• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

Hana-Bi

Got the message and downloaded the items. But it seems that the outfit isn't in my game.

Same problem with the Granny's Revenge outfit. I can't find it in my game.

Is there a workaround for this problem?

No message....

zvLfYd3.gif

Fuchsdh

I've noticed my character's white superhero suit is blue when the game first starts up but quickly changes back to white after the camera punch.

It's pop in, but it always raises a smile as the suit looks just as good in blue as it does white.

The sheer never and arrogance to turn their backs on the fans who made them what they are is staggering.

In terms of cosmetic glitches, I went back and replayed an old mission and now whenever I do something like fast travel my outfit flashes to what I was wearing at the time of the mission, then snaps back to my current wardrobe.

jbug617

Banned
posted this in the other thread

Yesterday I received a survey from Xbox in my email and most of the questions was about Sunset Overdrive and how did I like the game from the music to the settings and what I wanted in a sequel etc.

Yesterday I received a survey from Xbox in my email and most of the questions was about Sunset Overdrive and how did I like the game from the music to the settings and what I wanted in a sequel etc.

Got the same email
I want more destructive environments and more variety in missions for a sequel

I didn't get the Sunset survey. I got a crappy one asking how I felt about the X1 and PS4.

Do you only get the vanity items after completing the Sunset survey?

flkraven

I just got an Xbox message from Microsoft with a code to claim 7 in-game items for Sunset. Will input it tonight, but does anyone know what it is?

sangreal

I just got an Xbox message from Microsoft with a code to claim 7 in-game items for Sunset. Will input it tonight, but does anyone know what it is?

4 hats (1 is the brain helmet they gave out to retail people before) and a baseball umpire outfit

Actually, I think they all might be from retailer exclusive preorder bonuses

I want to fill out a survey... This has been one of the best games I've played in a long time but if I had one complaint it's that they didn't take advantage of the vertically of the city near enough. My favorite mission was going to to find that preppy kids parents at the top of the skyline. Grinding up that building jumping from wire to wire made my heart race as a massive fizzle balloon hovered in the distance. Also how half baked the multiplayer seemed to be... I feel like they could have done a lot more there to take advantage of some of the amazing mechanics.

Thinking about this makes me sad I beat this game already... Maybe I'll go re-run some challenges or something.

In the meantime I'll be praying each night before bed that we get a sequel.

dralla

Nice, I got the code for the free gifts. I finished the campaign last night and I have 15? challenges left around the city. I tried the charge rifle challenge and holy hell I couldn't even get to silver.

Anyway. This game is awesome. I think my final play time as 22 hours, that was doing all of the sidequests, lots of challenges, and some chaos squad when I could find matches. Is the weapon pack next week free by any chance? I'd love to keep playing but could use more weapons and amps to mess around with. I think that's probably my biggest complaint is that the amps aren't as good as they could've been. There's so much more they could've done with them. But even still, I think this is arguably Insomniac's best game, right along side Ratchet ACIT. Take the amp system further and build upon Chaos Squad and I'd be all set for the sequel.

I got a survey that ended up asking me questions about Sunset Overdrive after answering that it was the only game on their list that I owned. I'm guessing that's the one people are talking about?

I also got the vanity pack code in my messages. :)

waveking

Banned
No message here too :( Is it being sent out on xbox live or the email registered with xbox account?

Also regarding sequels, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Insomniac has a multi-game deal with MS. Still would like to fill that survey and let them know :)

jbug617

Banned
No message here too :( Is it being sent out on xbox live or the email registered with xbox account?

Also regarding sequels, I seem to remember reading somewhere that Insomniac has a multi-game deal with MS. Still would like to fill that survey and let them know :)

It's a message on Xbox.

codhand

finished, 8/10

+ great mechanics, fun missions (after the first few hours), great art, great atmosphere,

- horrible music, shitty humor.

Top Bottom