• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will all the old Anime threads still show up in search? Figured I'd use the anime listed in the OPs in each thread to watch some anime I might've missed over the years.

Will all the old Anime threads still show up in search? Figured I'd use the anime listed in the OPs in each thread to watch some anime I might've missed over the years.
You could always search for the AnimeGAF aoty results to see which shows were worth watching. It has both results of gaf in general and AnimeGAF members (if I recall seeing the list correctly)

Yeah they should
Thanks!
You could always search for the AnimeGAF aoty results to see which shows were worth watching. It has both results of gaf in general and AnimeGAF members (if I recall seeing the list correctly)

Huh, didn't even think about that. Might be better to do this. Thanks!

Edit:
Thanks!

Lend me your other nipple Chariot I shall be adding my list next to yours. Two names already added that was fast.

Edit: nichibros scored lower than chuuni? Et tu AnimeGAF?

TUSR

Banned
Lend me your other nipple Chariot I shall be adding my list next to yours. Two names already added that was fast.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459981

cosmicblizzard said:
What happens when the guy that wrote the most disturbing visual novel of all time decides to do a magical girl series? Despair. Lots and lots of despair. A deconstruction with great atmosphere and some effective tone shifts. Urobuchi is a master at taking a magical, colorful world and filling it with his own demented brand of sadism.

Kotaku has been here the whole time.

I have some serious questions regarding the taste of Gaf after looking through these again.
Strike that, I have serious questions regarding AnimeGAF's taste after seeing some replies in this last page.

Are they that bad? The only questionable year, I feel, is 2010.

This one here is what bothers me the most:

8. Ore no Imōto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai
My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute

TV Series: 12 episodes
Resources: ANN / AniDB /Official
Director: Kanbe Hiroyuki
Studio: Aniplex, AIC Build

The only list this belongs on is burn in hell and never be spoken of again. #1 is also questionable but I can see how some people like that. I personally dropped it after 4 episodes.

EDIT: Angel Beats at #7? Was 2010 a particularly bad year or was it just a year of bad taste?

Katanagatari is lower than my little sister can't possibly be this cute.

I'm not even going to be surprised anymore. J'accuse.

Edit: I forgot this was open to the public. Last year I remember we had a list of AnimeGAF regulars rankings with Yamato 2199 high up. Was that not done for all years?

Jarmel

Banned
well

because it was the better show

especially taking into account that only part 1 of F/Z had aired at the time when voting started (second half would end up being better)

lol no

Do we have to go into all that bullshit nonsense surrounding Penguindrum again?

jman2050

It's more fun watching the reactions of Oreimo fans to the story's events than it is watching the show itself.

Also 2011's list is the best of the bunch. At least it's the only one where I see at least some merit in all ten selections.

TUSR

Banned

Chariot

Sorry, my nipples are only available to use for members my future harem.

ImoCho, like NGNL takes incest in a disturbing and uncomfortable direction. Oreimo is classy, respectable incest. Highbrow stuff.
I think I don't feel so well.
OreImo was only there so people could jump every five minutes from their chairs yelling: "She shares hobbys with me, is super good in school, in sport and has a modelling carrier, I would take her anytime!"
OreImo is a story about the virtues of ungratefulness and abuse of nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom