• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT3| where everyone watches doremi for hito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free! Eternal Summer 13 END

The second half of the episode felt super rushed and I thought they would be racing Rin again. Either way I really liked this season. Need a spin off with Gou next though. Haru x Makoto were truly the OTP. Sorry Rin.

Very cool how the series ended just like the promo video from years back. That was a nice sendoff.

Quasar

I liked Tamako Market. I generally enjoy KyoAni shows but KnK was just awful. I have no idea what they were trying to do with that. Shame as it had really nice art and designs too.

So did I. And I really want to see the Tamako movie. Whilst I regret watching knK to some degree. A mistake
I wont repeat with the god awful Amagi Brilliant Park.

Check out Ange Cross. I hear it's something else.

JRtJrOs.gif

Lol, just watched Nanoha A's ep 12 again for shits and giggles. Some heavy duty firepower in that episode. I don't think I've seen magic girls as powerful as the ones in this franchise, anywhere else. It's one of the reasons I love it, heh. I always forget how friggan superpowered they all are, then I rewatch an episode and go ohhh yeah......that's insane.

Yeah, episode 12 of Nanoha A's is like, the most Super Robot thing I've seen when it comes to magical girl shows. I really liked it as well.

It also made up for the terrible
anti-climatic ending of the first season.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Fans are nuts and anime is creatively bankrupt.

Nothing new here, move along.

Yep, this is how I feel as well. Tamako Market was cute and enjoyable. KnK was pretty terrible. It's probably the only anime KyoAni's made that I haven't enjoyed. The ending theme was nice, at least.

Yeaaaaah, the ending theme was really nice. The main piano melody reminds of some american song from the 90s / early 2000s though. I cant put my finger on it.

So did I. And I really want to see the Tamako movie. Whilst I regret watching knK to some degree. A mistake
I wont repeat with the god awful Amagi Brilliant Park.

I need that to release like now.

Ghost in the Shell: SAC Ep. 20 & 21

The writing is very by-the-books but effective. The climax of ep. 21, hot damn. If only the rest of the series was this compelling. :|

Edit: Huh, Dai Sato wrote these episodes. It's interesting to see that the director for ep. 21 had only done ep. 15 prior, which wasn't a major episode and a pretty low budget one too.

Branduil

Record of Lodoss War 11

Much better than the last episode, even though it's pretty much a setup episode for the finale. It helps when you have decent storyboarding and a variety of backdrops instead of just brown reused backgrounds and still frames.

Syrinx

Servant x Service 12

Megumi needs to dump Aniki's ass. Dude is not even trying in that relationship. Mostly he's just hanging onto her so she can keep his sister busy so she'll leave him alone. That ain't right. Do your own dirty work and stop taking advantage.

I liked the date between Lucy and Hasebe. Actually a good couple.

Syrinx

Yeah. We probably won't get more but it was refreshing to have a male lead who knew what he wanted and went for it. Even if loooooshee was the female version of guy from IS.
No. Lucy is anxious and uncomfortable with the idea of being in a relationship but she is trying to get better and someday give a relationship with Hasebe a chance. Guy from IS, on the other hand, would forget about all the girls and everything else for hours if you gave him a squeaky hammer.

If anybody is IS guy here, it's Aniki. Why is Megumi settling for someone so low?

DEATH™

No. Lucy is anxious and uncomfortable with the idea of being in a relationship but she is trying to get better and someday give a relationship with Hasebe a chance. Guy from IS, on the other hand, would forget about all the girls and everything else for hours if you gave him a squeaky hammer.

If anybody is IS guy here, it's Aniki. Why is Megumi settling for someone so low?

I kinda understand his position though... Dude cannot predict what chihaya wants sometimes (other than him revealing their relationship). Dude can't be "the man" in the relationship too since he also focuses on his sister. He doesn't necessarily use chihaya to babysit or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom