• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Majimoji Rurumo 1

Well this could be seen as the cutest show of the season. But that's not what is important. What is important is this marks duckroll and co's anime debut.

Keep your perverted ways in check.

Ive heard horrifying things about this game.

Well it came with THIS instead of an instruction manual for one thing.

e72.jpg

Okay, this didn't actually happen. But it would be hilarious if it did.

Chariot

are those them sports team fellows?
Teddy is some... thing you meet in the other world. He takes the form of a boy, tho. As seen by DTL's reaction.
Kanji is a delinquent, even if he isn't.
And Naoto is a detective.

You get also Rise as support, she is an idol.

Chie is the only sporty member you have. But you don't need morr than here, for her Arcana is the Chariot.
lol just noticed the most recent change.
Artemis is whipping is tail in Eskas face.

Embarrassing remarks are not allowed!

TUSR

Banned
Teddy is some... thing you meet in the other world. He takes the form of a boy, tho. As seen by DTL's reaction.
Kanji is a delinquent, even if he isn't.
And Naoto is a detective.

You get also Rise as support, she is an idol.

Chie is the only sporty member you have. But you don't need morr than here, for her Arcana is the Chariot.
Artemis is whipping is tail in Eskas face.

I've so far met Teddy and have already saved Yukiko. I went back into her castle to fight the new boss in there and he keeps kicking my ass, so im going to spend today grinding to take him down.

And I have yet to meet the other three yet. My Chie does so much physical damage its ridiculous.

Caladrius

Soo... I still haven't finished Phantom Blood. >___>; I last left off at episode 5.

And the best party is Teddie/Kanji/Naoto.

I've so far met Teddy and have already saved Yukiko. I went back into her castle to fight the new boss in there and he keeps kicking my ass, so im going to spend today grinding to take him down.

And I have yet to meet the other three yet. My Chie does so much physical damage its ridiculous.

Senri is a huge help with the Yukiko fight. Nulls fire. Only thing you need to worry about is her physical attacks and putting up Red wall so Chie can go in for the kill.

TUSR

Banned
Senri is a huge help with the Yukiko fight. Nulls fire. Only thing you need to worry about is her physical attacks and putting up Red wall so Chie can go in for the kill.

What, im talking about Yukiko Castle 2. You have to fight a boss version of one of those goofy king guys.

Lol no. Chie for ice and physical. Yukiko for fire and healing. And Yosuke for wind and homophobia.

That's the best party. We can also summon captain planet. So no more discussion.

Yosuke for what.

mankoto

Rail Wars 2
Saving the train knowledge for the episode preview was kind of a bummer. Oh well. And thank God, Iinda took away Sakurai's gun. How much she wants to use it is quite troubling

Did it bother anyone else that this part was a still image? The least they could've done was show mouth movement.

cXIcR6D.png

Rail Wars 2

Love it. This continues to contain just the right amount of dumb for me.

A lot of fun. This dude is unlocking so many routes.

Sakurai continues to be best girl.

You would think that the women of anime would realize that if you're going to be doing anything besides walking that short skirts are not an option. It's like common sense. For that matter wear clothing that can properly cover your gigantic plot have a little decency.

PK Gaming

Nah you'll get more party members as the game goes on. Though personally those were my three throughout the whole game. The original friends. Los wolf pack .the whole enchilada.

The golden 4, forever and ever.

Soo... I still haven't finished Phantom Blood. >___>; I last left off at episode 5.

I don't blame you. Phantom Blood's first 3 episodes are legendary, but it falls off hard after that point. Please, please tell me you watched Battle Tendency at least.

You know what kills me, when people consider Naru from Barakamon a Loli. Like she's a genuine kid.

Look at this

14563883776_bcd8930f6f_z.jpg

And add to the fact her voice actor is a child makes her a more believable kid. I feel that calling her a Loli is a disgrace to her character.

Another 04

A truck with a big glass panel... That doesn't look suspicious at all :p

And they still refuse to tell Sakakibara what's going on, but at least we know more than him now. Hm... Is
the brother
gonna die now that
the nurse
is dead?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You would think that the women of anime would realize that if you're going to be doing anything besides walking that short skirts are not an option. It's like common sense. For that matter wear clothing that can properly cover your gigantic plot have a little decency.
#VictimBlaming
89Rz26E.png

Chariot

You know what kills me, when people consider Naru from Barakamon a Loli. Like she's a genuine kid.

And add to the fact her voice actor is a child makes her a more believable kid. I feel that calling her a Loli is a disgrace to her character.
Well, because it is. What set apart a loli from a mere child is sexualisation. Lolis are childs or childlike characters that are presented with some sexual undertone. She is definitly not.

But hey, since when stick people to terms? I had some guy claiming that the Titans from Attack on Titans were Mary Sues.
I heard that argument far too often in OFF-TOPIC, urgg.
Thats...a whole lot of characters wow.
That's partly because they cheated. There are characters from Ga-Rei/Zero in it.

Lolis don't necessarily have to be sexualized. They can also be grown up people in a child body that act more mature than they are. I still laugh at the "she's a teacher but a loli. Don't worry she is actually 1000 years old"

Chariot

Lolis don't necessarily have to be sexualized. They can also be grown up people in a child body that act more mature than they are. I still laugh at the "she's a teacher but a loli. Don't worry she is actually 1000 years old"
Is that so? I am pretty sure that the term comes from the actual Lolita Complex, which inhibts a certain connection to sexuality. If not, people could just use "child" or - with weaboo bonus - "kodomo", but those terms and "loli" are not freely interchangable.

cajunator

Banned
Well, because it is. What set apart a loli from a mere child is sexualisation. Lolis are childs or childlike characters that are presented with some sexual undertone. She is definitly not.

But hey, since when stick people to terms? I had some guy claiming that the Titans from Attack on Titans were Mary Sues.I heard that argument far too often in OFF-TOPIC, urgg.That's partly because they cheated. There are characters from Ga-Rei/Zero in it.

Hmm. Youre right about Ga Rei Zero. now I recognize some!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom