• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

He's 100x better than anything Action Bronson puts out.

I met that fucker too. I felt my brain hurt talking to him, but he knows a lot about fine foods so I concurred that he was pretty much a stoner than loves high end cuisine.
Probably, because Action Bronson isn't good.

360pages

It's weird, legit, first Dragon Ball series is probably he only long series. (150 EP) That I don't get fatigued on, sure there are some worthless EP (Those happen even in 24 EP series, Kill La Kill comes to mind) But Dragon Ball first Arc is the worst, and it just gets better from there.

Z is when things start to get annoying due to the repetitiveness that Dragon Ball lacked.

Squishy3

Honestly? No, I want things to be paced properly and end when they should. My biggest problem with Berserk is that it's been going on for so long and there is still no end in sight.
Its all Idolmaster's fault. Berserk is nearing the end I think, it's just a matter of whenever they reach that FUCKING ISLAND and then I think it'll enter the last phase after that.

BERSERK LATEST MANGA CHAPTER SPOILERS
Unless we get a time skip where Guts trains his son to be a fighter for x amount of years on the fairy island and he and his son kill Griffith and the other members of the God Hand in a hype ass battle with them both wielding dragon slayers.

Jman014

I looked up the Korra cast because I recognized James Remar's voice, but couldn't remember his name, and found that Aubrey Plaza plays the creepy girlfriend in season 2, Maria Bamford voices Tenzin's wife and J. Jonah Jameson provides the voice of that same Tenzin

The Korra cast is awesome.

Gnite people.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Its all Idolmaster's fault. Berserk is nearing the end I think, it's just a matter of whenever they reach that FUCKING ISLAND and then I think it'll enter the last phase after that.

BERSERK LATEST MANGA CHAPTER SPOILERS
Unless we get a time skip where Guts trains his son to be a fighter for x amount of years on the fairy island and he and his son kill Griffith and the other members of the God Hand in a hype ass battle with them both wielding dragon slayers.

I stopped reading around ch 100 or so when Guts is in a constant state of hurt/not hurt immediately after he gets the Berkerker Armor and is being cared for by Loliwitch and Bondage knight. Should I keep going?
Does Casca ever get her fucking memory back or at least stop being afraid of Guts?

Aww yeah best avatar. <3

Also, the hypest cats

*Right click the avatar*

*Search google for this image*

*look @ visually similar images*

I got this

511782-aichi_sendo_large.jpg

Y'all should buy Red Faction Guerilla while it's still on sale for $3.
Already did when they put it on sale after removing GFWL.

Played a bit of it a while ago, it's a fun game to just cause mass destruction. Geo Mod needs a fucking comeback, man.

A game like Otogi would kick ass with that tech.

More games/anime need to push German. Love how Xenosaga names its games and some of their equipment in German. It sounds pretty cool. Hiroyuki Sawano is known for doing a lot of OPs and some songs in German.
I booted up Dark Souls in German once, it was kinda cool although it didn't quite fit the aesthetic. It put my whole PC in German, but I kinda wanna do it again to see if the Zweihander is still just Zweihander.

I booted up Dark Souls in German once, it was kinda cool although it didn't quite fit the aesthetic. It put my whole PC in German, but I kinda wanna do it again to see if the Zweihander is still just Zweihander.

It is. I've tested this.

I almost thought you were talking about me there for a second.
I was talking about you.

You're secretly the Director of Xrd right? Spying on the fanbase to see what they really want?

AHA. Thanks for the report.

I've heard rumors that in a different version its called Gassenhauer which roughly translates to gap-cleaver although I've never seen it in game. I wondered the same thing and it was still called the Zweihander.

That actually sounds cool, but a nightmare for stats unless you've memorized them all.

Make a JoJo fighter, Arc.

AHA. Thanks for the report.

He's been spending years working on his dream project. A yandere anime fighter with him as the only guy in it.

If I was, I would've made sure that PS3 stick support was in by now.

Sorry, we're currently in talks with Imai Kami regarding a fighting game based on Needless. That takes higher priority.

That feel when I don't have to worry about stick support, and then realize that is because I don't have my stick yet </3

I have a question about Mario 3D World. Why the fuck would you play as anyone but Toad? He's so much faster than everyone it breaks the game playing co-op with only one person using him. He runs faster than part of the game are designed for. Why is he like this? He seems to have absolutely no drawbacks and just moves faster than everyone else in the game, making everyone else irrelevant.

Only better character is Rosalina but she doesn't even count since she's a post-game super character.

360pages

I have a question about Mario 3D World. Why the fuck would you play as anyone but Toad? He's so much faster than everyone it breaks the game playing co-op with only one person using him. He runs faster than part of the game are designed for. Why is he like this? He seems to have absolutely no drawbacks and just moves faster than everyone else in the game, making everyone else irrelevant.

Only better character is Rosalina but she doesn't even count since she's a post-game super character.

His jump is garbo though. Making it harder for him to clear certain jumps and areas as a result.

I don't know honestly. Maybe Toad was designed for a character for kids to use if they were shit at the game? Maybe Nintendo just fucked up and made an op character.

Man the
Death's Roulette
fusion spell is the coolest dumbest thing I'll probably never use again.

I kinda wanna see if it works on bosses.
I did that once and died. Never tried it again

Luigi+Cat Suit=Good Bye Game

I actually like the second one more, too.

I think it may have been part because I was sick of the AoT hype and people didn't seem to care for the second OP as much

Fuck that floaty bullshit. Just run through and it's done in seconds.

I like 2 as a song way more, but as the opening I prefer 1.

Yea I suppose I should have clarified.

OP1 has the better opening.
OP2 has the better song.

You guys choose that title for the 10th thread?
Yup. All frienders love the Straight Shota.

Top Bottom