• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

I got one. Celebrate for me? Still didn't get the email with stats, though. MS doesn't care I exist.

jVDOgDZ.gif

I got that stat email though, pretty useless for the most part.

check PM Miles

You wonderful, wonderful person.

Thank you so much.

*EDIT*

Redeemed successfully. Thank you so much mate, I'm definitely going to try and repay this act of awesomeness.

Stat email means you might win something cool, though. I will win nothing for sure.

Oh really? Well in that case, it's not at all useless. Give me free stuff, MS. I've been your biggest fan since forever and have never said a bad thing against you or your executives.

finished the game earlier this week...couldn't really be enticed to play any side missions so back to best buy it went. overall, pretty good game but not the greatest thing since sliced bread.

My stats email just came, so it looks like they're still working on them.

And the Sunset Overdrive soundtrack is AMAZING. Some of you people are crazy. :)

Mashable with the first discussion on the player voting beginning next week and the Weapons Pack DLC hitting next week as well.

Also many bug fixes coming in a patch to be released with or just ahead of all of this too. We'll have patch notes up once that hits.

http://mashable.com/2014/11/21/sunset-overdrive-dlc/

My god those look awesome. Congrats to everyone who worked on this game it is so fucking good. As a long time insomniac fan, I think this is my favorite game from you guys. I hope that people vote for Buck National in the first poll. I find Floyd kind of annoying.

Weapons look fantastic, can't wait to give the plague bomb a go. Using it in a horde with the nuke amp will be amazing.

So, about this outfit...

urTCa4r.jpg

Is this coming as DLC or can it be unlocked in game?

Foul Baller Outfit
Grey Splatter Helmet
Pretty fly fly helmet
String Theory helmet
Uncivil War helmet
Granny's Revenge outfit

Found this list. Haven't checked with the merchant to see if it's legit though. Currently installing GTA5 on PS4, will check later on tonight/tomorrow and confirm.

Everyone vote for Floyd or I'll ban you.

I totally skipped this part of the article,

The first fan voting session will take place some time in the following week — Microsoft is still locking down the date — and will let fans choose between two characters: Buck National and Floyd. Whichever character wins the fan vote will be the subject of the first of two story-based downloadable content packs for the game, and players will unlock their costume.

Whoa. That's a fantastic way to approach DLC. Well done, Insomniac.

And yes, vote for Floyd. I like Buck, but Floyd is definitely the better character with a more interesting background.

Found this list.

After activating the code I got, these were added to my download queue:

-Rock n' Hop Headphones
-Grey Splatter Helmet
-Foul Baller Outfit
-UnCivil War Helmet
-String Theory Helmet
-Pretty Fly Fly Helmet

The message said that there were 7 items, so I guess that the last one might be the Granny's Revenge pack, which I already had from when they were giving them away last month.

RBK

Banned
Just had the Day 1 codes.

Nothin' But the Hits is better than High Fidelity...both weapons end up useless the further you progress through the game.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
1000/1000 WOOOOOO

downtown chaos was 1709, I saved us right at the last second as one of the vats was getting overrun.

I wish we could do vat defence against Scabs and fizzco bots.

I think they just made Floyd DLC and are having a "vote" knowing full well the outcome.

Come clean insomniac.

Wouldn't surprise me. How could they think anyone would be interested in Buck National DLC?

TBH I want a Floyd DLC, a Walter DLC and a Bryllcream
trapped in dumpster truck minigame

I'd love some DLC where we play as Bryllcream before the events that lead to his arc in Sunset.

I'd also quite like to play as Wendy.

HA, they could easily do 2 season passes XD

And I'd totally buy it too.

I really hope they have more than 2 story DLC planned. Two is great, especially if they are meaty and of course the have other projects to focus on, but I'd love a couple more story DLC focusing on other characters.

Hell, I would not be against a DLC where we see everything play out from Fizzie's perspective.

And I'd totally buy it too.

I really hope they have more than 2 story DLC planned. Two is great, especially if they are meaty and of course the have other projects to focus on, but I'd love a couple more story DLC focusing on other characters.

Hell, I would not be against a DLC where we see everything play out from Fizzie's perspective.

4 season passes confirmed :p

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
I wonder how the new locations will work with the DLC.

Guess we'll find out soon. Not expecting giant swathes of land, so I'm curious how they'll handle it.

4 season passes confirmed :p

There are very few games I'd buy a lot of DLC for. This is one such game. It's entirely up to Insomniac how much money they want from me...

I wonder how the new locations will work with the DLC.

Guess we'll find out soon. Not expecting giant swathes of land, so I'm curious how they'll handle it.

Maybe we'll finally head into the mountains we can see off in the distance? I'm personally hoping we get a trippy sequence where Floyd
has to fight off killer buildings.

Top Bottom