• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akama ga Kill 03

eXv0MLh.jpg
Why are they translating Teigu to Imperial Arm? Ugh so dumb and I feel like it might give the weapons a different meaning as well not to mention they are clearly saying Teigu. I also feel like they've added a few reactions that weren't in the manga, but whatever still a good episode because Mein is perfect.

School Days 9
334093.jpg

This guy has some balls. He's a dog.

But seriously, dude come the fuck on. Why is any of this happening?! Someone here is gonna be pushed to the brink and it's either gonna be scary as hell or glorious.

You know how before when I thought "oh this MC is cool, he got farther than most MC's do in entire seasons"? Okay well now he's gone a little bit over board and got the usual MC sickness of just being vague with everyone and
juggling all these girls
. So this is how anime harems would really play out?

BluWacky

Akama ga Kill 03

Why are they translating Teigu to Imperial Arm?

Because... that's what it means? 帝 means "imperial", 具 is apparently the counter used for suits of armour, so 帝具 as "Imperial Arm" makes sense to me. What's the issue? Just that it's different from the scanlations?

Mouryou no Hako 2

Sudden timeskip and I'm even more disoriented now.
Though I guess the facility that the reporters stumbled onto is the hospital that Kazuki was being transferred to?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
School Days 1

The fuck is this shit? After all the hype, I was expecting something terrifically bad. This is just boring.

Give it a few more episode. It'll be worth it!

Mouryou no Hako 2

Sudden timeskip and I'm even more disoriented now.
Though I guess the facility that the reporters stumbled onto is the hospital that Kazuki was being transferred to?

I like the show, but yeah, the early episode is slow and confusing...

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki kun 3

Kashima is too handsome to the point that she's banned from marriages.

And we got a new guy too.

I had fun with this one. I am looking forward to some of the later chapters to be animated.

How many of the people just starting School Days are completely unaware of why it's so infamous? I mean, the anime fandom had kind of made it so pretty much everyone knows, making a full watch kind of pointless since the shock factor isn't there anymore.

How many of the people just starting School Days are completely unaware of why it's so infamous? I mean, the anime fandom had kind of made it so pretty much everyone knows, making a full watch kind of pointless since the shock factor isn't there anymore.

Because we let things like lolis become more infamous than School Days

Narag

Journey was more interesting than the destination here.

Midonin

Nozaki 03

And everything is balanced out with a little yuri to satiate my appetite. The fake acting was also pretty entertaining. Enjoyable episode.

I didn't know about the ending until I watched it myself. I did know about the boat but didn't know the reason behind it until I looked it up after I finished.

3 episode rule man. Keep the train moving ;)

This doesn't really work for School Days. Episode three was the most boring episode of them all. Ep4 is when it "picks up".

This is all your fault ;)

Don't give me that. I wouldn't have watched it if it wasn't for you!

mankoto

It's all about how you get there. Not how it ends. Sure knowing how it ends does damper on the experience, but seeing it all tumbling down first hand is truly an experience.

trejo

School Days impressions are so 2010. I think it's fair to say the novelty has worn off long ago.

Who do I hold responsible for this mess?

School Days impressions are so 2010. I think it's fair to say the novelty has worn off long ago.

Who do I hold responsible for this mess?

I started it as a watchbet with MikeHattsu then everyone else decided to board the Magic School Boat. Really I can only blame myself for School Days is a magical experience enhanced by the best cast of character in any anime ever with an MC that could be the greatest written protag in all of fiction. I endorse School Days and everyone should watch it!

Are you still upset with me for that rabbit hole I lead you down?

Rhapsody

Banned

When I watched it way back, I was sort of spoiled on what was going to happen. Although
I actually didn't know which girl was going to snap. Around the middle, I wasn't expecting Sekai to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom