• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature

There's extremely specific instances where I prefer the sub of Bebop over the dub, but on the whole, I can't quit you Steve Blum.

Baccano! Is one of those rare cases where the dub is the best way to watch it.

Only other anime IIRC that I think are better dubbed than subbed are Code Geass and DBZ.
I liked Ergo Proxy's dub. It works in the context of the world as well. I still haven't watched the sub for that yet.

are you guys even doing a watchbet anymore? Cowboy Bebop should not be a watch bet.

It should be a watch now. Period.
I watchbet Hugstable Girls Und Panzer for Baccano! It seems the only way I'll watch anime now is if someone tells me to.

BTW hugs we're still waiting on you.

Only reason anybody should watch Heroman is if they are patriotic as shit.

Which everybody should be. You commies. I loved it.

You monsters :,(

I am trying desperately to watchbet with anyone, but nobody wants apparently and the people who offering, offer only shows I already watched.

I've learned that unfortunately I don't have the patience or the time for a watch bet now. I have so much other shit to watch and play that it'd be unfair for the person doing a watchbet against me.

Chariot

I want some patriotic german anime.
The next best thing we got are Hellsing, Hetalia and the Laura x Charlotte show :/
I've learned that unfortunately I don't have the patience or the time for a watch bet now. I have so much other shit to watch and play that it'd be unfair for the person doing a watchbet against me.
The day needs more hours.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll take up a watchbet. I'll watch a show, even if it 500 episodes, but for the duration that I"m watching you have to listen to this.

Hero Bank episode 16

Another herobutt type affair, the writers must love it as they even have the commenter participating in talking about it for Kaito. Long is a great character to have as a rival and his lack of smiling too :(

but that end of episode reveal that he is working with Nagare...

Crocodile

Goddamn this is great lol

I've yet to watch PreCure which I have an interest in, but as a JoJo fan...nah I don't like it nor appreciate it
lipton-tea-city-of-animals-commercial.jpg

Ruining my Precure, sickening

LOL :)

Anime fans are the worst. THE WORST!

That's not very patriotic. Karlsland is the only country that was completely occupied to the point where all humans fled to south america. That isn't very patriotic :(
And they're fighting to take it back, dingus! There'll never be a more patriotic act than sliding down a stair rail with no pants on while also being the number 1 pilot in history.

Andrew J.

M3 14

This episode made me feel...hope and joy? And from something besides Natsuiri trolling people? (Although there was plenty of that.)

The fuck is going on?

Blusby

Blade Dance 01: I actually pulled myself through this and I can say, this is the absolute worst thing I've seen not only this season but this entire year. It's the most abysmal piece of garbagio to smear itself across filthy otaku broadcast and I'm gonna follow this turd down the drain, I want to hate this series even more.

Blade Dance 01: I actually pulled myself through this and I can say, this is the absolute worst thing I've seen not only this season but this entire year. It's the most abysmal piece of garbagio to smear itself across filthy otaku broadcastng channels and I'm gonna follow this turd down the drain, I want to hate this series even more.

Your one hell of a Masochist aren't you. Watch some good anime.

Chariot

And they're fighting to take it back, dingus! There'll never be a more patriotic act than sliding down a stair rail with no pants on while also being the number 1 pilot in history.
Well, now that you say it like this... I should try that some day.

j10icAMm6W3TS.png

I like you.

Ah, you liked Death Note, I see. Why not try Code Geass, then?
You sound like a bot.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/SystemOutbreak

SINCE YOU PEOPLE KEPT BOTHERING ME UGH!
Welcome home!

iAjFbREn0m5iJ.gif

Chariot

You still haven't watched one of the greatest anime ever? For shame!
I watched two seasons, saw the movie and read one volume of Suomos. I also some can identify the witches by their panties. I meant the actual action of sliding naked around to become an ace pilot.
As you may know, I am naked most of the time anyway.

I watched two seasons, saw the movie and read one volume of Suomos. I also some can identify the witches by their panties. I meant the actual action of sliding naked around to become an ace pilot.
You failed the first test: They're not panties and wearing them is therefore not embarrassing!

Lurky

Well everyone can do that!

Firemind

Ha. No one has higher than 70% compatibility with me. I have watched some vague anime in my life tho. I also added shows such as Samurai Pizza Cats, but no one can find it because it's titled Kyattou Ninden Teyandee at MAL. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom