• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many monogatari ops are there jesus christ
16 thus far. I've spoiled arc names just in case.

Bakemonogatari: 5
Hitagi Crab
- Staple Stable
Mayoi Mai Mai
- Kaerimichi
Suruga Monkey
- Ambivalent World
Nadeko Snake
- Ren'ai Circulation
Tsubasa Cat
- Sugar Sweet Nightmare

Nisemonogatari: 3
Karen Bee
- Futakotome
(Hitagi-centric episodes)
Karen Bee
- Marshmellow Justice
(Karen-centric episodes)
Tsuhiki Phoenix
- Platinum Disco

Nekomonogatari Kuro: 1
Tsubasa Family
- perfect slumbers

Monogatari series Second Season (covering the "second season" of novels, above + Kizumonogatari were "first season"): 6
Nekomonogatari Shiro: 1
Tsubasa Tiger
- Chocolate Insomnia
Kabukimonogatari: 1
Mayoi Jiangshi
- Happy Bite
Otorimonogatari: 1
Nadeko Madusa
- Mousou Express
Onimonogatari: 1
Shinobu Time
- white lies (BD/DVD only)
Koimonogatari: 1
Hitagi End
- Kogarashi Sentiment
Hanamonogatari: 1
Suruga Devil
- the last day of my adolescence

Tsukimonogatari: 1
Yotsugi Doll
- Orange Mint

Plan on at least 3 for Owarimonogatari (for 3 novels, which novels 1 & 3 have 3 stories each)

But I would have to get accustomed to those chara designs ;_; And some ridiculous love pentagrams too from what I remember from reading your impressions.

Actually,
yes.

It's also far more melodramatic! Oh and the MC is deplorable for the first bunch of episodes.

Yet it's the better show, one that actually feels a tad special, while there's absolutely nothing to take away from Iroha.

Those are pretty interesting, really grab my attention I'll say that much and the show itself looks interesting to boot. Thanks for posting them! I guess I'll post some of my favorites then, hopefully its a fun topic and detracts from all of the, *ahem* interesting gifs :p Sorry in advance to people who hate lists!

Takarajima
Patlabor Opening 2 - Condition Green
City Hunter OP 2 - Go Go Heaven
Ranpou (Warp Boy)
The Irresponsible Captain Tylor
SDF Macross
Sakigake!! Otokojuku - Yogorechimatta Kanashimi ni...
Dragon Ball - Makafushigi Adventure
The Super Dimension Century Orguss- Hyouryuu: Sky Hurricane
Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh
Space Adventure Cobra - Cobra
Aim for the Ace!
Giant Gorg - Bright Eyes

Just a few that I like :p Some are less known as others, some belong to series that aren't amazing but the OP's are fantastic regardless. And yes, Makafushigi Adventure is better than Cha-La Head-Cha-La :)

There are plenty of older OPs I like as well for sure.

Silent Voice - Gundam ZZ

VOTOMS OP

Galaxy Express 999

Space Battleship Yamato (Which was given a great tribute in 2199)

The GOAT

Mandelbo

Gakkou Gurashi 05

imgur isn't working for me so no pictures for the time being.

Another episode, another batch of hints and questions. The first thing I noticed in this episode is not something exclusive to this episode, but it's something that for whatever reason I've only just noticed.

Why are all the buildings damaged and why are they damaged to the extent that they are? It makes sense to me for the windows to be smashed in because windows are fragile and in most cases easy to reach, but that doesn't account for the amount of exterior damage all the buildings in the city seem to have taken. It doesn't seem like the zombies would be able to do it, since they can't even break down blocked doors or the desk barricade at the school, not to mention the damage is too high up for them to reach, so what caused it? I'm probably looking a bit too much into this and it probably isn't all that important, but it still stands out as a little odd to me. Maybe the damage is the result of a failed military/police/government stand against the outbreak?

Another question was also raised by this episode. It is mentioned that the zombies still roughly follow the routines that they did when they were human, such as going to work/school and going home at night - Yuuri says outright that there aren't many on the streets. If this is the case, what is preventing them from making a break for it and escaping the city? They have a car, so they could easily push through any groups of zombies should they run into any. There are a number of hypothetical factors that could prevent their escape. For instance, while they do have a car, they may not be able to get any more fuel for it, but if this is the case, where did all the fuel go? Was it all used up by other survivors fleeing the city? Another potential issue is that the city may be quarantined in order to prevent the infection from spreading, but as far as I'm aware we have not seen any evidence of this yet. It's entirely possible that the infection has spread throughout the whole country and is not contained within the city but again we do not know this and neither do the characters.

Once again we have some more Megu-nee weirdness, with her again
seemingly appearing and disappearing as needed.
I'm not going to iterate on this too much since I've done it plenty times before, but in the context of this episode especially it's weirder still since Megu-nee
surely can't be dead yet. After all, as I said last week Kurumi replied to Megu-nee directly without Yuki relaying what she said to her first, which would only work if Kurumi could hear Megu-nee and thus only if Megu-nee was not dead.
More importantly, near the end we see a blurry, film-grainy shot that seems to be a flashback from Yuki that
shows someone holding their arm as if injured. Given the context of the flashback it's likely that the person in the flashback has been infected and is on the brink of becoming a zombie. The picture is too blurry to see clearly but I'll be damned if it isn't Megu-nee.

I also really liked the bit where they were escaping
from the horde of zombies in the cinema, and Yuki had apparently completely shut down in order to shield herself from her surroundings, not even being able to run by herself.
Really looking forward to the next episode!

Gakkou Gurashi 05

imgur isn't working for me so no pictures for the time being.

Another episode, another batch of hints and questions. The first thing I noticed in this episode is not something exclusive to this episode, but it's something that for whatever reason I've only just noticed.

Why are all the buildings damaged and why are the damaged to the extent that they are? It makes sense to me for the windows to be smashed in because windows are fragile and in most cases easy to reach, but that doesn't account for the amount of exterior damage all the buildings in the city seem to have taken. It doesn't seem like the zombies would be able to do it, since they can't even break down blocked doors or the desk barricade at the school, not to mention the damage is too high up for them to reach, so what caused it? I'm probably looking a bit too much into this and it probably isn't all that important, but it still stands out as a little odd to me. Maybe the damage is the result of a failed military/police/government stand against the outbreak?

Another question was also raised by this episode. It is mentioned that the zombies still roughly follow the routines that they did when they were human, such as going to work/school and going home at night - Yuuri says outright that there aren't many on the streets. If this is the case, what is preventing them from making a break for it and escaping the city? They have a car, so they could easily push through any groups of zombies should they run into any. There are a number of hypothetical factors that could prevent their escape. For instance, while they do have a car, they may not be able to get any more fuel for it, but if this is the case, where did all the fuel go? Was it all used up by other survivors fleeing the city? Another potential issue is that the city may be quarantined in order to prevent the infection from spreading, but as far as I'm aware we have not seen any evidence of this yet. It's entirely possible that the infection has spread throughout the whole country and is not contained within the city but again we do not know this and neither do the characters.

Once again we have some more Megu-nee weirdness, with her again
seemingly appearing and disappearing as needed.
I'm not going to iterate on this too much since I've done it plenty times before, but in the context of this episode especially it's weirder still since Megu-nee
surely can't be dead yet. After all, as I said last week Kurumi replied to Megu-nee directly without Yuki relaying what she said to her first, which would only work if Kurumi could hear Megu-nee and thus only if Megu-nee was not dead.
More importantly, near the end we see a blurry, film-grainy shot that seems to be a flashback from Yuki that
shows someone holding their arm as if injured. Given the context of the flashback it's likely that the person in the flashback has been infected and is on the brink of becoming a zombie. The picture is too blurry to see clearly but I'll be damned if it isn't Megu-nee.

I also really liked the bit where they were escaping
from the horde of zombies in the cinema, and Yuki had apparently completely shut down in order to shield herself from her surroundings, not even being able to run by herself.
Really looking forward to the next episode!

You're wrong on several aspects , especially about megu-nee
since at this point she's dead already... seriously , why isn't she driving otherwise ?it's her car.
Also the "she replied" in your argument can be easily be explained if she does both voices, the poor girl.

Arcadius

Banned
Denki-gai no Honya-san

What it’s like to work in a manga store, with heavy slice of life elements, that’s basically what Denki-gai is. It’s super funny, it’s all over the place, it makes very little sense, it’s a ton of great fun. The girls are all really cute, the way everything melds together works so well too.

Working in Umanohane, we have a nice large cast of characters: Sensei, the manga artist who’s trying to go pro, Fu Girl, a crazy zombie loving girl who loves horror manga and will imagine things in her favor to try and kill “zombies” (she’s really funny), Kameko, the one who takes pictures of all the events that occur, a slightly sad tale for her, but she has fuwa fuwa afro hair and is super cute, Sommelier, the silent one who knows what you like just by looking at you, specializes in ero ero goodness, Hio-tan, the clumsy one who is super embarrassed around the Director and tends to get picked on because of her body shape, Kantoku, or the Director, he loves to take video of things happening and is always a huge tease to everyone in the store, also manages everyone around and lastly Umio, the new kid, super shy, has a huge passion for otaku related things, daikimaru’s, pantzu, waifu’s, you name it, he’s pretty funny.

So what happens when you work in a manga store, well a lot, you deal with wild customers who are desperate for the latest manga releases, everyone wants the latest ero books, things in the work place are occurring, love is blossoming, tons of things. There are events that happen both in and out of work and as such, that’s what you’re watching in Denki-gai. Yes, it’s very slice of life, yes it’s 100% episodic and yes, it’s laugh out loud funny with what appears to be info on actual work in manga related places, so it’s pretty great!

I mentioned in my Ninja Nonsense review that I’ve never seen an art style as unique as it before, but here comes Denki-gai and what do you know, it actually has some striking similarities, especially in the way faces and eyes are drawn, so I think that’s pretty cool. Denki-gai utilizes some really cute colors for its’ art and is also very nicely drawn. I think it’s a cute anime to watch.

OP and ED, like always I have no complaints, I think they’re very cute, fun and upbeat, makes it easy to listen. A lot of great sound effects and BGM too, but the best thing were the seiyuu for sure. The girls, when they get flustered and embarrassed, so unbelievably cute, all the stuttering, all the high pitched voices, all the yelling and running away, all the squeeing when the girls are next to the boys they like, Ahhhhhhhh, I love it all and there is so much of it in Denki-gai, just soooooo goooooood ~, seriously ~ gao gao ~

Denki-gai, it’s a good watch, gao gao ~

javac

There are amazing op/eds from all eras.
No doubt, the old ones just appeal to me more. A lot of them from both then and now are pretty bad/generic too, but for some reason the music and the visuals just make me smile compared to ones nowadays.

Great picks again! And yet again from shows I have not seen haha, I'm meaning to watch the old Yamato (not seen the new one either) and I haven't seen any Gundam (lucky me?), but those OP's are legit. And of course, Hokuto no Ken is indeed the GOAT. Plan to watch Votoms soon, the OP always gets me hyped. Dat epilepsy seizure at the end tho. Speaking of which, Mellowlink has an awesome OP too :)

Happiness charge PRECURE - 38

YES ... oh YES

WHEN THIS SHOW does NOT turn around some bullsh*t love drama between seiji , blue & megumi ... it's PERFECT
cure_tender_fight1.gif

Cure tender came back ! Brainwashed , as the perfect threat , showing once and for all why she was considered the STRONGEST precure.
OH YEAHHHH

Dat episode , it was magnificent , everything worked , the animation was great , the music and the sound effect on par , many thing solved too , like blue finally trying to talk and the glimpses of the final bad guy.
cure_tender_fight2.gif

I have nothing but praise for this episode .. it did nothing new , but goddamn if that fight wasn't excellent

Triple A with splendid animation choegraphy and overall theme.
SUPERBE

What this show needs is episodes like this , character like phantom , cure unlovely, cure tender evil mode... this kind of sh*t i can get behind, good vilains , great fights ..now this stuff is just great

Mandelbo

You're wrong on several aspects , especially about megu-nee
since at this point she's dead already... seriously , why isn't she driving otherwise ?it's her car.
Also the "she replied" in your argument can be easily be explained if she does both voices, the poor girl.

I see where you're coming from, and it's certainly true that that's the only instance I can remember of someone replying to Megu-nee directly. The
flashback at the end of the episode also corroborates that she's dead and has been for some time if it is indeed Megu-nee
More than anything I want to know about the period of time inbetween the initial outbreak and the mall trip since we don't even know how long it was or what happened during it. Did I miss anything else?

Arcadius

Banned
Happiness charge PRECURE - 38

YES ... oh YES

WHEN THIS SHOW does NOT turn around some bullsh*t love drama between seiji , blue & megumi ... it's PERFECT
cure_tender_fight1.gif

Cure tender came back ! Brainwashed , as the perfect threat , showing once and for all why she was considered the STRONGEST precure.
OH YEAHHHH

Dat episode , it was magnificent , everything worked , the animation was great , the music and the sound effect on par , many thing solved too , like blue finally trying to talk and the glimpses of the final bad guy.
cure_tender_fight2.gif

I have nothing but praise for this episode .. it did nothing new , but goddamn if that fight wasn't excellent

Triple A with splendid animation choegraphy and overall theme.
SUPERBE

What this show needs is episodes like this , character like phantom , cure unlovely, cure tender evil mode... this kind of sh*t i can get behind, good vilains , great fights ..now this stuff is just great

Looks fantastic.

Andrew J.

HapCha has a very strong finale. As a whole I rank the whole sequence just below Heartcatch's, and the final fight qua fight is as good as anything you'll find in another Precure.

Happiness charge PRECURE - 39

IT's now obvious the hapiness charge precure is now at full regime and the quality went up ...

I wish i could gif that pheonix rising sword attack but i won't ( don't want to charge the page anymore than that )

Thank god cure tender didn't join the group ..it was too late for that but the power balance would have been broken.. she took on 4 big ennemies by herself without power-ups

o_O

She's strong that's for sure.

"TENDER RISING STAR BURST !!"

^^^^ OH YEAH ^^^^^

I'm guessing that the offending post was deleted? I went back a page and couldn't find whatever it is that people were reacting to.

Regardless, am I the only one who gets strong SRW vibes from Symphogear? I think it's the mecha-ish weaponry, the way they choreograph the music along with the action which strongly reminds me of how it comes together in SRW when badass story events occur (except without vocal songs) and the mid-game/season upgrades.

I'm guessing that the offending post was deleted? I went back a page and couldn't find whatever it is that people were reacting to.

Regardless, am I the only one who gets strong SRW vibes from Symphogear? I think it's the mecha-ish weaponry, the way they choreograph the music along with the action which strongly reminds me of how it comes together in SRW when badass story events occur (except without vocal songs) and the mid-game/season upgrades.

it was purged and cleansed with holy water after being targetted by the holy modding light of purification. All the animegaf sheeps are safe now and can get out of their homes.

Symphogear borrow from so many series and franchises , SRW is obviously one of them.

Mushishi Next Passage 02

The amount of character growth within one episode of Mushishi can surpass an entire series. The outcasts are established well with the subtle interaction between the two girls on the beach. The reason for their exile is explained well and the resolution is on point.

cajunator

Banned
Denki-gai no Honya-san

What it’s like to work in a manga store, with heavy slice of life elements, that’s basically what Denki-gai is. It’s super funny, it’s all over the place, it makes very little sense, it’s a ton of great fun. The girls are all really cute, the way everything melds together works so well too.

Working in Umanohane, we have a nice large cast of characters: Sensei, the manga artist who’s trying to go pro, Fu Girl, a crazy zombie loving girl who loves horror manga and will imagine things in her favor to try and kill “zombies” (she’s really funny), Kameko, the one who takes pictures of all the events that occur, a slightly sad tale for her, but she has fuwa fuwa afro hair and is super cute, Sommelier, the silent one who knows what you like just by looking at you, specializes in ero ero goodness, Hio-tan, the clumsy one who is super embarrassed around the Director and tends to get picked on because of her body shape, Kantoku, or the Director, he loves to take video of things happening and is always a huge tease to everyone in the store, also manages everyone around and lastly Umio, the new kid, super shy, has a huge passion for otaku related things, daikimaru’s, pantzu, waifu’s, you name it, he’s pretty funny.

So what happens when you work in a manga store, well a lot, you deal with wild customers who are desperate for the latest manga releases, everyone wants the latest ero books, things in the work place are occurring, love is blossoming, tons of things. There are events that happen both in and out of work and as such, that’s what you’re watching in Denki-gai. Yes, it’s very slice of life, yes it’s 100% episodic and yes, it’s laugh out loud funny with what appears to be info on actual work in manga related places, so it’s pretty great!

I mentioned in my Ninja Nonsense review that I’ve never seen an art style as unique as it before, but here comes Denki-gai and what do you know, it actually has some striking similarities, especially in the way faces and eyes are drawn, so I think that’s pretty cool. Denki-gai utilizes some really cute colors for its’ art and is also very nicely drawn. I think it’s a cute anime to watch.

OP and ED, like always I have no complaints, I think they’re very cute, fun and upbeat, makes it easy to listen. A lot of great sound effects and BGM too, but the best thing were the seiyuu for sure. The girls, when they get flustered and embarrassed, so unbelievably cute, all the stuttering, all the high pitched voices, all the yelling and running away, all the squeeing when the girls are next to the boys they like, Ahhhhhhhh, I love it all and there is so much of it in Denki-gai, just soooooo goooooood ~, seriously ~ gao gao ~

Denki-gai, it’s a good watch, gao gao ~

Yes Denki Gai is great! The Pony Canyon set is outstanding too. I recommend it!

No doubt, the old ones just appeal to me more. A lot of them from both then and now are pretty bad/generic too, but for some reason the music and the visuals just make me smile compared to ones nowadays.

Great picks again! And yet again from shows I have not seen haha, I'm meaning to watch the old Yamato (not seen the new one either) and I haven't seen any Gundam (lucky me?), but those OP's are legit. And of course, Hokuto no Ken is indeed the GOAT. Plan to watch Votoms soon, the OP always gets me hyped. Dat epilepsy seizure at the end tho. Speaking of which, Mellowlink has an awesome OP too :)

I can see how that might be the case. 80s-90s openings had a special charm and a music style that appeals strongly to my nostalgia. Current shows occasionally have pretty good OP/ED but more modern music aesthetics arent as charming to me.

javac

I can see how that might be the case. 80s-90s openings had a special charm and a music style that appeals strongly to my nostalgia. Current shows occasionally have pretty good OP/ED but more modern music aesthetics arent as charming to me.

Yeah I'm not one of those people who inherently believe that old shows are better, in fact I'd go out on a limb and say that there were more crap shows back then compared to now, however at the same time there's something that appeals to me in regards to older series. The aesthetic and music found in them just really hits all the right buttons for me and even more recent shows that I liked/enjoyed (Aku no Hana, Kaiba) lack that charm that I'm attracted to. It's not even nostalgia as when growing up I hated 80's music and such, but then something just clicked within me and like a switch being flicked I just became attracted to this style of music and animation.

I will say however that I find that there was a lot more high quality kids shows back then, shows aimed at taking novels and adapting them but somebody could correct me if I'm wrong. The World Masterpiece Theater, you just don't get anything like that any more but I might not be looking in the right places, or maybe kids just all watch Yokai Watch now?

Unlike most people who have a hard-on for anime of yesteryear, I don't blame it on 'moe' or cute, because I actually find a lot of the older series to be very cute and charming (and sometimes that's what attracts me to them) and although you'd be blind to not see a decline in high quality animation like Akira, Patlabor or a lack of auteurship in animated films like Angel's Egg, that is without a doubt connected to the bubble economy and the subsequent burst. In the end, high quality pieces still exist today, what I do feel however is that although throwing a blanket over all music and animation today is weird as its all varied, I don't find anything that grabs my attention in both these departments today and it makes me sad.

Dragon Ball Z - Ressurection F

So yeah, I checked this out as well. The movie was fun, but I can see why a lot of people got angry at it.

*coughgohanisyamcha2.0cough*

Cornbread78

Arakawa Under the Bridge ep.9-END:
I'm still trying to figure out what I expected going into this one; who knows, I just throw it out the window, lol. This whole thing is just wacky and crazy nonsensicle insanity throughout. It should be tagged as a comedy and remove the "romance" tag on this one as well since clearly there was a pair of "lovers," however that wasn't the focus at all; it was all about zany comedy, lol. This is perfect for someone that wants to watch something completely abnormal, but fun with some comedy.

javac

Gohan got robbed of DBZ, it was supposed to be his show damn it T_T At least they gave him Cell but even then...haha. Goku used to be cool before he became super saiyan.

by gohan is yamcha 2.0, do you mean that early on he was a badass and has progressively been made into a joke character?

Well in the movie
Frieza literally knocks him out with one punch. So yeah, it does feel like a joke, but not a very nice one. :|

Gohan got robbed of DBZ, it was supposed to be his show damn it T_T At least they gave him Cell but even then...haha. Goku used to be cool before he became super saiyan.

They'll give him his time to shine against Cell again once Resurrection C comes along.

Happiness charge PRECURE - 39

IT's now obvious the hapiness charge precure is now at full regime and the quality went up ...

I wish i could gif that pheonix rising sword attack but i won't ( don't want to charge the page anymore than that )

Thank god cure tender didn't join the group ..it was too late for that but the power balance would have been broken.. she took on 4 big ennemies by herself without power-ups

o_O

She's strong that's for sure.

"TENDER RISING STAR BURST !!"

^^^^ OH YEAH ^^^^^

Stop watching after the Mirage fight and pretend it ended there.

Wait, were we talking about OP's in here?

If so, most of my favourite ones are the ones sung by Hironobu Kageyama.

Every single song that guy sings gets me hyped.

CHAAAAAAANGE GETTA ONE! SWITCH ON!

INSIDE OUTSIDE GO SONIC! INSIDE OUTSIDE YES SONIC!

and let's not forget:

FLYIIIIIIIIIIING IN THE SKY!

Just amazing.

You think that'll be where they go next? Still haven't seen the two recent films, I need to get on that :p They look silly, but hey it's my childhood!

Maybe they'll bring Cell back in Dragon Ball Super, who knows.

kewlmyc

Shimoneta 01-06

mev5eWI.gif

The most disturbing this about this show is the bleeping sound effects they use.

I thought a majority the show's jokes were kinda boring and forced. Like South Park, but without the humor and comedic timing. It would occasionally make me laugh, like the fly scene at the end of the first episode, but that was pretty much it. Hearing bleeped out casual sex terms got old pretty fast.

...then episode 4 came (heh). After... that, I'm actually enjoying the show now. Anna's so over the top and absurd that it comes around to being funny. Hopefully they keep doing more and more absurd stuff with Anna and start being more creative with the gags. Episode 6 showed promise with the first half being food centered and pretty entertaining.

Launch is the best. I had a huge crush on her. As the great Spike once said, I love a woman who can kick my ass.

I wish that gun was pointed at me. Sad day.

Sucks that Toriyama literally forgot she exists.

javac

Wait, were we talking about OP's in here?
Top of the page :p

Interesting choices from yourself, I like how different your picks are *thumbs up*

Maybe they'll bring Cell back in Dragon Ball Super, who knows.
Not watching Super at the moment but it sounds really cool and comfy :) Exactly what GT should have been. Love the opening to GT

Sucks that Toriyama literally forgot she exists.
Indeed. I wonder where she is right now. Keep sneezing you beautiful woman T_T

Durarara X2 18

tumblr_nsry745xKz1rlaowao1_500.gif

If that's what happens when Shizuo flicks someone, what happens when he simply pokes someone on the shoulder?

In the meantime we have a stalker
who will be a dead man walking the moment Celty discovers he beated the crap out of Shinra. Should have changed those locks.

Top of the page :p

Interesting choices from yourself, I like how different your picks are *thumbs up*

While the one's I've listed are indeed awesome, one of my all time favourites has to be the Baccano OP.

Not only is the tune super catchy, but anyone who's watched the show knows of the little details that's in it, and it just makes the whole sequence that much more great.

But seriously though, watch Baccano because it's a really good show.

And watch it dubbed!

javac

Those gifs are stupid, not in a good way, but the table one will always get a smirk out of me, so dumb lol.

And watch it dubbed!
I like the OP too, but I didn't even get past the first episode before I dropped it (not even 10 mins into the first episode! I never do that!) I was watching it subbed. As it is, I'm waiting for the BD now.

Those gifs are stupid, not in a good way, but the table one will always get a smirk out of me, so dumb lol.

I like the OP too, but I didn't even get past the first episode before I dropped it (not even 10 mins into the first episode! I never do that!) I was watching it subbed. As it is, I'm waiting for the BD now.

The BD actually was released here by Aniplex a while back. Good luck getting one for a decent price though since it's OOP.

javac

The BD actually was released here by Aniplex a while back. Good luck getting one for a decent price though since it's OOP.

UK Blu-ray :p I have it pre-ordered for £30 :) I was going to import the Japanese set but this announcement was timely in that regard. It was supposed to be out by now but I'm not complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom