• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm placing my bets on
the rabbit girl.

Aside from the fact that she's the one you'd suspect the least she has also been doing some sketchy stuff lately. There's probably some vital clue in episode 1 that only makes sense if you know the context.
My bet is on dark hair knight dude. Because he's m'ladying so hard and a certain anime already showed me, that m'ladies are always it.

Also a certain recent disney movie showed me that we can't have two nice guys going for the same girl

Some thoughts on some recent anime. It's organized from best (top) to worst (bottom).

Kyoukai no Rinne to 15 (mostly about ep. 15) - This continues to be the best anime currently airing for sure. Sakura is so awesome, best female lead. :) I love the way she barely reacts to things, it makes her more interesting than a lot of anime characters and their absurd over-reactions to everything. Sakura staring at Rinne with a jiiiiiiii is funnier than most overdone anime comedy; I laughed more at the first half of episode 15 than at any anime I've seen in a long time. It was really funny how she just kept walking away as soon as her friends walked up while he tried (and failed) to explain how he and the other girl totally don't have a relationship... great stuff. Of course, considering that this is a Rumiko Takahashi series and so romantic plot development is super slow, honestly don't know if she was intentionally snubbing him or if it was all just all accidental (because she of course doesn't really know what she thinks of him), but that just made it funnier -- Rinne kept obsessing about what she thought while she barely even noticed. :lol: There was one little bit of plot development, though, when she thought 'I don't want to keep away from him', so there was that. Anyway though, great episode and great series, I missed Rumiko Takahashi anime. :)

Yamada and the Seven Witches 1-12 (Final) - This is a perfect example of a great adaptation that is almost ruined from an insane, incredibly rushed pace. They had to cover FAR more than was reasonable in only 13 episodes (12 plus a mid-season OVA), and the results were cutting out big chunks of plot. Because of how good the source material is it still holds up as a pretty good show, but it would have been much better with the time to actually tell the whole story. I really hope they make another season sometime though; this first arc might be the best one, but I do still like the manga, and would like to see more of it animated. The cast are quite entertaining, and the story decent to good as well.

Nanoha ViVid to 12 (end of current run) - I wrote some thoughts on the first few episodes when they aired, and the rest of the show isn't much different. ViVid is an okay anime with a confusing cast, no explanations for anything that happened in StrikerS even where things REALLY needed explanation, no introductions for any of the characters, and a somewhat boring central plot. Vivio isn't nearly as interesting a character as Nanoha was, and her main rival doesn't match up to Fate, either. She's so obsessed with her memories of that guy who lived a long time ago she doesn't seem able to realize it's all long over... and them all making friends with her right after she insulted Vivio was a bit odd. Of course she gets somewhat redeemed over the course of the series, and near the end has a bizarre moment where she claims to not want to hurt people -- this is impossible to believe from a character who started the show beating up random martial artists, by the way -- but still, she doesn't seem to have changed so much as the writing is inconsistent or something. Ah well. And she's the main focus of the plot. There have been some decent fights in this tournament that takes up much of the second half of the season, though, so there is that at least. But that's not enough to save the series.

So, ViVid is average post-A's Nanoha stuff; the franchise hasn't come even close to the level of the first two seasons since, sadly. Still, this series is okay, and isn't worse than StrikerS even if it probably isn't better than it. That is, that will be the case if they ever make the second half of this season -- episode 12 isn't an ending, it's a 'and then next episode the tournament will continue' thing. I didn't even realize that was the last episode until no more episodes aired, it didn't have any kind of ending at all. So yeah, they need to make another season of this for sure.

Charlotte 1-3 - This is okay but somewhat bland so far. I'll keep watching because it's Jun Maeda, but it doesn't grab me nearly as quickly as some of his past works. This is clearly a Maeda show, though, because it's loaded with tragedy as always from him. I don't particularly like the cliche "evil scientists" plot element that seems to be central to the series, but there are sure to be plot twists as the series progresses, so we'll see.

Oh, in addition to being somewhat bland, the other major problem with this series is that the first episode does a GREAT job of showing how the main character guy is a horrible person. Seriously, he's incredibly unlikeable! I know that was the point, emphasizing how he's an unrepentant cheat at the start, and I hope he gets redeemed as the series progresses, but his bad attitude hasn't changed much so far. That doesn't help me like the series, certainly. Still, it's an okay show so far, I guess.

Little Witch Academia 2 OVA - I'm glad I didn't back the kickstarter, because this was a bit disappointing. It's a good enough short movie, but I really, really dislike those three boys -- they are complete jerks, and the way their awful behavior is just ignored or laughed off is NOT okay. Otherwise this was good fun stuff, but they take up a lot of the movie, and it's not good.

Classroom Crisis 1 - This is an okay sci-fi series. I don't know if I'll keep watching or not though, it seems kind of average. It's more of a drama than an action show, maybe, which is not bad, but... I don't know. The series is about students (of course) on a school on Mars run by a company, so they are both high school students and employees somehow. The main character guy teaches this class for special students, which is about two-thirds female. In ep. 1 there is an incident, and one of the girls takes a spaceship to try to deliver a ransom. Some drama occurs. This was alright, but yeah, fairly average I think... I will watch at least some more though.

Punch Line 1-12 (All) - This sci-fi series is interesting, but has a somewhat awful ending that partially ruins it. All series I was wondering how this would end, and it could have ended worse than it does, but seriously, no.
Killing off the main character in the end is NOT okay! There's no good reason for it, either.
Apart from that this is an okay anime action/drama/comedy series that tries to have comedic moments regularly even though the main plot is serious and fairly depressing. That's probably better than if it was just all depressing start to end, but it makes for some weird tonal dissonance, and very-anime fanservice stuff where it really wasn't needed. The massively overdone reactions the main character has to panties are only explained by the rules of anime fanservice, for example.
The body-swapping element may be the show's attempt at an excuse, but it's really not enough. I do like that plot element though, it's interesting and I like magical- body-swap stuff... apart from how it ended. Come on, it would have been so easy to write in a not awful ending... bah.
Overall this is an average show at best. There's far worse out there, but there is also better.

My Wife is the Student Council President 1-3 - When compared to the below, this is a better ridiculously-fanservicey anime. This is a REALLY dumb show but it knows it and doesn't care. Stupidly amusing stuff. The characters are entirely absurd and make no sense, and the show is of course loaded with far too many stupid anime stereotypes, but it's entertaining anyway. The short 8-minute episodes help as well.

Bikini Warriors 1-3 - This is a 3-minute show all about fanservice. The first episode of this was amusing (heh, why find those other outfits embarrassing, they look the same...), but eps 2 and 3 are pretty awful. I mean, there's no way the supposed heroes would be losing to random guards and townspeople like that, that's completely stupid! Yes, this is a very-short-episodes fanservice show, but come on, come up with a better way. Look at that Falcom series for instance, it had some 'hero in jail all the time' jokes and made them funny, something ep 2 fails at here. And ep 3... no hero would ever lose to a random civilian, even if the lesson was obvious. I know, they're just making 3-minute jokes centered around fanservice and nudity, but the plots are bad too often.

javac

that makes a dvd only release more palatable. i want to get the lupin specials but it's a hard sell when they're dvd only and they've all been on bluray since 2010 in japan

Yeah that makes sense. I was contemplating getting the Orguss Blu-ray from Japan instead for the same reason, I don't go for DVD's unless its unavoidable like with Robot Carnival and such. As such, sometimes I have to either swallow my pride or empty my wallet :p

My bet is on dark hair knight dude. Because he's m'ladying so hard and a certain anime already showed me, that m'ladies are always it.

Also a certain recent disney movie showed me that we can't have two nice guys going for the same girl

But he's losing his childhood girlfriend to some random wimp after they've gotten the seal. Wouldn't that ruin his motivation in a way?

I knew I was on to something!

Pack it up boys, mystery solved.

John Blade

This episode bring in two new support characters in the show. Tina Foster and Taeko Minazuki. Quick impression from this two new character in this episode,

Taeko Minazuki is a bit clumsy girl but who have this happy attitude but also have this absentminded by believe what other people ask her to follow (mostly from the scene where she dress as a nurse that show off her beewbs.

Tina Foster have this attitude of having a good time with everyone and you notice it quite a bit in this episode. Also, she have this fascination with beewbs and love touching them and you see a bit in this episode.

This might be the 1st time we see Aoi in a situation which challenge her love strength Iis that the right word for it) between her and Kaoru. I don't think this will be the last and guess we will see more of this in the future. Also, it's funny to see Kaoru in a situation which didn't look good on his side (how will you explain to your future wife about a girl sleeping with you when your wife is worry about you all night?).

Got to say, it's an okay episode but nothing much really happened with the development of Aoi and Kaoru. For comedy slap stick, I guess it's funny to see a girl love to touch beewbs of other girls like it's nothing. Hope the next episode get interesting.

Cornbread78

I'm placing my bets on
the rabbit girl.

Aside from the fact that she's the one you'd suspect the least she has also been doing some sketchy stuff lately. There's probably some vital clue in episode 1 that only makes sense if you know the context.

It's totally
her bodyguard, the knight guy
. He just smells suspicious.

Sterok

Aikatsu 36-37

Lol, Ran loses even when she wins. She seems to have the worst luck. Guess she can't keep up with the unstoppable two. Mizuki and Kaede need to go against each other some day. Odd that Ichigo and Aoi got their unit just after Tristar formed. Looks like those two were too good to go to waste, and they're lucky to be linked to each other. Though I was kind of hoping to see how Ichigo manages things without Aoi hovering over her. Soleil's big debut was pinching someone from Tristar. Ha. Tristar either needs a rename or a new member. And there's another three semi-important characters to take into account as well. Not sure where the status quo is headed.

I called (rokka speculation)
rabbit princess girl being the traitor as well if that turns out to be true. Its mystery 101, introduce the villain before the audience is put into suspicion mode and they are less likely to suspect that character. The show introduces the brave killer concept when flammie and the knight dude are introduced which instantly puts the audience on guard for those two characters along with all future introduced characters. Heck the series straight up established the fact that the princess was basically unwatched the whole time knight dude was looking for the brave killer and arlet was in jail. Also for a show about an ensemble cast with a traitor they for some reason made an entire ed that focuses on the princess probably going for that waifu angle to further make the audience less suspicious of her. Heck her origin story sets up for deal with the devil "was going to be killed but was spared when I awoken as saint of blades".

Ascheroth

We're all going to be suprised when it turns out that Flamie was the bad guy after all.

It would be fun if it was Adlet himself. Because he's the main guy and pretty surely the first one they'll suspect next episode, you would think there's no way it's him.
Buuuut: The way he got his mark felt pretty ominous, those tentacles looked awefully similiar to what we saw from the demon god... until they turned blue, at least. But of course, since we haven't seen anyone else acquire their mark there is no way to compare...

Would be kinda interesting, but I don't have much confidence in this theory :p

Symphogear GX - 02

Oh god yes that Chris suit up (sound warning). I love how even one of the villain has embraced the faith of upside down spinning! I became pretty hyped when Genjuurou said he wanted to enter the battle, but alas I was left with disappointment.
The car slicing scene with the boobs jiggling made me think of that HOTD matrix one. Some fun action in this, pretty excited to see where this goes. Who shat in the little witchs cereal, she mad as hell.

Zcz73zL.jpg
g76Navv.jpg

It would be fun if it was Adlet himself. Because he's the main guy and pretty surely the first one they'll suspect next episode, you would think there's no way it's him.
Buuuut: The way he got his mark felt pretty ominous, those tentacles looked awefully similiar to what we saw from the demon god... until they turned blue, at least. But of course, since we haven't seen anyone else acquire their mark there is no way to compare...

Would be too audience hostile to have our character proxy be the traitor, that and it literally makes no sense. Even if his arrest was "all part of the plan" from the demon king there would be the huge problem of him escaping without outside help.

Rinne 15-16

Thank god we're out of this intro arc with Agetha her gimmick was fun at first but it got super stale by the end. Hopefully the promise of this new arc with the power pendant will make things better.

yamada and the 7 witches 4-5

It only took 5 episodes but the concept of 7 witches has finally been introduced, very bizarre for a 12 episode series to take almost half its run time to introduce the main plot. I get its based upon an ongoing manga but even in that form I found it a weird story decision.

The series is still great though comedy and characters work really well

Man that was a video game level if I've ever seen one. I like that her hat survives almost the entire fight even when
upside down.
I'm loving the show so far but that might just because I really like God Eater. Also picked up playing the game again.

If that's the case he wouldn't have stopped rabbit girl and Flamie from killing eachother.

Psycho-Pass the Movie

I would like to say that I like Psycho-Pass. The first season is problematic in a lot of ways but it's built on pretty solid framework. The idea is one you have to buy into and accept, the monitored society that's just a few steps back from 1984. It's not so drastically dystopian that people cannot live normal lives. It's an interesting setting of the tradeoff of freedom for protection, but I'm not sure the series in general does a whole lot of inspection into that idea, or at least not as much as I would like. Psycho-Pass 2 however was a total misstep and pretty terrible all around. If Psycho-Pass S1 was difficult to accept because of some suspension of disbelief issues then Psycho-Pass 2 would be near impossible to stomach. The level of contrivances and straight up stupidity on display by the characters was really quite mind blowing. So how does the movie fare?

A lot of the movie is in English/Engrish because it ranges from bad to good. The bad guys/immigrants are coming in from some place in South Asia, probably Cambodia, where they speak English, apparently. Also the English doesn't make sense a lot of the time but whatever. Akane has to go outside of the city to where they are based and in the process find Kougami who is working with them. It's a good setup, as not much outside the main city is talked about. In this city, the influence of Japan and Sybil is everywhere, and people with clouded hues wear collars that inject paralyzing and lethal poison into the body if their coefficient rises too much, like a self reliant Dominator.

I liked it. There are some good twists that aren't completely bonkers and the action scenes are good. Akane and Kogami are in it. That's a plus. Mika is in it. That's a minus. Fuck Mika. The other characters are still there too, but outside of Ginoza and the science lady they do nothing, which is preferred. There will probably be a S3 or a second movie. I hope its like this or S1 and less of S2.

I'd like to point out that Dominators now go beyond pizzafying people and just turn them into Tetsuo from the Akira finale -

Yikes guys, aren't you supposed to be cops or something? Who is gonna clean this up? At one point they shoot a dude and all that's left is his legs and part of his spine like it was a Mortal Kombat X fatality.

Oh and be happy to know that it hasn't lost it's hard on for literature, especially post-colonial stuff -

They mention Proust at one point as well, lol

Do you need to watch second season of Psycho Pass to be able to follow the movie? Dropped second season after few eps as it was rather dull but I still liked the first season.

John Blade

Just realize I finish the 1st disc for the show just now. Might need to slow down a bit during the week to like this show even more.

This episode is touching a bit. It's mostly for Taeko Minazuki character development like the previous episode for Tina Foster. We found out she got fired from her job and we found out she is a housekeeper. Kinda odd as she was in school and she want to be a housekeeper as the main job of her life.
Well, Miyabi heard about it and give her a chance to proof if she is good to be a housekeeper for the Manson. Well, it didn't started great and reach to the point Miyabi fired her early (kinda make sense as she is clumsy like I say in the past impression) . This doesn't stop Aoi to found out more about Taeko and you found out a bit of her past life of why she want to be a housekeeper. Well, she proof herself at the end and she got the job and also a place to stay.

Got to say, liking Taeko a bit more now I know more of her a bit here. Do hope they develop more of her character during the show as she is a nice character as of now. Also, more ecchi stuff here and there in this episode and you have a scene where Aoi and Kaoru are together alone for a bit.

For now, I am liking this show a bit in the early phase and do hope it get better along the way. The comedy part is fine but not really into the ecchi stuff which they throw around a bit. Hope they is more romance part as I want to see it more develop with Aoi and Kaoru.

Do you need to watch second season of Psycho Pass to be able to follow the movie? Dropped second season after few eps as it was rather dull but I still liked the first season.

Nah not really. S2 only characters don't have much screen time in this. I don't remember much from S2 (repression?) and I was able to follow it fine

Not really. Kamui doesn't matter, this feels like a direct sequel to S1 and the S2 characters do pretty much nothing.

Why do I think the MC is the traitor lol. Out of everyone he just seems like the obvious choice. Everyone is something worth noticing in this world, meanwhile he's just some dude that calls himself the strongest man in the world.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I had no idea there was an OVA and special episodes for Fate/Kaleid, I wonder why Crunchy Roll didn't get these? Pretty funny... now onto Season 3!

I had no idea there was an OVA and special episodes for Fate/Kaleid, I wonder why Crunchy Roll didn't get these? Pretty funny... now onto Season 3!

Series OVAs getting licensed in US is more of an exception than the norm.

Manga/Novel OVAs tend to be a different license and may not be cost-worthy for each title. When the manga publisher is also the international rightsholder, it's likely you'll get OVAs for a easy price. Usually the manga publisher holds their rights as they're technically part of the LE of the manga, so they're not always willing to let those go easily. It took Kodansha USA to release one of the Attack on Titan OVAs as they were the NA branch of the parent company/rightsholder even with Kodansha managing rights for the TV anime as well.

ibyea

Banned
Psycho-Pass the Movie

I would like to say that I like Psycho-Pass. The first season is problematic in a lot of ways but it's built on pretty solid framework. The idea is one you have to buy into and accept, the monitored society that's just a few steps back from 1984. It's not so drastically dystopian that people cannot live normal lives. It's an interesting setting of the tradeoff of freedom for protection, but I'm not sure the series in general does a whole lot of inspection into that idea, or at least not as much as I would like. Psycho-Pass 2 however was a total misstep and pretty terrible all around. If Psycho-Pass S1 was difficult to accept because of some suspension of disbelief issues then Psycho-Pass 2 would be near impossible to stomach. The level of contrivances and straight up stupidity on display by the characters was really quite mind blowing. So how does the movie fare?

A lot of the movie is in English/Engrish because it ranges from bad to good. The bad guys/immigrants are coming in from some place in South Asia, probably Cambodia, where they speak English, apparently. Also the English doesn't make sense a lot of the time but whatever. Akane has to go outside of the city to where they are based and in the process find Kougami who is working with them. It's a good setup, as not much outside the main city is talked about. In this city, the influence of Japan and Sybil is everywhere, and people with clouded hues wear collars that inject paralyzing and lethal poison into the body if their coefficient rises too much, like a self reliant Dominator.

I liked it. There are some good twists that aren't completely bonkers and the action scenes are good. Akane and Kogami are in it. That's a plus. Mika is in it. That's a minus. Fuck Mika. The other characters are still there too, but outside of Ginoza and the science lady they do nothing, which is preferred. There will probably be a S3 or a second movie. I hope its like this or S1 and less of S2.

I'd like to point out that Dominators now go beyond pizzafying people and just turn them into Tetsuo from the Akira finale -

Yikes guys, aren't you supposed to be cops or something? Who is gonna clean this up? At one point they shoot a dude and all that's left is his legs and part of his spine like it was a Mortal Kombat X fatality.

Oh and be happy to know that it hasn't lost it's hard on for literature, especially post-colonial stuff -

They mention Proust at one point as well, lol

Goddamn it at the part I bolded. ^_^

Sterok

Aikatsu 38

Tristar's newest is Yurika? Can't say I saw that coming. Though it does make some sense, since Mizuki basically demanded that her members have their own ego, and Yurika exudes that more than anything. Mizuki's big mistake was having a competition to begin with instead of scouting members individually. She just lucked out that superstar Kaede was interested enough. Otome's new group is less inspiring, though I am surprised that they drew Shion back out. Now I want to know how that happened. Hopefully this means Shion just got an upgrade.

JulianImp

A couple more:

Rokka - EP4
I still don't like the plot, and the fiends being conspicuous CGI characters looks really off for me. Then there's the goold old "spy in our midst!" trope... One thing that sounds like a plot hole there is that all they'd need to know who the impostor is is to merely walk into the demon king's land, since the lore has already established that anyone who isn't a brave would weaken and die by merely standing on the demon's territory. Or did I get something wrong?

Punch Line - EP2
I tried watching the second episode. I really tried. However, the show still hasn't managed to hook me in at all unlike the way Shokugeki no Soma managed to get me interested in watching it after I managed to watch further than the first episode.

School Days
Randomly decided to watch this with some prior knowledge of the general plot (which included the Nice Boat) and boy, did this show still manage to surprise me. Makoto's modus operandi of hanging out with whichever girl opposed the least resistance to having sex with him was downright awful, so I wasn't entirely horrified with the way things ended up for him, even if you could possibly blame his fixation on sex from being just a teenager and Sekai/Kotonoha becoming downright deranged as the show progressed. Even on his first date with Kotonoha you could tell he only wanted to bang her, and the way he quickly hit it off with Sekai after Kotonoha got flustered by his pushiness was a really low blow. Then he got tired of the Sekai/Kotonoha drama and decided to bang just about anybody else he could find (including Sekai's best friend) until things escalated enough to go past the point of no return.

It was very vexing to see the whole cast acting in an incredibly selfish, irresponsible and hypocritical way whenever things really mattered. Makoto's inability to sever ties with any of the girls was awful, because it seemed like he was always trying to keep them as a back-up option in case the other girls got too annoying for him. Then there's the hypocritical double plot-line of Sekai's friend rooting for her even though she was also in love with Makoto, and Sekai doing exactly the same thing for Kotonoha as well, only for their selfishness/honesty to take over as they finally fall for Makoto in spite of him supposedly being in a relationship with the girl they had initially helped win him over.

After reading a bit more about the series on TVTropes, it looks like the anime adaptation left out several tidbits that expanded upon the characters and their motivations a bit more, which is a shame because many of the secondary characters and situations did feel somewhat flat. The pacing was somewhat slow, and I think I only kept on watching because I knew there'd be a tone shift as the cast's relationships got more and more complicated. I'm not entirely sure if I'd have bothered watching the whole thing if it weren't for the prior knowledge I had regarding it.

kewlmyc

Psycho-Pass Movie:

This blew the second season out of the water. If it wasn't for the movie addressing a few twists in the 2nd season, the 2nd season wouldn't have mattered at all.

Anyway, if you liked the first season at all, give the movie a watch when you can. It's a good sequel to the first season and explores what the outside world is like. It also makes you think that Sybil isn't all that bad since the rest of the world is way worse off without it for the most part. Kogami is in it too and it pretty much closes his story for the most part. Patiently waiting for the dub to show in theaters next year.

Mika continues to be complete piece of shit though, but she's barely in it so whatever. And Dominators continue to be hilariously over the top and counterproductive.

Cornbread78

High School of the Dead ep.1-2
School-Live got me motivated to take a look at another horror anime out there and this one has been reference dd frequently, so I took a peek. My goodness is it brutal. Nail guns, mop poles, kendo swords and baseball bats have protected them so far, but we'll see how it goes going forward. Pink haired chick already in breakdown mode.

How is the rest of this one?

Quirky stuff:
- girls face turns all red and flustered just handing a guy a bat minutes after he kills her transforming boyfriend.... really?
- This is gonna be ecchi, isn't it? Really, the nurse is a tall, dumb blond with a ginormous rack that sways like palm trees in the Sea breeze... good job focusing in the zombies about to dine on her flesh mr. anime director, lol.
Fire hose, lol..

firehawk12

Subete no aware
For the Kiniro Mosaic fans, I just came across a short segment in a show presented by Luke Nguyen where he visits Fosse House. They made a point of bringing up the anime, although they didn't really explain what it was beyond the initial premise of the first episode. lol
wnbvgRPl.png

wsmnkyzl.png

YP69AiAl.png

CjhWqEll.png

This is all old news, but it was kind of neat to see the House in video form. The fact that it's a cooking show meant that they spent some time making something called "Lardy Cake" and scones as well, which they definitely used as inspiration of Alice's mom.

The amusing thing was that there was a Japanese girl who basically liked Kiniro Mosaic so much that she just started staying there:
CcCZ6Bel.png

I guess it's the direct opposite of being a weeaboo. lol

Yamada And the 7 Witches 6-8

Man they're really plowing though these witches, I guess when you want to condense the entire first saga of a series into 12 episodes something has to give. I don't mind the pacing and it works well enough though it does feel like this series probably should have been 24-26 episodes to give everything a bit more breathing room.

Cornbread78

Yamada And the 7 Witches 6-8

Man they're really plowing though these witches, I guess when you want to condense the entire first saga of a series into 12 episodes something has to give. I don't mind the pacing and it works well enough though it does feel like this series probably should have been 24-26 episodes to give everything a bit more breathing room.

It did feel s little rushed, but it was worth it in the end. I really enjoyed it.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Prisma Illya 2wei - 06

Things got pretty emotional during the second half, and I gotta say that Iri
was quite the asshole when Chloe was having her breakdown. Like you basically have your daughter questioning why you decided to erase her from existence and for you to basically say nothing, all the while sporting a smile on your goddamn face is beyond fucked up.

God Eater 3

Fuck this is the best feeling. So many baddass, action packed scenes in this. Alisa delivered. When Lenka learned how to use his weapon, that too was awesome. This scene wasn't in the game at all, so that very last part actually left me with my mouth wide open lol. Not going to post screenshots since tons of others have done it already, but there's many memorable shots in each episode, it's awesome.

So my question is the same as before since no one was able to answer, are we gonna have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks for the next episode? And what does this mean for the show, that we will be getting less than a cour's worth of episodes, or will we keep getting this in batches, 1-cour of length spread out through 2-cours with breaks of 2-3 weeks in between?

Ugh last post, not gonna get an answer again lol.

faridmon

I would say 2nd season is still worth it just for the last 2 or 3 episodes. Unless you don't believe in digging through shite mud to uncover gold artefacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom