• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'm guessing australia doesn't count as europe?

Damn.

Was looking forward to that adaptation too. Great slice of life manga that barely gets any scanlations.

So what happened to Theonik?

Sailor Moon 17

Mercury and Mars begin to scouts role of jobbing to the monster :/

Other then that another typical episode, fairly enjoyable and another one I remember from being a kid.

Hugstable

Banned
I was recently shown My Anime List recently, how did I watch Anime for so long and not know of a website that lets me compile everything I've watched with scores and everything! Getting tough to fill it out sometimes since some anime are always on the tip of my mind, and I've watched so many this past year that it's hard to remember some of anime I didn't like as much, but still needs to be added -__-.

TUSR

Banned
I was recently shown My Anime List recently, how did I watch Anime for so long and not know of a website that lets me compile everything I've watched with scores and everything! Getting tough to fill it out sometimes since some anime are always on the tip of my mind, and I've watched so many this past year that it's hard to remember some of anime I didn't like as much, but still needs to be added -__-.

Avoid any discussion on MAL and use it only as a resource.

fertygo

Captain Earth - 14

Hana is only walking plot device and sex bomb so far (which is creepy because she like 14) now they make her Deus ex too, fuck you Enokido, you hack.

That ED tho.. another great song by Tia and ryo, he finally found replacement for Nagi. RIP Koeda.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you make an account. Same username as on here.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

#TeamHummingbird vs #TeamMAL

Clov

I switched over to Hummingbird. I found that MAL was having trouble updating my total watch time after a while.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Gekkan Shoujo nozaki kun 1

Pacing feels a bit weird but that's how it is when it comes to adapting from a 4koma I guess, where you can usually read much faster. Needs to get some of the other characters in before it gets into the full swing of things though,

Nooooope.

I asked about Strike Witches and its alleged Pantsu Action. He showed me.

Assuming the post was deleted then? RIP in peace Theonik

Sailor Moon 18

ALL OF MY NOPE

Not done with the episode but that's really all that needs to be said about creepy doll episode

I'm still holding unto hope that kyoani will be on the edge of bankruptcy and they decide to do one final push and give me the Harry Potter anime I deserve. We know they can do cool magic battles. Give it to me. Give it to meeeeee.

except magic battles in harry potter is pretty much just gun fights.

What you really want is kyoani to animate the shounen bits of Negima manga.

negima-2431.jpg

TUSR

Banned
It's a MAL clone with an awful interface.

Are the databases comparable?

Assuming the post was deleted then? RIP in peace Theonik

Yup.

Hummingbird is like MAL if it wasn't completely terrible, it's still not great but it's 100x better then MAL

I don't want to degrade us into talking about list websites, but ill have to check this out myself. Thanks.

I still can't believe this started as a harem.

Gundam Seed HD Remaster Ep 48 [END] (bd)
Br8itYoCAAAxF3m.png

Great conclusion to the potentially tied for best Gundam series (wing). The final showdown at Jachin Due over the GENESIS was truly worthy of closing out the series. Really flashy, intense clash of all the political motives and characters finally deciding on the path that they wanted to follow in their hearts instead of what was commanded of them.

Insert song used got me all emotional just from all of the events. Series has been one that used music and insert songs to its benefit with all ops and eds being wonderful and memorable in sound and lyrics and meaning.

Characters were some of the best in the gundam franchise too like Athrun, Kira, Clotho
was sad none of them survived, had hope for them all to make it through as they were in the OP even
, Yzak and Dearka, along with some of the best machines like Archangel and Eternal, Justice, Freedom, and Raider Gundam.

Definitely will run through it again sometime. Will start Seed Destiny hopefully tomorrow.

I still can't believe this started as a harem.

still a damn shame that it never got a proper anime adaptation. The shaft ova's were good too!

The movie was a retarded troll though. Instead of animating the awesome battles of the end of the manga, lets just have a slideshow of the manga pages and do some dumb anime only ending for the movie!

[IG]https://animumango.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/negima-2431.jpg[/IMG]
Harry Potter books would've ended much quicker if the magical world accepted guns.

Avada ke-

*pow*

TUSR

Banned
still a damn shame that it never got a proper anime adaptation. The shaft ova's were good too!

The movie was a retarded troll though. Instead of animating the awesome battles of the end of the manga, lets just have a slideshow of the manga pages and do some dumb anime only ending for the movie!

Shaft OVA?!

So, um, jgminto's avatar. Yikes.

Whats the problem with it?

Amagi Brilliant Park

This better be good, the female character looks good.

That's the ticket.

Looks like I missed the drama. At least DTL has a different avatar now...

I always found his avatars hilarious for some reason.

I can't read the tiny characters, what's the plot about?
I think it has to do with protag, who is a pompous douche, getting asked to manage this failing amusement park since he's still smart so apparently that immediately transfers to managerial skills because anime. I assume we'll have harem hijinks as well. If one person isn't slapped and called ecchi I don't know what to believe in.

Hattori

Banned
I think it has to do with protag, who is a pompous douche, getting asked to manage this failing amusement park since he's still smart so apparently that immediately transfers to managerial skills because anime. I assume we'll have harem hijinks as well. If one person isn't slapped and called ecchi I don't know what to believe in.
All he needs is to do is implement the Cartman Method everyone knows this. And I'm disappointed that the girl is not the main protagonist... :(

BluWacky

I want a Barakamon thread.

Then start one! You be the change!

(I say this in the security that I will probably never start an OT, because effort)

Are people considering OTs for any of this season's anime? I'm not sure which shows are the most likely to generate discussion save SAO2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom