• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Gamer Y

You guys choose that title for the 10th thread?
I didn't vote for it. I honestly don't know why this was ok and boobs wasn't awhile back.

Toad was only useful to me during that one level where speed was needed.
The one where you chase down the flagpole.

I just wished we didn't have that banner along with the title.
No it's the best.
I have a question about Mario 3D World. Why the fuck would you play as anyone but Toad? He's so much faster than everyone it breaks the game playing co-op with only one person using him. He runs faster than part of the game are designed for. Why is he like this? He seems to have absolutely no drawbacks and just moves faster than everyone else in the game, making everyone else irrelevant.

Only better character is Rosalina but she doesn't even count since she's a post-game super character.
The jump drawback only manifests in specific situations. I love the Peach float or just OG Mario well roundedness more, but there's a damn good reason my friend always beelines for Toad.

Archgan

I didn't vote for it. I honestly don't know why this was ok and boobs wasn't awhile back.

Personally, I don't like the title either but the reason is this title is a reference to something Best Friends related and not some random dumb thing.

man i just fought the lumen sage of which i assume is only 1 of 3 fights
that was the sickest rival fight ive ever had
i had dual rakasha so it was a pure sword battle too

Squishy3

That's fucking radical!!!!!

This knowledge makes me want to watch IPPO immediately.
You should have wanted to watch it immediately way sooner. Watch all 76 episodes, movie and OVA and then the other 48 episodes that take place after. THEN READ THE 600+ CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA LEFT

IPPO NEVER ENDING BABY

Shackzam

You should have wanted to watch it immediately way sooner. Watch all 76 episodes, movie and OVA and then the other 48 episodes that take place after. THEN READ THE 600+ CHAPTERS OF THE MANGA LEFT

IPPO NEVER ENDING BABY

I'm ready for all of it.
Takamura%E2%80%A63.jpeg

Mathaou

legacy of cane

IPPO NEVER ENDING BABY

Wait, theres a movie, an OVA and 48 other episodes? WHERE?!

Have to give it to Bryce Papenbrook. He was pretty awful as Kirito from SAO, but he's done a much better job as Eren. Definitely putting a lot more emotion into it.

I should probably start skipping the previews for AoT. They're fucking spoilerific as hell.

OMG I keep losing my shit imagining Matt in Roy Jones' body, saying the same shit, telling mini Pat to hug it out and please stop fighting. I can't stop laughing at that image.

Have to give it to Bryce Papenbrook. He was pretty awful as Kirito from SAO, but he's done a much better job as Eren. Definitely putting a lot more emotion into it.

I should probably start skipping the previews for AoT. They're fucking spoilerific as hell.

I never watch end of video previews for that very reason. I found it really rare for a preview to not spoil anything.

Night Frienders
Have a good one Friender

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Season 2 is new challenger and season 3 is called Rising. I forget the name of the OVA. One is Mashiba vs Kimura and I forget the other one.

Oooh, I forgot season one was super long. Okay, I've seen all of Ippo aside from the movie. Time to watch that.

Top Bottom