• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bakemonogatari 15 (fin)
In the
fight with HaNekowa, spirit kitty wanted to be surpressed again? That's why she told him to stand in the light? Unless I'm misunderstanding things here. Either way, that was a cool way to conclude things. Shinobu was awesome!
Response:
Black Hanekawa knew there were three ways for her to be supressed again:
1. Araragi breaks up with Hitagi and dates her,
2. She gets rid of Araragi,
3. Shinobu drains her energy.
Of these, 1 was confrimed by Araragi not to happen, so for 2 to happen, she had to eliminate the possibility of 3 occurring. She knew (because Hanekawa likely knew) that Shinobu was in his shadow, so she asks him to stand under the lamppost so he would have no shadow when she attacked him.

I'm scared to see an Index S3 happenning , just because of the arcs it has to adapt And how rushed it will be in only 25 eps.

Still seeing accelerator kicking ass is welcome but ....
Rejoice! Due to no increase in novel sales with a movie and S2 of Railgun, Index S3 seems unlikely to ever occur.

Rejoice! Due to no increase in novel sales with a movie and S2 of Railgun, Index S3 seems unlikely to ever occur.

That's their fault ! Railgun S2 added very little to the table , with new characters but only a new take on events we already knew.

Not the best way to bring new people into this universe , especially when the rest is fillers.

Response:
Black Hanekawa knew there were three ways for her to be supressed again:
1. Araragi breaks up with Hitagi and dates her,
2. She gets rid of Araragi,
3. Shinobu drains her energy.
Of these, 1 was confrimed by Araragi not to happen, so for 2 to happen, she had to eliminate the possibility of 3 occurring. She knew (because Hanekawa likely knew) that Shinobu was in his shadow, so she asks him to stand under the lamppost so he would have no shadow when she attacked him.

Huh? Quite the opposite I would say.

She told him that he doesn't have enough shadow directly under the lamp and she even said gave him the option to ask for help. And in what world is putting something close to a light source not a way of creating a shadow?

Huh? Quite the opposite I would say.

She told him that he doesn't have enough shadow directly under the lamp and she even said gave him the option to ask for help. And in what world is putting something close to a light source not a way of creating a shadow?

She says "move back a bit" and then this:
vLjtd4k.jpg

qdOLYvX.jpg

The cry for help was more a taunt as she and he were the only ones around; it'd be a cry that wouldn't be answered. Since she felt he wasn't in the light enough for a shadow (and it'd be hers from an angle), she neglected to think of Shinobu at that time.

phaze

Shin Mazinger Z 22

17 minutes of recap.
Are they going to replay episode 1 now ? lol

I hope there will be more to the final battle then just the sudden, inevitable appearance of Hades and him being the last big bad guy.

Charlotte - 03
Charlotte%20-%2003.jpg

How dependable !
This episode was really enjoyable.

Good plan , i like new character and so far things aren't forced ...
i actually like the interractions with the cast ...

There is potential with this anime , please don't waste it !

Asterisk War cast and OP/ED

http://asterisk-war.com/#cast_staff
Atsushi Tamaru as "Ayato Amagiri"
Ai Kakuma as "Julis-Alexia von Riessfelt"
Nao Toyama as "Claudia Enfield"
Shiori Izawa as "Saya Sasamiya"
Ari Ozawa as "Kirin Todo"

OP Theme by Shiena Nishizawa
ED Theme by Maaya Sakamoto

And this will be first MF Bunko J show got 2 cour(total 22 episode), why the hell is Aniplex push this so hard anyway.

Maaya Sakamoto, yes please.

Shimoneta ep 3

Dat ending scene, the angel have fallen.

This show is not bad at all.
I'm glad I didn't skip it. I usually stay away from smut but the stuff in this is too good. The fact that it's so self aware is what makes it amazing.the censuring in my opinion works in its favour, makes stuff even funnier. The dirty puns by the female protagonist are the best.

cajunator

Banned
Asterisk War cast and OP/ED

http://asterisk-war.com/#cast_staff
Atsushi Tamaru as "Ayato Amagiri"
Ai Kakuma as "Julis-Alexia von Riessfelt"
Nao Toyama as "Claudia Enfield"
Shiori Izawa as "Saya Sasamiya"
Ari Ozawa as "Kirin Todo"

OP Theme by Shiena Nishizawa
ED Theme by Maaya Sakamoto

And this will be first MF Bunko J show got 2 cour(total 22 episode), why the hell is Aniplex push this so hard anyway.

Well Im definitely watching this

Bakemonogatari Spoilers

She says "move back a bit" and then this:
vLjtd4k.jpg

qdOLYvX.jpg

The cry for help was more a taunt as she and he were the only ones around; it'd be a cry that wouldn't be answered. Since she felt he wasn't in the light enough for a shadow (and it'd be hers from an angle), she neglected to think of Shinobu at that time.

I think you got that wrong. To me it seems incredibly obvious that Black Hanekawa is offering Araragi an escape route. As PdotMichael already stated she tells Araragi to move further towards the lamp because he doesn't have enough of a shadow yet (before that Araragi had zero shadow).
Then, while Hanekawa attacks Araragi he is hesitant to ask for help and she explains to him why asking others for help isn't wrong.
Lastly, while Shinobu drains Hanekawa, Ararargi looks at his shadow and reminisces what Hanekawa told him:
Right after that the episode cuts to Hanekawa smiling, confirming that she planned for this to happen:

Shimoneta - 03

Ah ah i can't believe they went down this route.
Shimoneta%20-%2003.jpg

Paradigm SHIFT !!!
Could this be a golden mine ? the anime only went fruther in the magnificent nonsense yet managed to become more and more intresting ...

BluWacky

This may be old and apologies if so, but Studio Colorido (the team behind Fumiko's Confession, Paulette's Chair, and the currently-in-cinemas short film Typhoon Noruda) have recently done a new 10 minute short about... zips.

Fastening Days was obviously commissioned by YKK, a zip manufacturer. It's in English (the voice acting is questionable at times!) and it's not a work of art or anything, but it showcases their strengths in the use of fast-moving CG backgrounds (and going-down-hills-very-quickly, this time in a bionic wheelchair...)

More interestingly, it seems that Typhoon Noruda is already being released on BD next month, 19th August, along with Colorido's two 2013 shorts The Portrait Studio (directed by Takashi Nakamura) and Sonny Boy and Dewdrop Girl. I had hoped it was going to be a bit longer than 30 minutes, but ah well.

Who knows - maybe one day Gothicmade will get a disc release...

fertygo

Aquarion Logos - 03

I actually like this episode unironically, the theme is very interesting.

Maybe I just have strange day lol

Working !!! - 03

WHAT HAPPENNED :

MY REACTION :

I've been waiting for this since SEASON 1

MY GOD ... FINALLY the gears of fate are moving !!!
Woah
Even inami is not relying on the punching gag anymore.
Could this season be perfect ?

Ps: They are increasing the numbers of yamadas in the openingt !!! WTF

Symphogear G - 01

lmao once again it happened during a concert, poor tsubasa. I like the updated art to the ability names. That doctor reminded me of lloyd from code geass
how the fuck did those people get another gungnir? Is that fetus spawning relics or something. Sorry hibiki, the other one has a cape so she's automatically cooler than you. Looks like there will be plenty of cat fights between the new gears which I'm looking forward to

phaze

Shin Mazinger Z 23

Another setup ep for the final battle. And what ? A year passed already ? It seemed more like three weeks.

It's hilarious that when Dr Evil/Ashura finally caught Kabuto Kouji away from his Mazinger, they're all "Let's have a duel !"

"but tomorrow"

jbug617

Banned
See that's the problem, it's the Erina influence. When she finally wasn't stuck with Erina it made her a much much better character. The real problem is Erina herself.

Oh well it's not like this argument is gonna get us anywhere. You either like Erina or just don't.

I feel Erina becomes a better character as the manga progress.
They still don't have her going all out yet though.

Working !!! - 03

WHAT HAPPENNED :

MY REACTION :

Woah

MOTHER OF GOD IT'S HAPPENING I GOTTA WATCH THE EPISODE

Mandelbo

Shimoneta 02

I knew I was right to pick this up. You can't go wrong with an OP that magnificent! The jokes are mostly spot on too despite their apparent simplicity - sometimes simple is good! There were even a few times where I actually laughed at the show rather than just smirking a little like I usually do.

Working!!! 3

Satou is about time you fucking went for it it's getting o-

THE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRST

THE SHOW DELIVERED. SATOU MY MAN, YOU DELIVERED. I NEED MORE. I NEED MORE

zzZQKb6.gif

edit: Sorry I guess. I didn't realize that posting images of one show is ok but for another it's not?

Articalys

Spoilertags for a 6 years old show, open spoilers for a not even 6 hours old episode.

You can only love the microcosm animeGAF.
One of the biggest reasons I stopped being a part of this thread a while back. After this weekend I'll probably take my leave again. I only really stopped by to have the industry discussion with ultimatemegax anyway.

God Eater 2

The show isn't like offensively bad but outside of the interesting 'make everything look like water colors/paint' filter they're checking in their animation software, the show doesn't have much going for it that others shows haven't done. Which I guess means I'll stick with it for now but I doubt the show will ever cross the threshold to become decent.

Kansoku

Spoilertags for a 6 years old show, open spoilers for a not even 6 hours old episode.

You can only love the microcosm animeGAF.

I never come to this thread on the days there are new episodes from the stuff I'm watching for the season because of that. I got spoiled a lot even by just accidentally opening the thread and seeing the first post.

iDOLM@STER Million Live is apparently getting an anime.

I'll be honest, of what I remember of the ML girls in the iM@S movie, they didn't exactly inspire me with confidence.

I'm fine with this. I can't really see the movie as representative of the ML franchise as a whole, seeing as how it treated pretty much every non-Haruka idol as irrelevant. And the main ML idol didn't even appear. Giving them their own anime where they can develop without being so strictly tied to the development of the original franchise could be good.

I do wonder whether they'll introduce a new producer character, or attempt to make the original one a more distinct one.

Cardfight!! Vanguard: G Episode 31 engDub
CKS2i0FUYAAeecC.png

Great Angel Doom Brace best card of Team Demise. Shouma was interesting fighter with some of the best lines but also pretty mean. Poor Shion
he should have won though, cant believe he finally let his poor skills surface

Working !!! - 03

WHAT HAPPENNED :

MY REACTION :

Woah

This season seems to be delivering for real. That's great given that the reason why I didn't want to watch this was because S2 left a badtaste in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom