• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

It's really over.. DBC is dead..

Today is a mournful day for weebs everywhere..

tumblr_n4yaqpafhL1siozsxo1_500.gif

damn, that is too bad

Zenfalcia

You can if you want but every other ending after it will feel super limp. Also you can click my spoiler but it's super wrong. Croten's is correct and double spoilered so just click to beginning of it if you wanna find out how

it's fine! I'll figure it out eventually.
You can go for it if you want, what other endings have you got?

Well.. i already posted them already.. i'll post them again.. i suppose..
safe ending and submarine ending

Uhhh..he made really funny videos or really good review videos about anime and some gaming.

He did a three part series comparing the Eva Movies to the original show..
A badass review of KLK.
A badas- I mean awkward review of Boku No Pico..

I could list shit all day he was my favorite youtuber outside of the Best Friends.

Well at least we still got Wildpie..whenever he decides to upload shit.

;_;

I would have loved to see that

Also I am in the process of writing a review of KLK

That's cool, like a video or just a paper review?

Uhhh..he made really funny videos or really good review videos about anime and some gaming.

He did a three part series comparing the Eva Movies to the original show..
A badass review of KLK.
A badas- I mean awkward review of Boku No Pico..

I could list shit all day he was my favorite youtuber outside of the Best Friends.

Well at least we still got Wildpie..whenever he decides to upload shit.
His Boku no Pico review may be the funniest thing I have ever seen on YouTube.
;_;7

it's fine! I'll figure it out eventually.

Well.. i already posted them already.. i'll post them again.. i suppose..
safe ending and submarine ending

Hmm, actually i would get the other endings first, just realized you might be missing some things like back story for some of the characters. Also the ending you'll get if you don't get the true ending is pretty good/shocking

Oberon

Banned
I think I'll do a personal recap of the year 2014.
It started really bad, it was like on the worst new year I have ever experienced. I could barely sleep, my grades where horrible, and all that because of depression. But sometimes things have to get really bad to realise that you should change some things. First thing I did was go to the psychologist and it helped me a lot. I had to redo the school year, but I didn't care much about that. Now, my gradess are better than ever, and I am way more compfortable with social interaction now. Oh yeah, and I joined Gaf that year, where I met the best community imaginable! I have to thank the Friender Dr. Evil for helping me out a lot, without you I would have never had the courage to ask out a girl. Thank you a lot!
Now just because everything is better than before doesn't mean I have to stop, because there's still so much more I can improve on, and I hopefully will.
For the gaming part
I didn't have much time for games this years but there was still a lot to play, games like Bayo 1& 2, W101, Strange Journey, Dark souls 2, mario kart 8, smash 4 and other that I unfortunatly didn't finish.
For anime, there was Gurren lagann, it was ok
So there's that from me

His Boku no Pico review may be the funniest thing I have ever seen on YouTube.
;_;7

Whenever I was down I would watch the comment appreciation videos and that would always make me laugh and put me in a better mood.

This shit has ruined my whole day.

Written. My voice is nasally and unpleasent imo.

I will say that while I gush and gush on KLK, the series does have flaws.

Every anime has flaws man none are perfect.

Except for Eva.

Damn douchebagchocolat is dead? RIP

For the foreseeable future yea..by the way he sounded in the video I linked there is a really good chance we won't be seeing any type of content from him for a long time..

I was gonna head out about an hour from now, but fuck it, I'm going to start my evening in Seattle right now so I don't have to deal with traffic and crowded buses. I'm gonna play the shit out of some games, eat out, and just overall see what the hell happens. If ain't back by midnight West Coast time and reporting how it went, then assume the impossible happened, which given my fantasies you can guess probably what that entails.

That, or I end up too tired to post anything and go to bed immediately.

Happy New Year, fuckers.

So I managed to make it so I can stream P3 FES. Maybe I'll stream my first experience with the game some time soon. >.>

I've already played up to the first full moon on P3P though

360pages

Whenever I was down I would watch the comment appreciation videos and that would always make me laugh and put me in a better mood.

Except for Eva.

For the foreseeable future yea..by the way he sounded in the video I linked there is a really good chance we won't be seeing any type of content from him for a long time..

Even Eva has flaws honestly, depending on what you are going in it for.

Even Eva has flaws honestly, depending on what you are going in it for.

Yea I know it does, that's just my favorite anime I'd like to think it doesn't.

Fucking shit I'm taking this harder then I have when some girls have dumped me.

Oh, I know I'd like to think Dragon Ball and Yu Yu hakasho are flawless as well. But I know that's not true.

Yuyu is by far my favorite Shonen, and when you say Dragonball, are speaking of both that and Z or just the original?

Except for Eva.

Ausuka is the main flaw of Eva.

They're easy to hate, but they aren't good villains.

Agree to disagree.

The show makes a point of showing cruel and vile they were. The infamous bath scene alone shows what kind of monster Ragyo is.

Also Mako is great

What was their motivation again?

Destroy humanity and propagate the life fibers. While it isn't wholly original its fits with the show's ridiculousness

Top Bottom