• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hibike! Euphonium episode 3
What the fuck kind of band is this. Holy shit.

Even im disappointed in them.

Aoharu x Machinegun

What is this show?

How does somebody hide their gender for so long?

Would have been better if Hotaru was male, though I keep forgetting.

-----
Got more ittoki (utapri) today (and an Elam, best arslan).
CL5MDFbUYAAhg6t.jpg:large

Prison School - 05

Predictable, unfunny, uninteresting dialogue and honestly quite underwhelming visuals at times.

Prison School, you aren't one of the many generic smut shows that are best immediately trashed but that doesn't mean that any of this was good either.

Weakest episode yet and I'm hoping this really does get better later down the line. Up to this point I'm simply thoroughly unimpressed.

Overlord 05

As I watch this I cannot shake the vibe that I'm watching an evil overlord in the beginning stages of his conquest, but he is significantly smarter about than your average villain would be.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
For those who didn't know, Unlimited Blade Works is on Netflix with an English dub. Lol. Bryce voices Shirouemiya. Looool.

phaze

Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 03

Something resembling plot just appeared in my gag comedy. The end is nigh.

Origins story for Itoshiki that scarily resembles Watashi's own tribulations.Maybe all of SZS is just the darkest timeline of Tatami Galaxy ? Nozomu and Fuura are truly connected by the black(red?) thread of fate.

Aoharu x Kikanjuu - 06

The 'justice' bloodlust faces and effects are my favorite parts about this show. Yukki can be pretty funny sometimes.
Seeing the otherwise confident and skillful Matsuoka turn into an insecure and almost mind broken person in the presence of the doctor was done great with the ominous soundtrack and facial expressions

Lain

Symphogear GX 6

Yay for Hibiki getting back on her feet and on the scene.
Miku knew what she was doing covering Hibiki's eyes, further proving, as if there was any need for it, that the Symphogear girl are Hibiki's harem.
Obviously, in true Symphogear fashion, the episode ended on an ominous cliffhanger about what
Carol's supposed death
put in motion.

Razmos

Some cool Autoscorers fan art:
tumblr_nsof599Tgq1un5iauo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nsof599Tgq1un5iauo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nsof599Tgq1un5iauo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nsof599Tgq1un5iauo4_1280.jpg

source

...Why is there not a Symphogear OT? With the sheer amount of cliffhangers it has discussion potential for DAYS.

Durarara!! X2 The Second Arc Episode 18 – Roses Have Thorns
CL54wvDWIAA0Xnl.png
CL55ei6WcAEXTRU.png

Wow all my characters get beat up in this, poor Kida to have that happen right when he gets back :(.

Shinra being beat up is brutal what did he do to even deserve it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Selling more than 400K is pretty good. Though there were some people expecting Soma to sell more than 700K due to the anime. I guess some people forget cooking manga don't have that sort of appeal or audience.

Still good though especially for a cooking manga.

It seems vaguely good enough to do another season, but what do I know.

kewlmyc

Charlotte 06

So I assume this is where the real show begins.
Ayumi having the power to crumble buildings, another group of teens is looking for power users, and Yuu and Ayumi might be severely hurt or possible dead? Freaking cliffhangers. They're effective though, and now I'm highly looking forward to next episode.

Durarara S2 18

Ruri's past is pretty much a carbon copy of Celty's except for the way both of them ended up. Kida's back in Ikebukuro so huzzah for that. Other than that, this episode was just set up for what I assume will be the payoff next episode. Also, poor Shinra. The stalker messed up by injuring Celty's husbando like that. He's not going to get a good ending.

PK Gaming

Symphogear has :
-action
-a cool setting
-good vilains
-magical girl/mecha girls fighting
-yuri shipping but the good kind , the kind you can't help but ship 2 people together.
-cliffangers ( the higest rate of cliffangers i've EVER seen in an anime)
-Good side characters, goodlooking side characters
-it's freaking awesome.

Sold.png

Charlotte 6

Holy crap!!

This show isn't messing around anymore. That was a great episode. And that cliff hanger has me eagerly awaiting the next episode. The scene after the credits has me asking some new questions too. This episode really delivered and actually had me scared for quite a few minutes there. I wonder if any of
Ayumi's "friends" were in on this series of events in some way.

Charlotte 6

Holy crap!!

This show isn't messing around anymore. That was a great episode. And that cliff hanger has me eagerly awaiting the next episode. The scene after the credits has me asking some new questions too. This episode really delivered and actually had me scared for quite a few minutes there. I wonder if any of
Ayumi's "friends" were in on this series of events in some way.

Yeah those friends were a bunch of wierdo's, I think the boy isn't evil though, he wanted to acompany her, The Class rep is pretty supiscious since she prevented that, allowing it all to happen in a way.

Box cutter girl is obviously crazy.

Yeah those friends were a bunch of wierdo's, I think the boy isn't evil though since he wanted to acommpany her, The Class rep is pretty supiscious since she stopped that boy.

Box cutter
girl is obviously crazy.

DTL and you with your spoilers. :p

I agree. I mean all of it could've been a coincidence and it just happened to play out like that but I don't think that is the case here. Something is up.

So shit just got real in Charlotte just like promised? I'm at work all day and can't watch until tonight.

Also does anyone know if we are getting a God Eater episode tomorrow?

Mailbox

Shimoneta 06

About half the dialogue in this episode was bleeped out and at some point it stops being a joke and is just annoying.

And is Anna a superhuman or something? No wonder Okuma doesn't want any snoo-snoo.

You know, considering what this show is about, I would be surprised if that was intentional

Cornbread78

Charlotte ep.6
FUCK, NO, FUCK, dammit, WTF. .. I knew it was coming, but still, I wasn't ready for THAT! My goodness the creator wasn't fuckin' around with what he said. That whole sequence was insane.. I can't even right now.

You know, considering what this show is about, I would be surprised if that was intentional

Not really since there's also an uncensored version. It tries to de something with it though, that's at least better than some other shows this season.

I'm actually pretty upset that this show didn't get an uncensored dub, if they gave it the Panty and Stocking treatment it could've been something awesome.

kewlmyc

Not really since there's also an uncensored version. It tries to de something with it though, that's at least better than some other shows this season.

I'm actually pretty upset that this show didn't get an uncensored dub, if they gave it the Panty and Stocking treatment it could've been something awesome.

Dub? You mean simucast right?

Mailbox

Iirc they redub for bluray releases, and since they aren't given the uncensored version until then,I wouldn't ever expect the simul-dub to be uncensored

Charlotte 4-5

SMokLKU.jpg

He's this ripped and still doesn't have a girlfriend.

So the Student Council caught 2 kids with special powers. The episodes weren't bad but pretty slow. Episode 6 will change things up.

Also little sister deathflags.

kewlmyc

Iirc they redub for bluray releases, and since they aren't given the uncensored version until then,I wouldn't ever expect the simul-dub to be uncensored

Seriously, they redub it for bluray release? Seems like a waste since I hear the simucast dubs are rather good.

Ascheroth

Charlotte - 06

Holy shit. I knew it was coming, but I was not prepared for THAT. That whole sequence at the end was insane.

Oh, and the after credit's scene: Does that mean part of my shitty random prediction a few episodes back was actually correct?
Yuu dies but overtakes the body of someone else just before it, so he survives and becomes something like Yusa and Misa.
I guess I'm wrong, though. But still, this is the first episode of the show where I really want to see the next episode immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom