• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

croten

Why must the new year always be happy?

Why can't it be awesome?

c7NJRa2h.jpg

Finally back, freaking girls we're such a hassle to take care of. With all the complements,flirting, Frozen Yogurt and constant judging of others outfits. I'd rather talk about waifus and video games, but judging other people was pretty fun. The narratives they came up with were ridiculous, and I nearly died laughing a couple times.
Now you just to deal with your gf sabotaging you with questions when you get back because they are gonna tell her eeeevvvvvvverrryyythiinngggggg

Zenfalcia

If you want, i don't particularly remember what happens behind some of the doors
Happy new years to all the Uropers, still got an hour left

i went through door 5, which is the one with the 2 rooms that are very similar and you can get a clover from santa, theb came the kitchen where you were locked in the freezer. Next i chose door number 7 where the labaratory is, i initiated both conversations with seven and clover about the ice-9 alice i learned from june, and gave the 4 leaf clover to clover to learn about the paradox of john and lucy. I already got the submarine ending and the safe ending where ace kills clover, man x and also snake.

i went through door 5, which is the one with the 2 rooms that are very similar and you can get a clover from santa, theb came the kitchen where you were locked in the freezer. Next i chose door number 7 where the labaratory is, i initiated both conversations with seven and clover about the ice-9 alice i learned from june, and gave the 4 leaf clover to clover to learn about the paradox of john and lucy. I already got the submarine ending and the safe ending where ace kills clover, man x and also snake.

Isn't this the route to the true ending?

Archgan

Oh geez, you're probably gonna make a small fortune if you have the right cards for this format. Plus staples always sell well.

I already found a good number of cards that are worth a bit. I also had shonen jump back in the day so I have a lot of those cards. Some of them are in bad condition, though. I wish I had put my original Obelisk in a card protector sooner.

Is it? It would probably be different depending on what i choose next.

I think you ticked off all the requirements for the coffin and true ending already
Did June give you facts while in the freezer? Did Seven give you facts about ice-9? If so and you got the bookmark and gave it to clover, then you got the true ending
Edit: Nvm you have one more decision to get the true ending, any other decision will get you a different ending

croten

I think you ticked off all the requirements for the coffin and true ending already
Did June give you facts while in the freezer? Did Seven give you facts about ice-9? If so and you got the bookmark and gave it to clover, then you got the true ending

He still has
to go through the door with Ace and Clover so that she realizes that
Snake is still alive
Double spoiler just in case, don't read this Zen

I already found a good number of cards that are worth a bit. I also had shonen jump back in the day so I have a lot of those cards. Some of them are in bad condition, though. I wish I had put my original Obelisk in a card protector sooner.

Sleeves are always a good investment. I have all of my non commons sleeved.

Edit: All of these new year posts and I still have 5 and a half hours to go.

So.. i am assuming i shouldn't go for the true ending? And not click any of these spoilers.

You can if you want but every other ending after it will feel super limp. Also you can click my spoiler but it's super wrong. Croten's is correct and double spoilered so just click to beginning of it if you wanna find out how

Top Bottom