• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

What if he doesn't predict? He's witnessing the scene in the rain.

They kinda explained it last week, something about needing to be wet to get and give to info, that is his power.

Also, Yuu x Nao
, wtf is going to happen now dammit. Good pair like imouto said.

Link Man

Banned
They kinda explained it last week, something about needing to be wet to get and give to info, that is his power.

Also, Yuu x Nao
, wtf is going to happen now dammit. Good pair like imouto said.

And who told them this? What if
his power is actually time travel, and the limitation is that he can only travel to when it's raining, or the use of his power triggers rain
?

Charlotte Episode 6

Well it was obvious that the show was gonna shake the status quo of the beginning eventually. It wasn't hard to conclude that the little sister would definitely play an important part. It was kind of an abrupt change in pace but the cliffhanger at the end really makes one wonder where they'll go from here.

Cornbread78

Working S3 ep.6
Man, that dream was hilarious. Not much movement forward in the relationships though. I bet those won't be "figured out" until the final couple episodes.. Also, Yamada!

Quasar

Shimoneta 6 - to quote someone else, 'that will chafe my willy'. And look at that, a handy home project in the end credits.

Working!!! 06

Popuras dream was too much ahaha. Takanashi and Inami ship sailing forward and the "Yamadas" finally met. Goddamn all this progress aha.

Charlotte 06

HOLY FUCK AFTER THE CREDITS THAT WAS
BLOOD
. I was expecting something but not this, holy crap. The theories you guys are putting out about aquaboy would make for a very interesting twist if true.

Young Black Jack PV

1gxdKit.jpg

It's looking pretty good. Hopefully the adaptation turns out great.

Droplet

Gatchaman Crowds Insight 6

Let's all unite everyone's hearts through fishing!

DY8ZCT0.png

I also like that nobody is questioning where the money to pay for all of these new services is coming from if the taxes decrease that much.

Cornbread78

Rokka ep.6
Nothing solved just yet, but the mystery is pretty intense. I'm still guessing
it's the knight working with someone

DY8ZCT0.png

I also like that nobody is questioning where the money to pay for all of these new services is coming from if the taxes decrease that much.

I'm sure they are saving a ton by basically not having a single politician anymore, but yeah it's kinda weird and that might be where this is going.

Shimoneta 06

Omfg. I can't remember the last time I laughed this much at any Anime. The faces, the situations Okuma was in... This show just gets more and more hilarious with each episode. I lost my shit so many times with this one.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Aoharu x Machinegun Episode 6 – The Storm Is Coming
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL428VbWUAAguBj.png

Best scene.

Hoping the team can win.

Aoharu x Kikanjuu - 06

The 'justice' bloodlust faces and effects are my favorite parts about this show. Yukki can be pretty funny sometimes.
Seeing the otherwise confident and skillful Matsuoka turn into an insecure and almost mind broken person in the presence of the doctor was done great with the ominous soundtrack and facial expressions

I'm surprised people are still watching this after they ditched the Ouran concept.

Cornbread78

I mean, who told Nao?

Inconclusive, but I bet we are about to learn more. I just streamed through the previous encounters with him:

Ep.2 they only state that "he tells us the location and power of someone who possesses a special ability"

Ep. 3 they said "he can't use his power unless he gets soaking wet while fully clothed"

nothing in ep. 4
nothing in ep. 5

wonzo

Banned

DY8ZCT0.png

alien school of praxeology dont need no empiricism

Rokka 6

The more I watch of this show the more I get into it. If his theory that it was two people doing it, there's no shadow of doubt in my mind, it had to be those two. How they did it though, I have no idea.

kewlmyc

Vegeta just screwed his right arm in wrong when he got up in the morning.

Was this scene in the Battle of Gods movie? Somebody wanna go find it and make a comparison? :p

I don't think there is a comparison shot since BotG took place in Bulma's backyard while this is taking place on a boat. The setting totally changed.

Squishy3

I don't think there is a comparison shot since BotG took place in Bulma's backyard while this is taking place on a boat. The setting totally changed.
I haven't watched the movie so I didn't know.

Although if it's the "That's my Bulma" scene then I've seen it.

e_i

Working!!! episode 6

Goodness, it finally happened! I need a gif of Yamada's pouty dance, now! Also, I need a
Magical Girl Giantess Popura
anime now.

Cornbread78

Shimoneta ep.6
Thanks creators, I just got yelled at by wife for laughing out loud and interrupting her stupid mini-house show. I couldn't stop with the whole Anna
vibrator
scene; my goodness was that hilarious. Just plain insanity; she is the ultimate sexual yandere. I thought the fox chick from Kanokon was bad, but she got blown out of the water.

Also, I'm calling a Kayjo relationship coming after
getting pissed a couple weeks ago with Anna on top of him, then this week sghe was pissed again that he gave Anna the vibrator
Yeah. .

Oh yeah, that giant vegetable spinner was anot her hilarious scene... good stuff

Oh, new character next week incoming, sweet.

Cardfight!! Vanguard G Episode 34 (engDub)

Random mew mew episode, its so funny hearing characters with this voice things they do in the eng dub. I cant imagine how any idol here in america would be if they kept saying something like that after every line.

Oh well Tsuneto overload, loved all the Tsuneto.
CL7xvnPXAAUivb7.png
CL7zZ8vXAAAc3Rr.png

Narag

Lupin III: Return of Pycal

Has its moments but it's so loosely tied together and Pycal being back is just unnecessary as his grudge to being burned alive in the first series extends mostly to mostly just musing about it while storyboards (presumably) of that ep are overlaid on this show. Also bad CG.

Kill La Kill 25
Per the usual, the best part was Satsuk. This timei dealing with a subtle melancholy for her role in everything, I thought this was gonig to take a more subdued approach as an epilogue. Instead it did the usual big, loud, & dumb typical of the show. It wasn't all bad as Satsuki's character arc find proper closure. Ok end to a bad show.

Gatchman Insight 6

This is definitely going to turn bad the usual Instrumentality way. The whole "unite our hearts as one" thing is going to turn into a "lets make everyone the same so there's no conflict" plotline a bunch of villains with good intentions use.

Well, finally finished all the Macross 7 stuff.

Dat last episode of 7.
That Try Again duet with Sivil. Gepelnitch singing. I'm going to remember that for a long time.
Taking everything that occurred during the entire series into account, that last episode was pretty much perfect. Well, mostly.

Fire Bomber is going to be playing on repeat for a while too. The songs are crazy addictive to me. Was even singing Planet Dance to myself while stocking at work tonight.

Encore was great. Am I crazy for not liking Dynamite 7 as much as 7 itself?

Going through Zero now. Should hopefully be starting Frontier tomorrow then I'll finally be caught up on Macross.

Yamato 1-26

Holy crap. This show. This show really hit me. What a fantastic ride from start to finish. The last two episodes pulled at my heart strings. Seriously if you enjoy good anime in the slightest, even if you don't like Sci-fi, do yourself a favour and watch this. I can tell you right now that there wasn't a single bad episode, the quality did not drop once even though it was such a long show. Really, bravo. I said it before, but again THANK YOU to those who told me to watch it. There's anime, and then there's stuff like this that I will probably remember for a long while. This is good stuff.

I still have the movie to watch, but I won't be able to do it today since it's bed time. Man what a fantastic anime day today was. Solid Saturday fun, plus a great ending to a great series.

Shimoneta - 06

Don't leave powerfull health care items where anyone can pick them.
Also the change in the ED was , how should i say this ... educationnal ?

Yep Yamato is pretty great. You should check out Mushishi next if you haven't already. More of that "good stuff".

Been eyeing that for a while, but from what I have heard it can get very, very emotional though. The last time I watched one of those, I was a zombie for about a week lol. Seems to have a ton of episodes and people give it tons of praise too... hmmm.

Cornbread78

Everyone already answered you, but it was an amazing stupid funny moment that had me in tears. Perfect medicine after that Charlotte episode earlier.

nononbiyori

Hilarious, but he caught you, lol.

Shimoneta lol.

I lost my shit once and I just lost it again. Oh man, this one is never going to get old.

Yup, it was too funny. I was roaring on the floor..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom