• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill la Kill 20

yAbcTLc.jpg

Hm... A complete role reversal then.

fate/illya 2wei 2

I made a huge mistake, I just wanted to check kerrytugu in it, the fuck is this shit.
It is a kinda, sorta canon but not really rather light-hearted sidestory just about Illya and adventures she has as a magical girl. As you can see the tone is nothing like F/Z or FSN. If you go from F/Z to this you'd feel whiplash, but from the FSN VN to this and its completely understandable.

CorvoSol

Hey equal opportunities. They cater to dtl and theonik. And I guess Zach since the baddies mgs4 are kind of monster girls. Everybody wins.

I don't think Snake counts as a very DTL character. I mean the Grey Fox fight is homoerotic and all, sure, but you never see DTL shipping Andrew Waltfeld with Mu La Flaga.

Metal Gear Solid 2's Raiden, on the other hand.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Animu backlogs are no prob. However, them video games backlogs are the devil, and people wonder why I don't have a wishlist. Ain't nobody got the time to play soo many games.
I've decided to go through mine. Cutting back on new games and playing the old. Gotta finish Xenoblade but these quests are a pain, but I must do them!

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Animu backlogs are no prob. However, them video games backlogs are the devil, and people wonder why I don't have a wishlist. Ain't nobody got the time to play soo many games.

You tell me, i want to finish my backlog, but i still stuck with persona 4 golden NG+.... i already spend 100 hours in Persona 4 vanilla, and another 100 hours in P4G....

People who've seen Silver Spoon does it have good comedy for a Slice of life. Because I've been wanting to watch it, so is it worth the watch.

Yes, it have good comed and wonderful cast.
Go watch it.

Eureka Seven - 16

And so, the crew stumbles upon Silent Hill. No really.

That unsettling atmosphere, the grey colours everywhere, the whole scene with Renton in the house with all those images flying about and that dream sequences at the end with Eureka, theEND, and the Nirvash.

I have no idea what is going on in this show.

sonicmj1

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 2

Mikoshiba and Yuzuki are both great additions to the cast. Each half did a good job of introducing a lot of different aspects of their characters.

The first episode was already pretty good, even though a bunch of the comedy focused on some romantic stuff. But this episode seemed 100% focused on comedy, and the next episode seems like it'll be that way too. I like that. There are some parts that are a little too typical, but there were also a lot of great gags that stood on their own, particularly that whole sequence with the Dezaki postcard in it.

I didn't expect this show to be such a winner going into the season, but I think I'll really enjoy it going forward.

Tokyo Ghoul anime worked well to get the manga to sell for oricon over the past week. Could continue to keep charting like Haikyuu. Hope it continues and they pursue more anime someday.

30 ** *,*24,120 *,379,012 *79 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.1 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 1)
32 ** *,*23,624 *,346,192 *73 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.2 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 2)
36 ** *,*22,204 *,328,676 *72 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.3 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 3)
38 ** *,*20,760 *,323,187 *72 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.4 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 4)
42 ** *,*19,719 *,329,567 *73 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.5 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 5)
46 ** *,*18,890 *,320,511 *65 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.6 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 6)

44 ** *,*19,349 *,335,551 *13 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.11 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 11)
19 ** *,*35,202 *,297,165 **4 * Tokyo Ghoul Vol.12 (東京喰種トーキョーグール 12)

Tell me about it. Worse part is I start a game and don't finish it telling myself I'll return to it eventually. JRPGs are the worst offenders for this. (Still need to finish P4G, Ni No Kuni, ToS, Bravely Default, etc...)

I've decided to go through mine. Cutting back on new games and playing the old. Gotta finish Xenoblade but these quests are a pain, but I must do them!

The good thing about Xenoblade quests is that they make you explore its big beautiful world.

I made it about ten hours into XEnoblade. It was my first and so far only RPG.

I think you'd like the Tales games more than you would like Xenoblade. Not only do they have more of a :cajun value, they're much easier to get through and their battle systems are much faster.

Best place to start would be Graces.

I think you'd like the Tales games more than you would like Xenoblade. Not only do they have more of a :cajun value, they're much easier to get through and their battle systems are much faster.

Best place to start would be Graces.

Tales games are great. I think they're definitely more Cajun's style.

Mokoi

Banned

I've still not opened that game up yet. It's going to fall into my list of never getting played.

You tell me, i want to finish my backlog, but i still stuck with persona 4 golden NG+.... i already spend 100 hours in Persona 4 vanilla, and another 100 hours in P4G....

Hehe, I stopped playing after (huge spoiler that I believe everyone should know already)
saving Nanako
. I got tired off all that yellow. Just looked up how the game ended online instead.

Hehe, I stopped playing after (huge spoiler that I believe everyone should know already)
saving Nanako
. I got tired off all that yellow. Just looked up how the game ended online instead.

I've been stuck in her dungeon for the last 8 months. It seems that's the point where it starts to be too much. I just watched the anime to see how it ends. (Bad move)

I disagree. They are time consuming and confusing. Huge barrier to entry.

I disagree with your disagreement. I like to be intellectually stimulated by games, and I don't get that out of the shooty-shooty-shoot-shoot games. Also, the more playtime I can get out of one game, the better. It's economical!

I've been stuck in her dungeon for the last 8 months. It seems that's the point where it starts to be too much. I just watched the anime to see how it ends. (Bad move)

Man you guys are weak willed, Persona 4 vanilla is easy. And Persona 4 golden is even more incredibily easy. Now Persona 3 is a bitch and so is Shin Megami Tensei.

6c0.png

This guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom