• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2016 |OT| Makes Me Happy When Skies Are Grey

Status
Not open for further replies.
91 Days Episode 7
download_1.png
download.png

Hahaha, what an asshole.

zulux21

stupid awesome part of no game no life's opening being 42 seconds (aka the first 42 seconds of the full version) and iphone not allowing ring tones over 40 seconds
*grumbles and just uses it as an alarm*

Baalzebup

I thought it was assumed that they offscreen got jiggy. I need to rewatch it lol been a while.

Senjougahara specifically asks Araragi to be patient about sex as she is still traumatized from the rape attempt. She goes on to confirm that kissing is ok, which is the implied thing they might have gotten into.
I don't know, I almost dropped to the floor (and dropped the anime immediately) at the end of ep.1 when his twin sister told him to do her... yeah, fuck that shit.
Ahaha, Corny, I told you then and I will say it again: The episode 1 thing is not her asking him to bang her. He will totally go to town on her in the last, incestuous arc, but the first three arcs are about other girls. The format is very similar to Amagami SS.

ibyea

Banned
91 Days: 6-7
Damn, Angelo is just ice cold. Things are really unraveling now! Also, that lasagna dinner with Fango scene, most memorable moment. XD

Mob Psycho: 5-6
With these two episodes, the story became far more interesting in addition to looking very pretty. So much to unpack in terms of the psychology of the characters, what they regard as "average", and what they see themselves as in comparison to what others see them as.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Psycho Pass 2: #8

Not sure why the show was reviled, I've seen waaaay worse. The new characters are interesting enough, and I'm curious where it's going, even if it seems clear that Urobuchi's directive was 'go nuts on the death toll, but you have to use all new characters'.

This one is easy to answer, this season was done by a different creative team and doesn't hide that fact at all.

Kuromukuro 20

Alright that's some unexpected creepy scene here.
bW7xGz6.jpg

QyCgMcB.jpg

Also looks like same as Muetta's planet?
k5nKZzb.jpg

yBdJh7P.jpg

The show keep getting better and better since episode 14, also improved subs for episode 13-19 just released yesterday, you guys can try it out.

Dynedom

Yeah 91 Days has definitely stepped it up. Pleasantly surprised.

Alderamin continues to be my favorite of the season but 91 Days can bump it if it continues this quality and has a good payoff.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
While watching a harem I want the characters to fug.

But if they fugged I probably wouldn't watch seriously start to finish.

What a conundrum.

Quasar

While watching a harem I want the characters to fug.

But if they fugged I probably wouldn't watch seriously start to finish.

What a conundrum.

There certainly is a reason why I watch harem (and to a lesser extent ecchi) but have no interest in hentai.

blurr

Stranger Things 01

Stranger Things has also got a lot of familiar things going on with its narrative, most notably it reminds me of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture but the unconventional cast in combination with the tone makes it somewhat unique so far. I'm looking forward to watch more of this.

qualidea code 7

I wish this were a novel im so interested in where its going and the implications of the reveal. Im excited to see next week episode.

probably further confirmation that canaria isnt dead

Two eps into Mob Psycho and I don't know what it is but this show still hasn't hooked me in.
Yeah episode 1 didn't get me. Even though it was visually cool, especially mobs powers and that battle theme. Idk I'll give it a try, sometimes I'm too burnt out and don't enjoy anything and then I'll rewatch it and love it.

Something I really gotta praise 91 Days for doing is how they aren't forgetting that not everyone in the world follows Japan's culture around eating/their social shit.

Hopefully we don't have a scene where Avilio and the gang put on yukatas and go to a firework festival.

Love Live Sunshine 08

pDklGG7.jpg
jL0cX9k.jpg

c9gOXQb.jpg

Dammmmmn Girl is fucking cold blooded.

This is actually more entertaining to me than the last season because of what has happened to these girls through and it comes to a head this episode. These girls actually fucking suck at being school idols and are fucking worst than the original cast ever was.
I mean holy shit not a single fucking person thought they were any good in their competition
. Was totally shocked too the Kanan didn't take not-Nozumi's hand, she ain't falling for her bullshit right now.

cj_iwakura

Stranger Things 01

Stranger Things has also got a lot of familiar things going on with its narrative, most notably it reminds me of Everybody's Gone to the Rapture but the unconventional cast in combination with the tone makes it somewhat unique so far. I'm looking forward to watch more of this.
... there's an anime?

phaze

Thunderbolt Fantasy 05

Hey this was actually good, first time this show clicked with me in earnest, maybe there is hope for me yet.

--------------

I take it one can watch the Psycho-Pass movie without prior S2 experience ?

cj_iwakura

Thunderbolt Fantasy 05

Hey this was actually good, first time this show clicked with me in earnest, maybe there is hope for me yet.

--------------

I take it one can watch the Psycho-Pass movie without prior S2 experience ?
You should watch all of the original. 2 isn't relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom