• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to get off topic here but can we make gifs our avatars now? I saw someone with an avatar of a face and it was blinking its eyes. I'm just curious because I was staring at it for like 5mins because I couldn't believe it was blinking.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I hate to get off topic here but can we make gifs our avatars now? I saw someone with an avatar of a face and it was blinking its eyes. I'm just curious because I was staring at it for like 5mins because I couldn't believe it was blinking.

Probably an apng image. Surprised that people aren't getting nuked for those.

With something like that, people might not notice as much. Unless it's blinking at a speed that makes it really noticable.

cnet128

Banned

...Where is this fabled avatar of motion?

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate

The only animated avatar still around is that guy who has a spinning maple leaf for his and a tag that says "a child left behind"

I've never heard of an apng image so this is news to me. The guy was a junior so I don't really blame him.

With something like that, people might not notice as much. Unless it's blinking at a speed that makes it really noticable.

It was fairly slow but yeah I was freaking out.

...Where is this fabled avatar of motion?

I would post their avatar but I don't want to get them in trouble if it's not allowed. I was just staring for 5mins at it and noticed it blinked and was about to get my own gif avatar ready in amazement lol.

Theonik

They are nuked if caught. It's important to note that it's hard to ban the use of APNG as it's detected as a regular PNG with the additional frames being hacked into the image.

your face.
image.php

Since I have no anime to watch at the moment since I finished my backlog I guess I'll start watching that Index anime. It looks like it has action and comedy in it so I think I'll like it.

cajunator

Banned
Since I have no anime to watch at the moment since I finished my backlog I guess I'll start watching that Index anime. It looks like it has action and comedy in it so I think I'll like it.

If you must watch Index, follow it up with Railgun because its a million times better. Maybe even a billion.

If you must watch Index, follow it up with Railgun because its a million times better. Maybe even a billion.

Is the main character of Index still in it, I think his name is Accelerator or something? Just curious because I know the show stars his friend or something.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Sailor Moon Stars 179:

We finally get a Makoto episode and Usagi basically co-opts it. Damn it to hell.

7Th

According to the Free episode summaries, Gou will be a main character and the manager of the swimming club. Brandy confirmed for watching to the end.

Devil and Realist 1

Well this is a surprise. As far as DTL shows go, this was pretty enjoyable. Definitely MUCH better than Arcana Famiglia.

There's some potential for great action (and male friendship!) here, even with a few hiccups in the animation. Provided there's not a big drop in quality, this may be the first Shoujo adaptation I actually finish.

Also, the OP is fuckin great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom