• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

e_i

Darker Than Black episodes 1-25

Great OP. Lin is love.

Darker Than Black episode 26

Please tell me collarbones isn't an actual fetish.

Gintama 280

HsSAro6.jpg

mCbv7JI.jpg

YlRFEDV.jpg

A demonic and twisted presence.

The opening of the episode provided a eerie and demonic atmosphere as if to show how there is a untamed beast that has awakened. It was a great way to emphasize beforehand on how dangerous Yaemon truly is. Seeing blood dripping from the tip of the sword and bodies surrounding that same sword. It concluded to tell us how twisted and psychotic Yaemon is.

ptWTLhQ.jpg

LtPgXei.jpg

BEHzq7J.jpg

eZlWzf7.jpg

gY8sprg.jpg

A somber but unforgettable past full of regret.

The way the flashback was handled was nicely done. I don't know the explain it properly but the flashback the way it looks reminded me of a ancient mural which gives it a old and dreaded feeling to the flashback. To show that what's occurring isn't something so simple but complicated. That this individual who's getting executed wasn't because he was a criminal but because of his own convictions and laws as a executioner. All because he let many innocent individuals from getting purged. And Asaemon had to endure executing her own father and turn into a criminal which she isn't.

2dMDXXu.jpg

It isn't Gintama without its comedy moments.

It was a great episode that I throughly enjoyed. Hopefully Asaemon doesn't die because that would suck.

http://youtu.be/K6HQRAa60II

Yeah Gintama has one of the best Opening this season, it's just too good.

Cornbread78

Nakaimo ep.1-6:
tumblr_m7jdtqTm2n1r45g3go1_500.png

This was my afternoon getaway anime, but there really isn't too much to say about it. It's not really funny, ecchi, romantic or serious. It's more of a mystery anime instead of the ecchi harem, school, comedy you would think it is. Oh well, it's interesting and is serving its purpose as a break from Fate and Full Moon.

cajunator

Banned
Nakaimo ep.1-6:
tumblr_m7jdtqTm2n1r45g3go1_500.png

This was my afternoon getaway anime, but there really isn't too much to say about it. It's not really funny, ecchi, romantic or serious. It's more of a mystery anime instead of the ecchi harem, school, comedy you would think it is. Oh well, it's interesting and is serving its purpose as a break from Fate and Full Moon.

It also has cat ears in it!

Umaru 2

Uhhh idk. It kinda lost its novelty, Umaru is annoying me now. What saved the episode for me was Ebina's story at the end, of how she met Umaru's brother. Idk I can easily see myself dropping this soon.

Gangsta 3

Goddamn OP for this is catchy and stylish as hell lol. This show mannnn, this show. This episode was so awesome. Just like Alex I too have questions about so many things, and little by little we are told more and more about who Nicolas and Worick really are. I'm having a blast with this one, it may not be everyone's cup of tea around here but this episode put a solid lock on this show for me. If they keep this up it'll rank way up high on my list this season.

Junjou Romantica Season 3 Episode 2
tumblr_nrjn67nfBE1tbp5fpo2_500.gif

Such a good episode. Misaki new friend is pretty funny, while his time with the other members of Usagi's family continues to be funny. Though I want him and Mizuki together, I do like how the others are helping to get these two to go deeper into their relationship. Good beach scene.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso Overall Thoughts
Thus, a final performance of love, joy, passion, sorrow, and lost. The final goodbye a musician can make.

The ending is a bittersweet one, and is not one to be sad about, but one to be joyful, a celebration of memories and life.

I recommend Your Lie in April wholeheartedly. It's been a fun ride.

Yay! I am so glad you liked it. The show really is incredible and tells a fantastic story with characters you can really get behind.

I mean right now it's my Anime of the Year and I don't see anything really dethroning it. Definitely going to fight for it when we get to that point.

no, theyre hella annoying.

i think umaru would work if the show was 2 minutes long.

I feel bad for the brother. I seriously do, like I know that the stuff is supposed to be funny and all, but they are completely destroying the poor guy with a wrecking ball like Umaru lol. Poor guy, he looks young too idk if that's a plot point or just because this is anime, works every day to sustain a lying brat that doesn't help at all at home. You watch this brat make the guy's life a living hell. If he was a bad guy, it would be fun, but he's the exact opposite lol.

Narag

I'm writing my novel now.

Her name is Mariko, but she preferrs her online handle "Asuna". A living embodiment of her avatar's namesake, Mariko is as athletic as a Japanese warrior princess trained in the arts of ninjitsu and bushido but also has grace of a geisha, a living embodiment of the yamato nadeshiko values that defined the perfect Japanese woman. Yet despite her nobility, she was also an otaku at heart and enjoyed letting her hair down from time to time. When not wearing a kimono, she would playfully don her maid uniform and nekomimi, appending the ~nyan suffix to every teasing sentence that she spoke.

On these occasions, she would gently nudge me be calling me Gord-shuujin-sama, a playful nickname she imagined for me based on my the Japanese term for master and my name, Gordon. She was certainly different from the other woman in my life, Kirino, who would call me Gordo-baka every time she was mad at me.

I wish I could make fun of this but I'd read it.

This is pretty much how this thing called Fullblood Halfbreed reads. Paladin del Darkdragon might be the most edgelord name ever.

G.ZZZ

Umaru chan is just otaku fulfillment fantasy crap. Also it doesn't help that she constantly eat disgusting stuff, it's like watching someone killing himself for 20 mins.

cajunator

Banned
I just find it really fun to watch a character with two completely different sides. Its cute and funny. I do kind of the same thing anyway, although I squee in public too.

Sterok

Himouto Umaru 2

Brother is cool as always. He puts up with so much trying to keep Umaru happy while also staying sane. Ebina is the weakest of the friends though. Not much to her aside from her admiration of Taihei.

Exalted

Gangsta 3

Kinda boring , nothing really hapened in the entire episode, there was no action, and only some character progression , and the charachters are not really that kinda interesting . The series kinda lacks an overall story. On the good side it has nice music.

kewlmyc

I just find it really fun to watch a character with two completely different sides. Its cute and funny. I do kind of the same thing anyway, although I squee in public too.

You what?

Umaru - 02

Anyway, Umaru seems to suffer the same fate that most 4-Koma's do: the same joke all the time, ran straight into the ground. It works in 4-koma style because it's in small doses. Some anime adaptations of 4-Koma's like Working work because there's enough character variety for the jokes not to get too repetitive each episode and there's overlaying plot lines going on like characters trying to hook up. That or 5 minute episodes which adapts fantastically to 4-komas. Hopefully there's more to Umaru over time. And it starts being funny at some point.

OP is catchy at least.

Jarmel

Banned
Himaru-2
vEiCNaI.gif

Replace he with she. Is there anything to this other than the tantrums?

Also good lord at Ebina. Apparently she developed a crush on the older brother because he didn't look at her tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom