• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever sequels try too hard or they become self aware they are never as good. Like Birdemic 2. It could never be as good as the first because the guy knew it's a joke of a film so he made the second with that tone in mind. It doesn't have the irony to it.

If The Room 2 came out it'd be the same.

Vylash

5BGhij8.png

I, uh...

what?

Get rekt Kurumi

Defuser

If people are believing Trigger is saving anime with scantily clad henshin uniforms and nudists then I don't want to take part in anime anymore.

Chariot

Get rekt Kurumi
Why? She is one of the few good characters in Date A Live.

If people are believing Trigger is saving anime with scantily clad henshin uniforms and nudists then I don't want to take part in anime anymore.
Why do you have such trouble with people believing in what you're not believe in. If you're so euphoric better leave your land for some sheeple dare to believe in religion. :<

TUSR

Banned
I never watched the third Madoka movies last night,

was still recovering from the show.

Weather is shit here tonight, might watch S1 of Date A Live.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Ping pong saved anime!

By lowering our standards in animation so now we'll accept any old thing. Just look at the latest Space Dandy as proof. The clear minded individuals saw it for what it was, a wiggly mess that makes Roobarb look good, whereas we were bowled over by it.

Erigu

[Monogatari series]
Nadeko lost her hat in the BD OP :/
The Blu-ray and DVD releases have two different versions of that opening, depending on the episode: one with hat and one without. So nothing is actually lost, there.

Isn't Shiro part of monogatari second season?
Nekomonogatari (Kuro) is the final part of the 1st season, and Nekomonogatari (Shiro) the first part of the 2nd season, yes.

Kuro are the OVA's that play between Kizu and Bake, yes.
Extremely trivial, but Nekomonogatari (Kuro) aired on TV, so it's not an OVA.

Hunter x Hunter 139
Translating Nanika to "Something"? That's not going to be distracting at all >_>
Well, if Japanese viewers can manage...

I thought it was a proper name but maybe it's a name with a double meaning? Does "Nanika" also means something like "something"?
It means "something", yes. It's not even a double meaning or anything: it's just the word "something". So the translation makes sense.

YamiHat 11

The space kids finds a new home, so all is well?

And then we're back to the building in space. Everybody finally meets up too so I guess uh... something will happen now? No idea what though.

And somebody forgot to turn off the lighting effect at the top of the screen, cause it's there for half the episode when there's no reason for it.

JoeFu

Banned
Starting Kinmoza because it's a Cajunator recommendation

the engrish in episode one is too good

can never get enough engrish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom