• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Baby Steps 19
iKZQmd0xStSRx.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Vito

Banned
I mean, looks good I guess, but it's still just some average commercial. At least this stuff shouldn't take much time to create. Am rather looking forward a film announcement :S

He does CMs for Taisei Corporation all the time, just look up their JP name on youtube or something, there's at least 3+ there.

/XX/

Next week commences a new summer Comic Market (C86), and one has to wonder... do you have contacted your usual deputy service provider/re-seller/friend in Japan? Or do you prefer fighting for the products on auctions shortly afterwards? Whichever way you choose, this list made by Rukawa of animators 'dōjin' to be present at the event can be very useful:

Doujin d'animateurs au C86 Natsu Comiket 86 - News - Manganimation.net, Manga Anime, news & reviews
http://www.manganimation.net/news/2014/08/doujin-d-animateurs-au-c86-natsu-comiket-86

My favorite KyoAni production will probably always be Lucky Star. One of the most relaxing and laid back series I've seen. Loved every moment of it!
No way! You can't love ALL of that work the same... they sacked Yamakan mid-series for a reason! :-D

Hyouka - 21
Not done watching yet but damn, I love this show's humor. Makes me laugh genuinely; probably more than just about every other show, especially 'comedies'. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei being perhaps the exception.

Next week commences a new summer Comic Market (C86), and one has to wonder... do you have contacted your usual deputy service provider/re-seller/friend in Japan? Or do you prefer fighting for the products on auctions shortly afterwards? Whichever way you choose, this list made by Rukawa of animators 'dōjin' to be present at the event can be very useful:

Doujin d'animateurs au C86 Natsu Comiket 86 - News - Manganimation.net, Manga Anime, news & reviews
http://www.manganimation.net/news/2014/08/doujin-d-animateurs-au-c86-natsu-comiket-86

No way! You can't love ALL of that series the same... they sacked Yamakan mid-series for a reason! :-D
Oh right I forget there are other things at comiket besides the lewd stuff.
YES!

More Yamada, Matsumoto and Nazuna is always a good thing.

Vito

Banned

This post reads like an ad, lol. Most people who are into sakuga stuff already know about most and compiled the lists, a lot of the circles are regulars as well. Most of these are pain in the ass to get unless you're willing to spend money. Shame he doesn't list the authors / circles, would have been at least somewhat useful :/

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Doki doki precure 1

So, my first foray into precure just to understand it.

The bad guys are literally called selfish?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, it was the newest completed one.

What makes this a bad place to start?

This is definitely super kiddy though. But it's ok.

Xisiqomelir

ALDNOAH 6

-I start thinking, "Can Inaho just training-Cataphract his way through this whole show?" AND HE DOES
-Slaine is cute when he tries to look tough
-My god I want girl-orbital-knight to come chastise my living room interior
-No "Mizusaki-kun, kimi wa motenai ryu oshiete mashou ka?" this ep :(

Must watch 11/10, best of season

/XX/

Shame he doesn't list the authors / circles, would have been at least somewhat useful :/
Don't you think that it could be a nicely useful information to casually check for someone on this thread with a passing interest for any of the works these animators were involved in? Some people don't realize of this aspect of Comiket and I think it is nice to use a list like this one as a reminder.

Also, the post also could work as a veiled reminder too that Mr. Nukazuka's deadline for sending requests precisely ends today! :)

Vylash

Hmm, is it? I saw some people saying that it's pretty good. I might give it a few more episodes and then switch to heartcatch and see how that is.

DokiDoki is /really/ bad, like it's awful, I'd start with Heartcatch, Smile, or Happiness Charge, and stay away from DokiDoki and Suite

Shergal

As a person with no interest in Precure as a franchise, I can vouch for Heartcatch's visual creativity and punchy action. It can get bogged down in the formula, but it never becomes bad.

Clov

No way! You can't love ALL of that series the same... they sacked Yamakan mid-series for a reason! :-D

His episodes are definitely weaker than the rest of the series, but believe it or not I still enjoyed them! I'm a bit biased though, since this was the anime that got me into regularly watching it. :p

/XX/

His episodes are definitely weaker than the rest of the series, but believe it or not I still enjoyed them! I'm a bit biased though, since this was the anime that got me into regularly watching it. :p
I enjoyed them too! I was just stating the general sentiment about it, my smiley should tip you off to know when I'm not totally serious. :-D

... but know that I am serious now! Ignore that last smiley.

zulux21

Team Inami checking in.

http://i.imgur.com/YxP9jWW.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Assuming Inami is the girl in the gif, I need to make a list of people on her team.... so I can never trust people on that list because not only is she the worst girl in that show... she is one of my least favorite female characters of all time... as she is the sole reason I ended up dropping working as while I was enjoying everyone else in the cast I couldn't remotely stand her, and she was on screen way to much for an absolutely horrible psychopath that should have been in prisin long ago for violent behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom