generic harem romcom with the stupid caveat of the dude being forced to always make two seemingly random choices.

Mushibugyou - Episode 3+4

So now I know all the character's back-stories. While they aren't blockbuster drama stories they are good enough to give them a background. So far the crazy eyed drunk guy (forgot name) is my favorite character, because mostly I just like his VA. The action isn't over the top or a lot of it so I'm kinda disappointed, but it's still fun to watch. I hope the action picks up in the later show. Next episode is hype so I hope it isn't bad.

Also I seriously think this show should be labeled as ecchi. While it isn't the show's objective to be ecchi, it has so many occurrences that it might as well be ecchi. I think every episode so far has shown a girl in some kind of ecchi way.

Crocodile

So quick question for the thread: Is Future Diary any good? I've been listening to some of the music on Youtube and it really caught my ear. I don't know too much about the show besides some spoiler-free synopsises I've read. Battle Royale seems to be the best way to describe it but the character designs certainly don't leave you with the supernatural or serious impression the premise would suggest (lol Baker lady). I like Battle Royale, I like Death Note (not sure if its an apt comparison or not but whatever). Is this worth my time?

zeroshiki

So quick question for the thread: Is Future Diary any good? I've been listening to some of the music on Youtube and it really caught my ear. I don't know too much about the show besides some spoiler-free synopsises I've read. Battle Royale seems to be the best way to describe it but the character designs certainly don't leave you with the supernatural or serious impression the premise would suggest (lol Baker lady). I like Battle Royale, I like Death Note (not sure if its an apt comparison or not but whatever). Is this worth my time?

Does animation consistency and not having a loser lead matter to you?

If either of those are yes, then no don't watch it and just read the manga. If the answer is no then by all means. I think some people around here enjoyed it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Wuh? I actually read this LN a long time ago.

The concept is alot funnier than the execution itself. Its something you'd come up with while drunk and talking to your friends about the dumbest stories you could make up.

Its a generic harem romcom with the stupid caveat of the dude being forced to always make two seemingly random choices.

Bah, fuck it then, I'm out. I've had more than enough of those.

I woke up this morning and saw that post. My day was ruined by you jerks before I even got to work. (Work sucked, too)

For a shining second before my eyes adjusted, I thought that we were getting more Hyouka. And then those hopes turned to bitter tears.

faridmon

Off the top of my head:

Attack on Titan
Jewelpet Happiness
Majestic Prince
Mushibugyo
Railgun S

Besides of course the continuing long-runners such as Hunter X Hunter and Space Bros.

Well Attack on Titan is still ongoing, and I guess DokiDoki Precure counts too but ECK

Hataraku Maou-Sama ends this week though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucks like Attack on pacing is continuing to attack on pace while amazing shows such Hatarakou will cease to exists.

There is no Justice in this world.

Pirabear

Banned
I loved Genshiken and completely forgot the manga-ka made a sequel series lol.

Does Madarame/original members appear at all?

Does animation consistency and not having a loser lead matter to you?

If either of those are yes, then no don't watch it and just read the manga. If the answer is no then by all means. I think some people around here enjoyed it.

That's something I was always curious about this anime. I like my fair share of yandere girls and I always hear about Yuna, Yuna, Yuna. What about the main protagonist Ama... Yoki... yeah, Amano is his name? I always hear about Yuna but I don't think I've ever heard a word out of a Future Diary fans mouth about the actual MC. It's one of the reasons I never started watching the show, what's the point of watching a show if you care about seeing the person standing next to the MC more then the MC themselves. It's be like watching DBZ and everyone only wants to see Gohan.

So can someone explain to me the MC of this show? I'm not hating on the show it's just that I never ever heard anyone talk about him before. What makes him interesting or not interesting except the whole diary fiasco?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucks like Attack on pacing is continuing to attack on pace while amazing shows such Hatarakou will cease to exists.

There is no Justice in this world.

And Yuyushiki ended, feels like a weird note to leave off of as well.

dammit faridon, thanks for the spoiler. GOTTA capitalize the word Spoiler.

zeroshiki

That's something I was always curious about this anime. I like my fair share of yandere girls and I always hear about Yuna, Yuna, Yuna. What about the main protagonist Ama... Yoki... yeah, Amano is his name? I always hear about Yuna but I don't think I've ever heard a word out of a Future Diary fans mouth about the actual MC. It's one of the reasons I never started watching the show, what's the point of watching a show if you care about seeing the person standing next to the MC more then the MC themselves. It's be like watching DBZ and everyone only wants to see Gohan.

So can someone explain to me the MC of this show? I'm not hating on the show it's just that I never ever heard anyone talk about him before. What makes him interesting or not interesting except the whole diary fiasco?

There's really not much to say. Dude doesn't have alot going for him. He's blank like alot of other MCs. He's completely unexceptional and walks around writing a blog about other people.

Pirabear

Banned

Honestly, I would say Yuki (the MC) doesn't have any qualities on his own to carry the show.

ARATA KANGATARI - 11
This anime feel very weird

Between each episode i feel like i've missed 2 or 3 episodes worth of content between.

I know they are focusing a lot of stuff in those eps but still
Arata%20Kangatari%20-%2011.jpg

Hum i wonder who

Actually only ep 11 felt like an episode that wasn't rushed.

Not sure about the blurays but apparently the LNs went up a lot in sales.

Speaking of witch ( LN sales ) , why isn't there more haruhi suzumiya being produced ? i was under the impression that this franchise printed money .so why isn't there more seasons ?

Honestly, I would say Yuki (the MC) doesn't have any qualities on his own to carry the show.

Geez, I even got his name wrong.

There's really not much to say. Dude doesn't have alot going for him. He's blank like alot of other MCs. He's completely unexceptional and walks around writing a blog about other people.

I guess I'm kinda spoiled with Gintama, MM, and Beelzebub and expect most main characters to have some kind of personality quirk to be interesting. If their's one thing that can draw me to a show is a MC's personality and if he doesn't have one then I'm not sure about watching it currently. Might put it to the side and watch it whenever I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom