• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Anyone who has played and beat P4G, how far into the game is
saving Yukiko?

One of them is not!
Tsugumi stands no chance :,(

Shes technically not best girl, so I don't know why you would bring her up.

Rekt

wonzo

Banned
Himegoto 1

Didn't know which one if the half-dozen mangas to start with so I figured I'd just watch the anime but the crappiness of this kinda brings me back to ground zero. ._.

It's bland and unfunny with the crappy production values to match and the bad art™ doesn't help much either.

this gets the jay sherman award for stinkiest opening episode

Only solution is to make them all childhood friends.
But to make them all childhood friends ruins the appeal of childhood friendship in the first place! :animephilosophy

Stulaw

My Mental Choices Are Completely Interfering With My School Romantic Comedy OVA

Well worth watching, this time Kanade has to go into a galge world (by the Absolute choice) and get an ending, only the Absolute choice curse interferes with the games answers and givs him bad choices. It ends with a
School Days
reference haha.

TUSR

Banned
Very early, in fact it's
the first dungeon.

I have no idea how much other stuff im supposed to be doing. Im level 15 right now and Im just talking to
Shadow Yukiko on the 8th floor

Oh, I thought all girls in a harem was meant. But yeah, she is not best girl.
Onodera is #truthfact
Yeah, that's so sad. They don't even try to give her any chance.

Im amazed they even remembered Marika was in the anime by the last episode.

I wonder if I even have a single post in that thread...

Chariot

I don't agree with that statement, but I can't why, because it would spoiler several shows and I can't even tag that spoiler properly since the naming alone would be spoiler. What to do o_o
Im amazed they even remembered Marika was in the anime by the last episode.
I didn't watch the anime, only read the manga. She got a few chapters centered around her, but even then she gets only ship. She is so straightforward, even Raku seems to know that she want his key in her locket, but just dodges her at every occasion.

TUSR

Banned
I don't agree with that statement, but I can't why, because it would spoiler several shows and I can't even tag that spoiler properly since the naming alone would be spoiler. What to do o_oI didn't watch the anime, only read the manga. She got a few chapters centered around her, but even then she gets only ship. She is so straightforward, even Raku seems to know that she want his key in her locket, but just dodges her at every occasion.

I miss Nisekoi, im almost inclined to read the manga because I enjoyed Shaft's adaptation.

Lurky

I don't agree with that statement, but I can't why, because it would spoiler several shows and I can't even tag that spoiler properly since the naming alone would be spoiler. What to do o_oI didn't watch the anime, only read the manga. She got a few chapters centered around her, but even then she gets only ship. She is so straightforward, even Raku seems to know that she want his key in her locket, but just dodges her at every occasion.

I almost didn't realize there was an anime. But yeah that sucks; she's definitely my favorite character. Still though, I'll be satisfied if
anyone besides Onodera wins.

Chariot

I miss Nisekoi, im almost inclined to read the manga because I enjoyed Shaft's adaptation.
Just do it, it's a fun read if you can live with practically zeros advances with the locket.

I almost didn't realize there was an anime. But yeah that sucks; she's definitely my favorite character. Still though, I'll be satisfied if
anyone besides Onodera wins.
Man, that Onodera hate :(

Chitoge is best girl.

Speaking of that, the show was popular enough to get a S2 as long as SHAFT has time to do it I imagine?
Doesn't SHAFT do what they want anyway? Madoka and Monogatari alone can carry a few failed shows I think.

TUSR

Banned
Just do it, it's a fun read if you can live with practically zeros advances with the locket.

Doesn't SHAFT do what they want anyway? Madoka and Monogatari alone can carry a few failed shows I think.

The locket straight up disappeared as a plot point in the anime lmao. Someones key broke in it halfway through the season and that was that.

Watching Nisekoi made me rewatch Love Hina and read through the manga again. I hope Nisekoi has a half decent conclusion some century.

Jarmel

Banned
I require proof of the falsity of rule 3 for it appears to be the most sound rule of them all.

star-driver-12.jpg

That was easy.

Chariot

The locket straight up disappeared as a plot point in the anime lmao. Someones key broke in it halfway through the season and that was that.

Watching Nisekoi made me rewatch Love Hina and read through the manga again. I hope Nisekoi has a half decent conclusion some century.
Yeah, that happened in the manga, too.
But of course Rakus past has not vanished and they still make a big mystery by adding MORE girls with connections to the case.
I think that Komi Naoshi can make very well manga, but Jump broke him.

I require proof of the falsity of rule 3 for it appears to be the most sound rule of them all.
jnVvRaLQ9Wqds.jpg
Seems to be written by someone still bitter about Shuffle.
Hahaha

TUSR

Banned
Yeah, that happened in the manga, too.
But of course Rakus past has not vanished and they still make a big mystery by adding MORE girls with connections to the case.
I think that Komi Naoshi can make very well manga, but Jump broke him.

Yeah I heard the sales were too good so he's now milking his harem. Suckssssss.

Chariot

You'll have to forgive me, I don't know who Goku is either.
toonewtoanime
Goku is the dude that rap battled Superman.
Yeah I heard the sales were too good so he's now milking his harem. Suckssssss.
You should read his previous works. His oneshots were pretty good with interesting ideas and Double Arts was interesting until they killed it after few chapters and he had just one chapter to end the manga while still at the beginning of a journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom