• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2016 |OT| Makes Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clov

Forgot about Paradise Kiss. There's also some in Nana.

On a different note; Media Blasters, an anime company perhaps only one step removed from cheap bootleg merchandise in terms of quality, has announced that they're bringing YamiBou and Yosuga no Sora to BD. For some reason.

Also, Aniplex answered my question about BD releases of Mushishi and Samurai Flamenco! "No news at this time!" They did mention that they get asked this question a lot, and that they're both big fans of each series. OTL

Thoraxes

On a different note; Media Blasters, an anime company perhaps only one step removed from cheap bootleg merchandise in terms of quality, has announced that they're bringing YamiBou and Yosuga no Sora to BD. For some reason.

Also, Aniplex answered my question about BD releases of Mushishi and Samurai Flamenco! "No news at this time!" They did mention that they get asked this question a lot, and that they're both big fans of each series. OTL

WE MUST PERSEVERE

Narag

At this point you'd think they'd just go the KS route to effectively set a base number of preorders to make it worth their while.

Clov

WE MUST PERSEVERE

Exactly! The more we annoy them about our favorite shows, the better the chances of them passing it on to their Aniplex of Japan overlords!

At this point you'd think they'd just go the KS route to effectively set a base number of preorders to make it worth their while.

That would be nice! A small print run would definitely be feasible.

javac

Everyone pestering Andrew at Anime Limited is the reason the US is getting Turn A on Blu-ray, so it is a viable tactic!

Cardfight!! Vanguard G STRIDE Gate Episode 38 (engDUB)
CqRL_DQWYAA_RIn.jpg:small

A strategy centered around Special Appointment Professor, Arusha (above) was pretty intriguing and also I loved seeing the cat cast its buffs on the other units to increase them to high levels.

Continuity issue was present, how did they have G units in the past, never use them in the first series, but now use them

cj_iwakura

Psycho Pass 2: #8

Not sure why the show was reviled, I've seen waaaay worse. The new characters are interesting enough, and I'm curious where it's going, even if it seems clear that Urobuchi's directive was 'go nuts on the death toll, but you have to use all new characters'.

Quasar

These shows all have some kind of sex:

Paradise Kiss
*Monogatari
Big Order
Cross Ange
White Album
White Album 2
ef-A Tale of Memories
Green Green
Amagami SS
Itazura na Kiss
Rumbling Hearts
Future Diary
Rec
School Days
SAO (only implied)

Arent most of just implied/teased too? I certainly dont remember really seeing any anime intercourse aside from hentai.

Well I guess kiss x sis with its assisted masturbation and implied intercourse.

I guess Amagami has to count given you have characters having children.

Tuck

91 Days - 7
Serious contender for AOTY, so long as they don't screw things up in the second half.

This is seriously good shit.

ibyea

Banned
Psycho Pass 2: #8

Not sure why the show was reviled, I've seen waaaay worse. The new characters are interesting enough, and I'm curious where it's going, even if it seems clear that Urobuchi's directive was 'go nuts on the death toll, but you have to use all new characters'.

I don't know if reviled, but it's a very laughable, very stupid show.

Just as a note, Urobochi didn't have to do much with the second series.

Cornbread78

Araragi gets it in at the park or something in that one episode. The weird part was the dad giving them a ride to go do it.

That was Bake ep.12 and there was NO sex in that scene at all.

That's one of my favorite anime episodes of all time, lol. Such a beautiful episode...

cj_iwakura

I don't know if reviled, but it's a very laughable, very stupid show.

Just as a note, Urobochi didn't have to do much with the second series.

Heard nothing but bad things about it. I'm intrigued by the premise, and I like the villain.
(I also really enjoyed the original show, not so much the film.)

blurr

define "some kind of sex" because there is only one kind of sex (not gender sex) I know unless you're talking about sexual positions

verbally implied sex does not count

Cornbread78

define "some kind of sex" because there is only one kind of sex (not gender sex) I know unless you're talking about sexual positions

verbally implied sex does not count

Visual/or obvious focused off-screen.

Also guys... please don't go to the darkside..

Bedtime, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom