• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.
please be like M3 meets Gundam, especially if its about orphaned kids since M3 kids were orphaned.

And need
CJ7I6vBVAAIIM3a.jpg

Unlimited Fafnir ep. 10-END
tumblr_nk1ylv94C01uo77uno1_500.gif

Well, the ending battle was pretty cool, but something felt missing/incomplete in the story. They could easily do a second season to open up the world more as well as start explaining the mystery of the dragons. Also, there are a bunch of loopholes with multiple characters/relationships so an extention to sort it all out would be great. Sister... wait, not a real sister!?
Also, the fanservice completely went away for most of the second half as the story got more serious. However, a couple more lighthearted moments could have actually helped the pacing and added a more consistent tone. Even with that, I was entertained throughout the series and the OP and EP's were pretty catchy as well.

Again this is the curse of rushed adaptation where you can't spend 4 minutes into the head of the protagonist.

I actually liked the serious tone the story took , it felt like they wanted to tell a story and they did told one , but they failed to properly show their world .. suddenly the stakes are EXTRA high and the military comes and they totally didn't adress the protagonist past or his connexions to the military.

yami4ct

Well, I have between now and October to make the Iron Blooded Orphans OT I guess, hahaha. It's Gundam, so I'll be watching. Concept sounds cool. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Cornbread78

Again this is the curse of rushed adaptation where you can't spend 4 minutes into the head of the protagonist.

I actually liked the serious tone the story took , it felt like they wanted to tell a story and they did told one , but they failed to properly show their world .. suddenly the stakes are EXTRA high and the military comes and they totally didn't adress the protagonist past or his connexions to the military.

All good points and mirror my thoughts. I really appreciate those "giraffe" moments in stories, there were a couple, but I thought they could have stretched it out.

Is there more source material for this, or did they really just cram two seasons into 1?

yami4ct

G-Self looks better than the Barbatos.

I love G-Self, but I also dig the evolving idea of the Barbatos design. Can't wait to see where it ends up. Anything that gets us away from the kind of bland SEED-esque designs we've been seeing for a while is a plus in my book.

All good points and mirror my thoughts. I really appreciate those "giraffe" moments in stories, there were a couple, but I thought they could have stretched it out.

Is there more source material for this, or did they really just cram two seasons into 1?

They did just enough for the number of episodes s yeah there is more source material available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom