• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT2| Or, where Jexhius finally watches more Doremi for Hito.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

Agreed. I can see why somebody might enjoy it as anything but a romance film. You don't go from
tsundere'ing each other, to kind of interested, to inspire each other but not really dating, to not see each other for extended period of time, to all of a sudden comes back and they agree to get married

Wait, isn't that literally the plot to Love and Basketball?

Kobayashi was the best part of Nichibros!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_2VfODnXPU

W2pJFFQ.jpg

Still the best scene in Nichibros.

Syrinx

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya S2 3

You could try asking Haruhi kif there was anything else she wanted to do. Or come up with your own idea of something to do so she doesn't give you the day off. Or you could do what Itsuki suggested and confess your love (not that he loves her, but that's not important right now) to her in a super-romantic way.

I feel bad for Yuki. Even as an alien that has to suck dogshit. Credit to her for not going on a bloody rampage out of insanity.

jman2050

Every time someone mentions Nichibros I get sad that Bomber Grape ended the manga so quickly and even more sad that Zai x10 isn't an anime yet.

CorvoSol

Well P4 and P4G looks perfectly fine to me and pretty enjoyable as a non game player. Haven't seen the P3 films though.

It's not like AquaWateria is biased in P3's favor or anything.

P3 movie also benefits from being a fucking movie. There's no defending Golden, though.

I watched Nichibros first then Nichijou and I liked Nichijou more. I think I need to rewatch Nichibros again to gain more perspective.

I feel that Nichibros hits highs that Nichijou couldn't, but Nichijou was more consistently funny. So many arcs and shit from Nichibros I can't stand, like the Girls Are Rock n Roll or w/e those bits were called.

jman2050

I feel that Nichibros hits highs that Nichijou couldn't, but Nichijou was more consistently funny. So many arcs and shit from Nichibros I can't stand, like the Girls Are Rock n Roll or w/e those bits were called.

The grand irony of Nichibros is that most of the funniest segments involved the girls.

But... those were often the best part.

The grand irony of Nichibros is that most of the funniest segments involved the girls.

Besides the ones where they gave the backstory to that one bully girl, I didn't find them all that amusing. I always preferred the Literary girl skits, and the one where they teach the friend to ride a bicycle.

Was "The World Is Still Beautiful" any good? Mostly curious because Yamashita was the composer.

It's an enjoyable run-of-the-mill romance story, only it gets the involved parties in a romantic relationship faster.

Quasar

It's not like AquaWateria is biased in P3's favor or anything.

P3 movie also benefits from being a fucking movie. There's no defending Golden, though.

Well I like Golden more than the P4 anime. At least so far. I think mainly because its been focused on the characters and less fights. Plus the whole newgame+ in anime is pretty unusual.

Quasar

Was "The World Is Still Beautiful" any good? Mostly curious because Yamashita was the composer.

I liked it. It was my favourite show (probably) last season. Of course I was already liking the manga so I was a bit biased. Some people got really sick of a song they repeatedly used. Though for me it was/is an earworm.

Instro

Speaking of composers, I wasn't aware that Saito Tsuneyoshi was actually working again. Noticed that he is listed as the composer for PuriPara. That would be quite amazing considering he disappeared after Dennou Coil. Maybe Iso can come back now lol.

Syrinx

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya S2 4

Do something, asshole. Maybe go see Haruhi on the last day or something instead of jacking off. Try whatever.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Depends.

If it's this they serve me instead of steak, I would be ecstatic.

4506436323_a633a2ed6a_z.jpg

Or this.
ChickenVindaloo640x480.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam I (first compilation film)

Uh, maybe I should have just watched the television series instead. The pacing went to absolute hell after the first hour, though the missing content could be felt to a lesser degree in the first half. On second thought, maybe I don't want to watch the television series if it has even more bad melodramatic scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom