• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Joeku

Just tuned in for the BotW stream. Why is it in emote only mode? I've never seen that in Twitch before lol

They've done that a few times this SGDQ. Right now it's because the runner is trans and chat, obviously, became stupid and disgusting as fuck.

Jintor

Above the timer. Orcastraw.

I don't have a better way to explain it than where it says Orcastraw, just above the timer :)

Bottom center has the runner's twitch.

thanks, for someone who has never watched a stream before it's just wordvomit of text allover so i couldn't tell what was the runner's name

This runner is transgender, right? They keep saying "she", but it's really a guy, or...? Doesn't matter at all, just made me wonder.

she's a she yeah

The day someone discovers a glitch to get the Sailcloth early or remove the death zone around the plateau is going to open a whole new world to BotW runs.

Yeah, the plateau is pretty much the big unskippable holdup right now since it's absolutely impossible to skip with any glitch we know now (The entire rest of the map is a death zone until you get the sail cloth. Even hacking the game to warp to the last boss cutscene will still kill you). I think glitching an early sail cloth seems more likely than removing the death zone

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
tumblr_mgsqdf2VP01qig1kfo1_400.gif

Jintor

that tree god damn

i guess the stasis object just stores force applied but only takes a single input for direction of movement?

Spirit Orbs is "Emblème du triomphe" in French!?

WHAT!?
Maybe you werent aware, but NoE routinely changes entire translations. Some of the story/presentation and certain dialogs are entirely different in German for example compared to English. Sometimes more based on the original Japanese, sometimes changed for cultural reasons, sometimes just because. Happened in many Zelda games before and other Nintendo titles

The day someone discovers a glitch to get the Sailcloth early or remove the death zone around the plateau is going to open a whole new world to BotW runs.
Unlikely because the death plane is everywhere outside the plateau. Inside of plateau is the only safe zone. Would need heavy memory manipulation

Gnome

This run is amazing and Orca doesn't deserve the shitty chat disrespect. I really wish Twitch would find a solution or do something about all the garbage.

Top Bottom