• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Alfebit

Banned
Rei is the best tho

image.php

One thing I am listing as a flaw/nitpick in my Kill La Kill is

The show needs to do a better job weaving exposition into the narrative by revealing it in a more fluid manner. The show makes the big reveal of the Life Fibers by having a character give a powerpoint to the main trio and this takes up most of an entire episode. While there is humor during this part, I believe they could have done a better reveal. This happens past the halfway point in the show. I don't get why they couldn't have hinted at this during the 14-15 episodes prior to this.

croten

The show needs to do a better job weaving exposition into the narrative by revealing it in a more fluid manner. The show makes the big reveal of the Life Fibers by having a character give a powerpoint to the main trio and this takes up most of an entire episode. While there is humor during this part, I believe they could have done a better reveal. This happens past the halfway point in the show. I don't get why they couldn't have hinted at this during the 14-15 episodes prior to this.

Because they literally more or less made it up as they went.

That's a flaw not really a nitpick, I was so hyped during the series I didn't really care about it at the time, but I thought they should have revealed a little more about life fibers each episode..just small bits of foreshadowing instead of just committing a whole episode to explain what the fuck they are.

I'm normally a dick to everyone except the people I care about.

Does that make me Tsundere?

That's a flaw not really a nitpick, I was so hyped during the series I didn't really care about it at the time, but I thought they should have revealed a little more about life fibers each episode..just small bits of foreshadowing instead of just committing a whole episode to explain what the fuck they are.

I like that the show is only 24 episodes plus an OVA but I do think 1-2 episodes added almost nothing to the show.
I am refering the late day episode and the fighting against the sword guy from the Elite Four.

Exposition dumps are kinda lazy

I like that the show is only 24 episodes plus an OVA but I do think 1-2 episodes added almost nothing to the show.
I am refering the late day episode and the fighting against the sword guy from the Elite Four.

Exposition dumps are kinda lazy

Ah yes the dude from Kanto..I honestly can't remember his name because he wasn't very memorable.

They specifically say that they were 14.
No shut up tho.

I never really found her cute, same with Asuka. Maybe because they were 14, I dunno?
Eh, I was 13 when I first watched it.

Also, I really don't care about the age of animated characters. Also, if I find something cute, that doesn't mean I want to put the Aeon to work, it just means that I find that shit adorable.

Alfebit

Banned
I had both framed so they're good to go. And yeah the first one is called Korra's Spirit Parade and there were a limited number of them so I bought one as fast as I could.

Damn, I'm mad jelly right now. It's really nice.

Eh, I was 13 when I first watched it.

Also, I really don't care about the age of animated characters. Also, if I find something cute, that doesn't mean I want to put the Aeon to work, it just means that I find that shit adorable.

You call your dick "The Aeon"?

Nah its just that you guys wan't play P2 to understand why she's such a good character. Pushing the game super hard is pointless if people won't listen.

I can't speak for everyone else, but if somebody pushes something too hard it just annoys me and makes me even less interested in it. Don't overdo it.

You call your dick "The Aeon"?

I call mine "The Phantom" because women don't realize it's there.
small dick joke.

Top Bottom