• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like saying the Mets scored more runs than they usually do.
well it's also the last time in a while you'll see Ichigo in the spotlight so it's well worth your time!
iKDes7bl.jpg

Dragon Ball Super is supposed to air soon but we've yet to really get any info on it. Do we have another Sailor Moon Crystal on our hands?

Jex

Dragon Ball Super is supposed to air soon but we've yet to really get any info on it. Do we have another Sailor Moon Crystal on our hands?

I mean, we've had a trailer and a full cast list so I think it's safe to assume....

...that it's Toei.

Not a problem! :)

Don't feel completely hopeless though; there's the odd chance that the show was done in HD and just never got a Blu-Ray in Japan, like Level-E for example.

I think the original show had a letterbox effect to it. But my memory is a bit fuzzy on that. It's been a while.

But nonetheless, it would still be cool to see it on Bluray. It would be crisp.

Miss Monochrome The Animation 2 Episode 1

Her season 1 dance was much better but I hope she dances more dances this season.

I still love the way the VA talks in the role, as well as how go get'em Miss Monochrome is about being an Idol. Please succeed. I smiled when she managed to sell out of the albums. Slow and steady.

cajunator

Banned
Shaft is 40 years old?

Yes it was founded in 1975.

Miss Monochrome The Animation 2 Episode 1

Her season 1 dance was much better but I hope she dances more dances this season.

I still love the way the VA talks in the role, as well as how go get'em Miss Monochrome is about being an Idol. Please succeed. I smiled when she managed to sell out of the albums. Slow and steady.

Her first dance is pretty hard to top. It was so adorable.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Gate Episode 1:

This is like the bankrupt man's Wrath of Bahamut with Nationalism and Otaku Pandering mixed in for bad measure, passing on watching more of this one.

lonely

Gate 1
This is one of the most oddly directed shows I've seen for a while.
And I watched all of G-reco!
. I thought it was odd that the screen cut into thirds at one point, but when it did it a second time I just laughed. And considering that A-1 is doing 5 shows this season I expect this to get real ugly, real fast.

Can we all agree that Gate had the worst first episode of the Season so far?

It's gonna be a funny trainwreak to watch.

Chaos Dragon is, wait the subs and you will know.

Symphogear GX episode 01
100000000000000000000000000/10, this is best episode 1 of the season.
By best i mean FREAKING FANTASTIC.

Euphonium 13
Pretty enjoyable finale for the series with a good focus on the performance. I also liked that scene calling back to the first scene of the show. This episode really solidified that nostalgic feeling of me being in Orchestra in high school.

Chaos Dragon screamed chaos the moment they started pumping PVs non stop a few weeks ago lmfao. I watched a few and said nope. Nothing about it looks interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom