• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

School Days 12 [END]

WHAT........ THE.......... FUCK........

I... Don't.... Can't.... But she was.... And then.... But tea..... And the boat at the end.....

I....

I.....

Clannad+3.gif

large.gif
It's beautiful.

Aldnoah Zero 03
I went with a rather negative mood into this episode, after what I read on GAF, but I actually liked it very much. The protagonists trying to to understand the enemy, test theories and then strike after some evaluation and with a plan. I watched thsi with friends and one of them actually called the smokegrenades at the beginning of the episode.
The sudden betrayal in the aftercredits was unexpected at this time (we already joked that he will desert some time, we just didn't know that it was so soon). Princess was very likable and actually very useful, even beyond her heritage.
I also liked the music, I feared for worse.

Barakamon 03
I liked this episode way more than the last one. This is what I signed up for, even if the man on my right is dead. The humor was great, I have a great love for fujoshis and over-the-top people.
And well, the first three minutes are beyond everything by default.

Very satisfying anime day.
As for Acchi Kocchi not much happens in there except cute feel good nothingness. But sometimes thats just what a person needs!
Yes, that's right. My moe power level isn't strong enough yet. I have much too learn.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sabagebu! Episode 3

It is good to see that this show is keeping up with the manic energy even through we are clearly hitting the budget episodes. I gotta say I like the episodic format they have going on here then the more structured format the we saw in Love Lab. Figuring out the best comedy of this season is going to be a monumental task.

Thats some high praise. I look forward to watching this. whenever it gets streamed. Or if.

I came into it with no expectations. Never heard of even the manga before. Yet I'm consistently blown away each week by how funny it is, how great the characters are, the voice acting, the art, everything and OH MY GOD that OP and ED combo

this is so insanely good.

I was on my way to go get food and the School Days ending started flashing in my head to my horror. I think I have been fucking traumatized.

Way to go AnimeGAF. My pure Key/KyoAni soul is gone forever.

Never again. *rocks back and forth in fetal position in corner*

-Minsc-

I was on my way to go get food and the School Days ending started flashing in my head to my horror. I think I have been fucking traumatized.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

The harsh reality.

This is why you must watch some SoL now to cleanse your soul and ease your mind.

Narag

You're a better person now, a more complete person.

cajunator

Banned
I came into it with no expectations. Never heard of even the manga before. Yet I'm consistently blown away each week by how funny it is, how great the characters are, the voice acting, the art, everything and OH MY GOD that OP and ED combo

this is so insanely good.

I realllly want to watch it :(

It seems Barakamon has a spinoff sequel manga. But it's with Handa the MC when he was in high school. Too bad it's not translated because I would definitely read it.

You just feed off my pain huh?

You're a better person now, a more complete person.

;_;

Feels more like a little part of me died today. In the most bloody and horrific way.

Ok. Because of this thread i watched the first 4 episodes of school days.

Wut.

My body is so warm.

Feelings.

Dude seriously fucking don't do it. This doesn't make you a better person! It's not worth it.

---------------

Are any of these shows I am being recommended on CR or Netflix?

School Days is like the Kimi no Iru Machi of anime

only suffering.

and great fun to recommend to unsuspecting people

btw you guys should try reading Kimi no Iru Machi

Ef a tale of memories is the solution. I don't mean to overhype it, but considering what happens in it after watching School Days, it's like the perfect cure for you.

Wut.

My body is so warm.

Feelings.

Okay this is getting out of hand.

Pfft. You said you'd already watched Elfen Lied so you're not that pure ;P

Wut.

My body is so warm.

Feelings.

Look at what you have done phoenix!

Chariot

All this poor souls.
This happens if you neglect hentai. When I watched School Days, I wasn't nearly as shocked as y'all, just surprised and somewhat intrigued by the ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom