• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT2| !? Love Live is not real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is getting turned into an anime starting January and I couldn't be happier! Love Kei Sanbe's work and I thought this was his best thus far.

Snow White with the Red Hair 10
It only took 10 episodes, but now the main character actually has a female character to interact with. Maybe she'll actually stick around for more than one episode.

Cornbread78

Shirayuki-hime ep.10
Damn, way to go Prince Zen. Finally taking the bill by its horns with a big step forward. Shirayuki never ceases to amaze me with the situations she gets in and how much of the anti-anime heroine she is. I love her character and how independent and ballsy she is. Good episode and wait, she finally has a possible female friend if the bird girl stays at the castle. Wel, other than that female knight.

Jarmel

Banned
Snow White with the Red Hair 10
It only took 10 episodes, but now the main character actually has a female character to interact with. Maybe she'll actually stick around for more than one episode.

I don't think so, I think she's going back to whatever island.

Pillow Boys 09

This episode made me realize the word "Patron" is forever ruined for me. Thanks Hearthstone.

Non Non Biyori Repeat 10

My soul has been purified

Sterok

Shirayukihime 10

Why do people keep trying to openly antagonize Shirayuki when they know she has the second prince's favor? How do they think that's going to work out for them? Pretty decent otherwise.

John Blade

Almost done watching Ghost Stories. In episodes 18 right now and man....so much I can discuss about this show. I guess I will wait till I write my impression about this show sometime this week. Man...what a joyride to watch it.

Shirayuki 10

She's as balsy as ever jumping from that height. I kinda figured everything would be alright since the birds could recognize the sounds of the rocks under the sea, regardless Shirayuki wanted to make sure that everything worked out. Also dat ending though.

Jarmel

Banned
Monster Musume-9

I quit Metal Gear but Metal Gear won't quit me.

1WUrzcK.jpg
MdtxxiH.jpg

kewlmyc

Gatchaman Crowds Insight 09

I don't know why, but I feel this would be a good plot for a future Persona game. The amount of people just okay with killing/disposing of those who don't agree with them or don't fit the norm it generally terrifying.

e_i

One Punch Man episode 1

"Maybe I've become too strong."

You think?

I guess this anime is a meditation on the "I want to be the strongest" trope?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Honestly, I think Monmusu has the best Metal Gear homages to date. The first time the cardboard box joke appeared in the manga, it really had me in stitches.
I also love it in how its a Suu box.
Get it?
Suu-box
One Punch Man episode 1

"Maybe I've become too strong."

You think?

I guess this anime is a meditation on the "I want to be the strongest" trope?
You think?
think jojo.

Everyone here is really hyped for One Punch Man. And based on reactions to the manga, they probably should be.

But man...I just need me some more Noragami.

tumblr_nlkryzZopH1til583o1_500.gif

Non Non Biyori Repeat 10

GOoVNNQ.jpg

Just like season 1, it's a Renge and Candy Store episode. And just like last time, it was absolutely phenomenal.

I love Candy Store's relationship with Renge. She's like somewhere between an older sister and a parental figure to Renge. You could tell how proud she was when Renge was finally able to ride the bike without her training wheels after trying so hard. At the same time, she realizes that Renge is growing up and one day wont need her help. No dialogue or facial expressions but you could feel everything she was at that moment.

Is there something Renge can't do? Shes also an awesome artist and now a brilliant mathematician. She's too OP.

Just a fantastic episode.

Just want to give a thanks to everyone that mentioned the devil is a part timer. It was really good! This makes up for the time I ended up watching Cross Ange because of the mentions.

Just want to give a thanks to everyone that mentioned the devil is a part timer. It was really good! This makes up for the time I ended up watching Cross Ange because of the mentions.

But Cross Ange is the anime of anime.

It's called Cross Ange because Ange is frequently angry and cross.

Amazing.

Mailbox

I think I'll use Rachnee as my avatar until sometime early next season.
Then I'll use another character.

I haven't drawn at all in the last few weeks and need something to tide me over i guess.

Now to draw my next avi.

(Hope it doesn't turn out as.... bad as.... you know)

Everyone here is really hyped for One Punch Man. And based on reactions to the manga, they probably should be.

I feel like the hype will kill it, then again I shouldn't be talking either. Although I have to say while the art looks really amazing the comedy and plot gets tedious after awhile. Truth be told Mob Psycho 100 is the superior ONE series and deserves an adaptation more than One Punch Man. Everyone can agree on that.

Anyway Young Black Jack and Noragami need more love.

I'll give OPM a try based on all of you speaking good things about it. I've yet to get burnt on a show recommended by you folks. Well there's Flamenco... but at least you all warned me LOL. Noragami is gonna be fucking ace.

Ore Monogatari 20

Haven't finished this one yet, but this baby is like the most awesome little thing ever. That heavy acknowledging grunt when Takeo asked her a question made me legit burst out laughing.

KanameYuuki

This week Non Non Biyori episode had the only overdose that doesn't harm you and is good for your heart and soul, it was a full Ren-chon episode with Kaede, Ren's facial expressions with the monster prank was so funny, and then she was showing how much of a boss she is with math, I can't help but smile everytime we get Ren and Kaede solo time on the screen. The preview for the next episode looked also too funny with Ren going OraOraOra.

John Blade

Just finish watching Ghost Stories and man...that ending with the English dub make it even more fun to watch and laugh a bit. Damm, I need to let it sink in a bit as it's too much stuff that was saying in the end I miss few of the joke.

Charlotte Episode 10
tumblr_nu8d0iQ2k11sdl2who6_r1_500.gif

Pooh part was hilarious, everyone was so fun as kids and over time too.

Decent turn of events
I wonder if they could have written it in which one truly cant escape from death

Crocodile

One Punch Man 1

Pretty much straight eye-sex. I may have to reread the manga because I felt like they expanded on Saitama's origin story but in a great way. Music was fine though I felt the sound effects during the Brain & Brawn Brothers fight were weak. So yeah, great episode. Episode 2 should be Genos vs. Mosquito Girl and the start of the House of Evolution arc if my memory is correct.

Cornbread78

Walkure Romanze ep. 4-6
Ok, this anime is just bad. I mean, literally no redeeming factor to watching it at all right now. I mean, they even dropped the sophomoric humor that carried the first few episodes. Well, at least he's up to about 6 girls that all want the MC's junk, including s wheelchair ridden imouto that has those blushing cheeks when he's around (big sis is really thirsty).

Gundam SEED - 29

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?!?

Like, I knew he would survive. That was obvious. But how the heck did he get all the way over there?!? LOL.

Gatchaman Crowds Insight Episode 9

Why dids they ruin the story and make Sugane so weak and of limited focus this season. His plot is far more interesting than Gel sadra. It should have just been gatchaman v vape.

Kawl_USC

Cross Game has been on my list for awhile now, but 50 episodes, that could be a while. We'll see how Eureka 7 goes.

I don't pretend to watch nearly as much anime as some people here, but I think Cross Game may be my favorite ever. It is just such a feel good show.

Rokka Episode 10

Please be nachetanya, shes so awful now down there with chamot.
though i hate how it seems nach has multiple personalities or is demon possessed, its kind of boring

Adlet choosing Flamie over Hans was saddening but Adlet/Flamie was the most entertaining part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom