• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

So many optimizations/changes to SM64 since the years ago when Sig running this got me watching and he was WRing in the ~1:44 range. Pretty amazing.

R0nn

SM64 was awesome. Always great to watch and an amazing time too. Great performance.

I'll tune out now, since I don't want BOTW to be spoiled.

SM64 was awesome. Always great to watch and an amazing time too. Great performance.

I'll tune out now, since I don't want BOTW to be spoiled.

I mean, for what it's worth, any% BOTW skips past most of the game and story to go straight for Ganon after the plateau, so spoilers are pretty minimal and there's only one real story spoiler (and it's super early in the game anyways) that I can think of that would occur in the run

Panga and Mario 64 runs were great. Might have to duck out before Earthbound starts though and catch it later due to how late they let it start.

Thewonandonly

Damn know video of dark souls 3 in YouTube yet :(

Don't really care about MM because I've never played it... you guys had me excited thinking it was Mario maker tho and they were doing a blind race again cause that shit was tight 👍

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I mean, for what it's worth, any% BOTW skips past most of the game and story to go straight for Ganon after the plateau, so spoilers are pretty minimal and there's only one real story spoiler (and it's super early in the game anyways) that I can think of that would occur in the run

I mean, it spoils the ending of the game.

RagnarokX

"This is the hardest trick in the game and it's a major time loss... I'm going to give it one more try."

"Do we have time for a quick announcement?"

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Majora's mask speed runs are basically all cutscene skips.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
if you can call that an ending, sure

Breath of the Wild is more about the journey anyway. Not to mention the incredibly disappointing ending that you could probably guess upon starting up the game.

The ending of the game isn't really much even with the special scene for completing the main quests. And they'll probably cut out once the final boss is defeated anyways

Sure, I agree completely. But I still wouldn't have wanted to see it (or the final fight) before getting there myself.

TheContact

God I love these marathons sucks it's almost over =(
I should be grateful we get them 2 weeks out of the year tho.
I have a lot of vods to watch

Top Bottom