• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUSR

Banned
Hot dogs with lettuce and ketchup are punishable by death.

I think im going to finish Madoka tomorrow night. I'm not sure I can handle anymore.

Thoraxes

Rail Wars - 03

This show has some nice cabooses
I'd rail
I'd conduct my engine into
I'd unload my coal inside
I'd switch tracks
I'd go in her crossing
I'd ride
I'd meet at her junction
I'd operate my train through her station
I'd unload my passengers
She could close her doors on

Despite how ridiculous a lot of these situations are, the show is pretty fun when I I do the whole suspension of belief thing.

TUSR

Banned
When I first started Madoka a few months back, I knew there was something off about it. And I'm beginning to see that I was right.

TUSR

Banned
I was going to comment on how Madoka hasn't even become a magical girl yet, but after the whole god of the world universe speech from the evil rat cat I'm assuming shit is going to hit the fan soon anyways.

Kyubey is not evil /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Die rat.

Thoraxes

I was going to comment on how Madoka hasn't even become a magical girl yet, but after the whole god of the world universe speech from the evil rat cat I'm assuming shit is going to hit the fan soon anyways.

lol

(You should go check out the old thread from when we were discussing the shit out of this too. It was fun speculating at the time)

TUSR

Banned
Cute things are evil. Evil things were once cute. Zombie corpse girls, witches, magical girls, satanic cat rat, god of the universe, different time lines...

Fuck me I'm going to bed.

Lurky

All I know is that it's apparently lovingly nicknamed Vivibutt Operation.
You're making me really want to skip monogatari s2. =[
Cute things are evil. Evil things were once cute. Zombie corpse girls, witches, magical girls, satanic cat rat, god of the universe, different time lines...

Fuck me I'm going to bed.

Sleep is for the weak! Watch Madoka so we may see you suffer.

TUSR

Banned
But for real, I'm going to bed now since I work in 5 hours. I'll be back tomorrow night to melt down.
I wonder what the character count on individual posts is?

cajunator

Banned
Kyubey is not evil /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

:)
CkG3Ydo.jpg

Kind of sad the captain earth thread fell away, series really picked up these past few weeks and still is...

Captain Earth Episode 16

They didnt need to make Aiter that way with the energy though it seems most mecha needs to have such a response.

Puck is really having a blast toying multiple parties. Either I missed what Pucks true goal is, or either its going to become some major focus in some end game arc/twist

So affer seeing someone finish School Days, I decided to pick up where I left off. It was episode 8 but I will only talk about 9 and 10.

School Days - 9
So...
did Katou and Itou have sex? Or was it just minor stuff?
Either way, this was the start of a downward spiral.

School Days - 10
The very start of the episode starts off the fucked up plot.
Did the loser guy rape Katsura? What the hell... So then it seems Itou and Sekai have sex. After that, Itou has sex with Katou again, and then at the end with Setsuna.
Did I miss any important details? Did I get anything wrong?

I have only heard how messed the ending. I can only see the show getting more wrong.

phaze

250 different animators reanimate a sailor moon episode in their own styles shot for shot

looks hilarious to see western animation styles and clear 'oh shit I gotta finish this before the end of the week in between my actual projects' mixing it up

"For the love of God, please don't sue"
KuGsj.gif

That was just glorious. Amazing work. Reminds me I've to finish my SM rewatch some day.

Sweet dreams of magical girls before they all die tomorrow night.

Just remember to watch the ED at the end of episode 10.

Akame ga Kill ! 01

The "dark" bits were actually funnier than the comedy ones. I detest the character design and the plot seems supremely stupid. Dropped.

Sabagebu ! 02

As if one needed more proof that Natto is disgusting. Didn't quite reach the heights of the first episode but it was still pretty damn good. Mc's interactions with other characters are godly.

Lurky

So affer seeing someone finish School Days, I decided to pick up where I left off. It was episode 8 but I will only talk about 9 and 10.

School Days - 9
So...

School Days - 10
Did the loser guy rape Katsura? What the hell... So then it seems Itou and Sekai have sex. After that, Itou has sex with Katou again, and then at the end with Setsuna.

I have only heard how messed the ending. I can only see the show getting more wrong.

Well to answer your question:
Yes loser guy did get laid. No it was not rape as he was the rebound guy.
I believe everything else you got right.

Can we please stop watching School Days now? (what have I started...)

School Days - 9
So...

School Days - 10

You're not missing anything. I didn't find the ending that messed up compared to the stuff leading up to it. In the end, Makoto found the true meaning of love while exploring the human psyche.

The contract wasn't on paper. I therefore claim it was null and void.

Verbal contracts are also legally binding.

Vylash

Happiness Charge Precure 20

ibyLi2AttPlQci.gif
iFmnQton9kRXK.gif

Okay Hime's really starting to get on my damn nerves. Lovely and Fortune make a pretty good team. Looks like the Precure Hunter is coming after them again, uh oh. And apparently there are Precure out there that wear nothing but towels, kids show my ass

jgminto

I present...my mastahpiece!

A R E . . Y O U . . O K A Y . . . A O B A ?

iOp5zgqYtrq3G.png

My favourite!

I probably could have added some more too and I wasn't even looking at the background characters. This also doesn't capture the terrible frame rate in two scenes. It seriously dipped to the teens.

You're assuming I have one... I can take the rest of yours with Elfen Lied though :p
I should have known what was coming. This will be an endless loop of terror.
Someone help me find something of equal or greater punishment for Mike.
Who knew MikeHattsu was the most evil of us all? Not I.
I knew this after he introduced me to Kanon, Hidimari Sketch then finally School Days. Why do I even watch bet you!?!

I should have known what was coming. This will be an endless loop of terror.
Someone help me find something of equal or greater punishment for Mike.

I knew this after he introduced me to Kanon, Hidimari Sketch then finally School Days. Why do I even watch bet you!?!
But Hidamari Sketch is not a mark of the devil. It is a symbol of protection against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom