• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
5nbAqEL.jpg
Did I miss a scene? When did he join the group?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
She tried to change her image in middle school, but one day her friends told her: “Stop trying so hard to be someone you're not.”
Anime is real.

Okada describes one chilling moment when her mother brandished a kitchen knife and said, “I can't bear having a child like you. I'll kill you.” Her mother attacked her, but even as a middle school student, Okada was taller and stronger. She easily restrained her mother, leaving the frail woman in tears. It was the first time Okada has seen her mother cry her heart out, and in that moment she seemed “less like a human and more like a tiny, writhing cow.”

what the fuck

Fafner Exodus 23

So much went down in this episode I'm surprised it was only the regular half hour length.

I am not sure how the last three episodes are going to finish off Exodus. There's not an obvious final climax it's building to at this point.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Really puts things into perspective. And gives me greater respect of her for getting herself to where she is and out of that situation.
another "perspective"...........maybe do not take an autobiographical account at face value, particularly from a fiction writer.

moogs

Neo Member
But who was he?

And how come I don't remember him?

Within the context of these threads, Gazoinks is probably best remembered as Admiral Woofington's partner in crime. An otherwise ordinary poster, Gazoinks occasionally amassed voluminous amounts of posts in direct competition to the admiral. They were both junior members during the same time that they joined the threads (IIRC). A regular member for almost two years of the "Wall of Shame" era, Gazoinks's activity petered out in the thread just prior to cajunator's downfall.

Don't be so tsun tsun, Woofington-chan.

Hmmmmmmph it's not like I want to have a friendship that's as tight as beef tendon with you or anything, idiot.

And I still have Gazoinks as my full member eskimo [sic] brother

I google image searched "Gintoki and Katsura" because I wanted to find a cool bro pic to use in this situation, but all I got was yaoi fanart. Dammit internet.

I was behind Woofington?! Shame indeed!
Aren't you always behind him?

These quotes may or may not be in order.

Class of Edge 9

Assuming this is a 12-13 episode series then this is clearly the final arc. This first proper episode was decent, but just exposition the anime. I'm waiting for Ayanokoji to save everyone stealthily and for all of the leaders to start taking note of him as he hides in the shadows and smokes a cig

Within the context of these threads, Gazoinks is probably best remembered as Admiral Woofington's partner in crime. An otherwise ordinary poster, Gazoinks occasionally amassed voluminous amounts of post in direct competition to the admiral. They were both junior members during the same time that they joined the threads (IIRC). A regular member for almost two years of the "Wall of Shame" era, Gazoinks's activity petered out in the thread just prior to cajunator's downfall

What's with this recap, it sounds like a history lesson of a chinese dynasty lmao

"Following the year 2013 A.D. the Cajun clan became the ruling class"

-Minsc-

91 Days - 13 (OVA)

Nice little treat.

A short story of Nero and the gang in their teenage years, followed by Vincent joining the family and finally Nero+Avilio+Egg Nog.

What's with this recap, it sounds like a history lesson of a chinese dynasty lmao

"Following the year 2013 A.D. the Cajun clan became the ruling class"

"WAR WAS BEGINNING."

DreamFes R Episode 3
DJFHTBRUEAApV4d.jpg:small
DJFHTBWUEAEJNLD.jpg:small

DJFIAL5VAAAxAmL.jpg:small
DJFIANeUIAEUDR6.jpg:small

KUROFUNE forever, Im a believer.

Also the backstory, it wasnt as bad as I thought it would, seemed to be filled with a lot of joy. I hope when I eventually make it to London in this lifetime I too can see JPN performers on the streets.

Sagrada Reset Today

Kei will be in this years top 5 best anime leads in an anime that no one watched. his plan was great, even I had to sigh after that intense discussion.

The ending though..what.

Classroom of the Elite, Episode 9 - Herein lies the problem in an adaptation when you start making liberal changes. Apparently this series has been coming under fire from fans of the Light Novel for transplanting scenes that originally happened with other characters onto Horikita.
Like the confrontation at the stairwell and the grandiose speech at the pool in-front of the school.
So she gets nominated to be the Class D leader in this little Battle Royale on the basis that she "doesn't stand out," which given the extra stuff the writers had her do in this adaptation points to the absolute opposite.

Why couldn't I have erased cnet from my memory instead?

Can't erase beautiful things, I see.

Within the context of these threads, Gazoinks is probably best remembered as Admiral Woofington's partner in crime. An otherwise ordinary poster, Gazoinks occasionally amassed voluminous amounts of posts in direct competition to the admiral. They were both junior members during the same time that they joined the threads (IIRC). A regular member for almost two years of the "Wall of Shame" era, Gazoinks's activity petered out in the thread just prior to cajunator's downfall.

I strangely don't remember this

Jarmel

Banned
He'll narrate it as you do.
*Jarmel puts his hands around the Narrator's neck.*
Narrator: Jarmel now puts his hands around the Narrator's neck in a threating fashion designed to end the Narrator's life. He had grown so sick of the Narrator's voice that all he wanted to do was shut him up.

*Jarmel puts more strength into his grip.*
Narrator: Jarmel begins the process of choking the Narrator. He had slowly started to increase his grip strength.

*Jarmel is putting all his strength into his hands.*
Narrator: Jarmel is fully into the act now. All the anger spent at listening to the Narrator was being reflected back in one big burst. Jarmel intended to see this through.

*Jarmel continues strangling the Narrator until he can start to see the light go out in the Narrator's eyes.*
Narrator: The narrator is beginning to go in and out of consciousness due to the lack of oxygen going to his brain. He started gasping for air but that air would not come. He knew the end would be upon him shortly.

*Jarmel keeps his hands on the Narrator for an extra few minutes to confirm. He then sits back in a tired fashion. He then begins to ponder his place in the universe.*

Jarmel: Wait, am I the Narrator now?

*Jarmel puts his hands around the Narrator's neck.*
Narrator: Jarmel now puts his hands around the Narrator's neck in a threating fashion designed to end the Narrator's life. He had grown so sick of the Narrator's voice that all he wanted to do was shut him up.

*Jarmel puts more strength into his grip.*
Narrator: Jarmel begins the process of choking the Narrator. He had slowly started to increase his grip strength.

*Jarmel is putting all his strength into his hands.*
Narrator: Jarmel is fully into the act now. All the anger spent at listening to the Narrator was being reflected back in one big burst. Jarmel intended to see this through.

*Jarmel continues strangling the Narrator until he can start to see the light go out in the Narrator's eyes.*
Narrator: The narrator is beginning to go in and out of consciousness due to the lack of oxygen going to his brain. He started gasping for air but that air would not come. He knew the end would be upon him shortly.

*Jarmel keeps his hands on the Narrator for an extra few minutes to confirm. He then sits back in a tired fashion. He then begins to ponder his place in the universe.*

Jarmel: Wait, am I the Narrator now?

Lmao

I want to strangle this narrator with my hands.

Meanwhile as Jarmel wanted to choke the narrator

Woofington was typing his response

And as Woofington was typing his response he noticed 3 other people had typed their responses

He was perplexed

*DRAMATIC PIANO*

He really thought he'd be the first.

All of this took place in 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom