• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Am I the only one who finds it hilarious that spaceballs joke about merchandising became an accurate representation of where the star wars went?

George Lucas has gotta eat, I guess.

He whored that IP the fuck out.

No respect for continuity and shit. I can't imagine how many people he shat on over the year because he was in w/ Coppola.

This why you get the extension that displays the name of the video for youtube links.
Too much effort and doesn't lead to moments like this. I would've still been mad for getting my hopes up
I hate Blizzard now...
I had 0 interest in Hearthstone before. I now have even less somehow because of that ad
If you haven't see the actual video, here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luSB7CstoYo

I could go for more Korra animation.
No I had seen it before, I just really hate that ad

I'd be damned to be without a computer for more than 24 hours. For me, home is wherever I can get access to the internet.

One time when I was living with my uncle I kinda stayed in my car for 2 weeks because I got a better wifi signal out there..living with wild children and living off of motel wifi is brutal sometimes..

Edit: bbl for PartyGAF

Jman014

Oh god those eyes are givin me the vapors~

It's great, right?

Too much effort and doesn't lead to moments like this. I would've still been mad for getting my hopes up

I had 0 interest in Hearthstone before. I now have even less somehow because of that ad

No I had seen it before, I just really hate that ad

Well here's Argi from WoW to say hi to you.

argi+header.jpg

I become a zombie without it. I just walk around not knowing what to do.

Oh wait I remember a day. My entire family did not have internet or cable for an entire 48 hours and we all just lost out minds from boredom. We than found out we have a lot of shovel ware dvds lying around

Played some Bayonetta 2 today. Finished chapter... I'm not sure. I'm not very far into the game
Just met Loki. I thought I was going to hate him based off the trailers but he is alright

Holy hell the combat feels so good. And Bayo has a devil trigger now. Playing on 3rd climax and I'm having fun, not too easy but also not 'that' difficult. Jeanne's new design is fucking great, like fuck Bayonetta and give me Jeanne playable instead.
I know she's probably unlockable like the first game, can't wait.

I dunno, my GOTY currently was between Shadowrun Dragonfall and Danganronpa 2, but if Bayo 2 keeps on the pace it'll easily be my 2014 GOTY. Shame there's less than 2 hours of 2014 left here.

I'd be damned to be without a computer for more than 24 hours. For me, home is wherever I can get access to the internet.
No internet I can sorta deal with maybe because I can just use my phone and do other shit like play games until it comes back. No power is when I die though, not being able to do anything is the fucking worst
Well here's Argi from WoW to say hi to you.
Is that a hypnogoat?

Zenfalcia

I just spent almost $500 on my 970 and SSD and I still sit here on Gaf and Youtube all day.

Please explain to me what this glory is because I haven't found it yet.

Sounds just like me. Except i'm not even using the computer with all those specs, but rather on my phone for gaf and playing a DS game.

Nordicus

I want Dawn of War 3 and I want it to be able to do things like let you play as the Thunder Warriors during the Unification Wars. Also more Blood Ravens stuff would be good, too. My favorite faction has to be Chaos though. Black Legion ftw.
Whaz Black Lezun? Iz dat dem spikey humies?

Out of the Chaos legions I like Death Guard the most because soldiers being kept walking and fighting by mutating soul-devouring diseases and a jolly plague god is so amazing to me. I also like Mortarion a lot. My heart still belongs to the Orkzes

I'd be open for any scenario if Relic made it because they definitely grabbed my attention with the constant stream of pyrrhic victories Blood Ravens had during DoW2 campaigns.

More than anything, I want a game to scratch that gameplay itch that DoW2 singleplayer and Last Stand has left me. As much tactics as there can be with just 1-4 units. Even just getting a more powerful version of an otherwise identical weapon as loot felt good because it changed your tactical emphasis from one mission to another

Jman014

Whaz Black Lezun? Iz dat dem spikey humies?

Out of the Chaos legions I like Death Guard the most because soldiers being kept walking and fighting by mutating soul-devouring diseases and a jolly plague god is so amazing to me. I also like Mortarion a lot. My heart still belongs to the Orkzes

I'd be open for any scenario if Relic made it because they definitely grabbed my attention with the constant stream of pyrrhic victories Blood Ravens had during DoW2 campaigns.

More than anything, I want a game to scratch that gameplay itch that DoW2 singleplayer and Last Stand has left me. As much tactics as there can be with just 1-4 units. Even just getting a more powerful version of an otherwise identical weapon as loot felt good because it changed your tactical emphasis from one mission to another

Well THQ is dead and SEGA owns Relic now so hopefully SEGA has Relic work on DoW 3 after they're doing doing stuff with Company of Heroes 2.

Tako

Finally back, freaking girls we're such a hassle to take care of. With all the complements,flirting, Frozen Yogurt and constant judging of others outfits. I'd rather talk about waifus and video games, but judging other people was pretty fun. The narratives they came up with were ridiculous, and I nearly died laughing a couple times.

Man I kinda want an Amiibo now.
Close, it's like a draenei and a goat mixed together.

He makes a weird goat alien noise when you click on him in the game.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4oR1lGjbr0
That's kind of adorable and slightly unsettling
Finally back, freaking girls we're such a hassle to take care of. With all the complements,flirting, Frozen Yogurt and constant judging of others outfits. I'd rather talk about waifus and video games, but judging other people was pretty fun. The narratives they came up with were ridiculous, and I nearly died laughing a couple times.

Tell us about the girl lore

Zenfalcia

The Binding of Isaac.

I've been playing a mixture of games, but Rebirth is the only thing that I play everyday. I have to kick my addiction to beat all of the RPGs that I'm playing to beat.

Good choice. Rebirth or original?

well.. it's going to be hard since most rpgs are lengthy. As long as you have fun it's ok, right?

Sounds like you had fun and didn't die. Conglaturations.

Judging people seems to be quite hard. I wouldn't wanna do it since its hard to make up my mind. I think I would have died if I was the only man in that group.

Oberon

Banned

I think the only reason we don't do that, is because we don't see each other, except from the selfies from time to time

Judging people seems to be quite hard. I wouldn't wanna do it since its hard to make up my mind. I think I would have died if I was the only man in that group.

I can handle girls talking about girl stuff, but I can't handle when they talk about fellations

So I face a dilemma here. Do I buy SMT4 off the eShop digital for 15 bucks or do I go to the store and just pick up a new copy because digital for handhelds feels weird.

Tako

Tell us about the girl lore

Women like to judge other people by outfits and make back stories for them. They love gawking at male models. They hate having magazines and female models tell them what a perfect body is. They hate when guys don't understand that they don't want to be bothered and used me as the fake boyfriend. They love having a guy around to lug all the shopping bags. They also helped me pick out some perfect outfits for the season. They love teasing me when they bragged me into certain lingerie stores and saying this would look perfect on my girlfriend. And you know boy talk and then stuff about cramps..eh normal stuff

Women like to judge other people by outfits and make back stories for them. They love gawking at male models. They hate having magazines and female models tell them what a perfect body is. They hate when guys don't understand that they don't want to be bothered and used me as the fake boyfriend. They love having a guy around to lug all the shopping bags. They also helped me pick out some perfect outfits for the season. They love teasing me when they bragged me into certain lingerie stores and saying this would look perfect on my girlfriend. And you know boy talk and then stuff about cramps..eh normal stuff
So did they talk about ANYTHING interesting?

Also I wanna make a sitcom with actual nerds, not the bullshit thats the big bang theory.

Zenfalcia

So I face a dilemma here. Do I buy SMT4 off the eShop digital for 15 bucks or do I go to the store and just pick up a new copy because digital for handhelds feels weird.

I actually love digital on handhelds. It means you carry less cartriges and can have a large library all on your 3ds. On the other hand you'll have to keep it forever and can't sell or trade it.

Also digital usually have sales, unlike the physical versions.

I can handle girls talking about girl stuff, but I can't handle when they talk about fellations
That sounds terrible... Why would they talk about that near you?
Interesting. That makes sense.

I actually love digital on handhelds. It means you carry less cartriges and can have a large library all on your 3ds. On the other hand you'll have to keep it forever and can't sell or trade it.

Also digital usually have sales, unlike the physical versions.

My main issue with buying it digital is that I know that new 3DS is coming and I won't be able to transfer it over to that.

Zenfalcia

My main issue with buying it digital is that I know that new 3DS is coming and I won't be able to transfer it over to that.

Actually i did some research and it looks like yiu can transfer data across different 3ds through some data transfer method on the 3ds. There's instructions on the nintendo site somewhere. I think it'll work on the new 3ds as well?

Actually i did some research and it looks like yiu can transfer data across different 3ds through some data transfer method on the 3ds. There's instructions on the nintendo site somewhere. I think it'll work on the new 3ds as well?

Oh really?

Well then, this may change things.

Oberon

Banned
That sounds terrible... Why would they talk about that near you?
Interesting. That makes sense.

It was during world aids day, and it was during lunch.
( and when I tried to add somthing to the conversation, I got called a pervert)
I don't want to go to much into details, but it ended with me walking away, mad.

You can't transfer your games to the N3DS? Why not?

Top Bottom