• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulianImp

Get a DNS service like https://adfreetime.com/region-unlock/ and you can watch whatever you want on both Crunchy and Hulu.

Hmm... I might look into that. Paying more on top of my CR subscription might be a pain, but I guess I might end up doing it if there're enough good shows to make it worthwhile (I doubt Oreimo will be the show that ends up pushing me over the edge on this, though). Maybe I could just pay for it whenever I get enough worthwhile shows to watch and spend a month watching those.

Edit: I had used a VPN trial for a week while I was in Japan with no way to watch anything on my CR account (since watching unTLed shows on TV would've had me missing out on half of what actually happened there), but the one time I checked if that'd work in Argentina I was able to open the pages that contained the videos but they wouldn't play at all.

phaze

The Last: Naruto the Movie

I liked the intro sequence. And the credits. That's about it. Cringe worthy love story, terrible, really terrible villain and not really a whole lot of exciting action. Falcon punch was good, so was 3 second Sakura cut. Probably a few more but nothing that would ingrain itself in my memory. Avoid.

Hmm... I might look into that. Paying more on top of my CR subscription might be a pain, but I guess I might end up doing it if there're enough good shows to make it worthwhile (I doubt Oreimo will be the show that ends up pushing me over the edge on this, though).

Hulu got over 800 anime shows:
http://www.hulu.com/tv/genres/anime <- Click on recently added and you can browse a grid of all the shows

And some anime movies:
http://www.hulu.com/movies/genres/anime

Only bad thing is the ads :p

Non Non Biyori Repeat 06

Non Non Biyori is chill as fuck but nothing happens so I don't have anything to say

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 06

Ever wake up and just decide to drop something?

I will still read the manga

Cornbread78

Akagami no Shirayuki-hime ep. 6

Drama, drama, drama the whole episode because we have a new jerk-off to deal with... Shirayuki just can't catch a break anywhere... Well, it looks like we might finally get a confession one way or another next week, but Prince #1 is a douche', of course, and will probably try to have her bound and removed from the castle at the same time.

Oh and here is the updatead anime popularity chart I keep seeign on Tumblr; I'm not sure where they get the numbers from, but damn...

tumblr_inline_nsvdj0bwsM1sdqvzx_540.png

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 06

Ever wake up and just decide to drop something?

I will still read the manga

LOL, it was probably one of my favs so far...

phaze

tumblr_lwz23wjfow1qdc2cpsz.gif

----------------------------------------

Anybody remembers AOTY of 2011 8th ranker Hanasaku Iroha ? I recall noticing it long, long time ago and just remembered I wanted to give it a try though I do not fare well with SoL. But I see that while Ando is directing, Okada is the script writer. Still worth a shot ?

Tenumi

Banned
Le sigh....
Well, that's a blatant "ban me" if I've ever seen one

I really want to get back to posting in here, but my heart just isn't into it right now.

Did not expect that... the pop-sicle one.... wow.

Yeah, it was a mind blower for sure.

Nisekoi

I don't even know what episode I've gotten to but this anime just keeps getting dumber. It started off decent but slowly and surely turned into a harem. I mean it is enjoyable for what it is. So I guess there's no room to complain if it's enjoyable. I just know the season 2 ending will have no resolution whatsoever.

Arcadius

Banned
Le sigh....

I really want to get back to posting in here, but my heart just isn't into it right now.

I think this is the worst thing to come out of this. Ignore the gifs that were posted, we're really a nice community and could always use more people to share opinions about anime and things like that.

Razmos

I'm gone for like a day and I miss people talking about how great symphogear is? goddamn.

(I was gone because I started watching Shimoneta. holy shit, what a show.)

JulianImp

Gu's appearance in S1EP1 was hilarious because it almost made me forget that I was watching a show were nothing particularily interesting happens. Then again, the first scenes had Renge wondering about whether something about her life was off, and if the truth was that she was actually...
living in the countryside

Cornbread78

Le sigh....

Well, go watch Charlotte with us and post there?

We'll see you when you return brotha..

I still can't believe that he posted the popsicle gif, lol.

cajunator

Banned
I'm gone for like a day and I miss people talking about how great symphogear is? goddamn.

(I was gone because I started watching Shimoneta. holy shit, what a show.)

Symphogear is pretty legit from the looks of it.
Definitely something I need to watch as a fan of sci fi and mahou shoujo.
And quite possibly a bit of despair in there too.

Ibuki

Banned
Symphogear is pretty legit from the looks of it.
Definitely something I need to watch as a fan of sci fi and mahou shoujo.
And quite possibly a bit of despair in there too.

All these people got me hyped to watch Symphogear now.... gotta catch up on soma first!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom