• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Shackzam

We all have something we push too hard

WATCH IPPO GUUUUYYYYSSSS!!!!
tumblr_n31r23eKyy1tsxsz1o8_500.gif

I already added it to Banana's year of RPGs. I pick it up, next time it goes on sale.

You should play Persona 1 first. P2 is heavily connected to it.
I also recommend this, I really liked P2 a lot more because I played P1 first
It seems that TB DX is half off on steam, unless there's something I don't know about.
Ah never mind then, I guess it was the original one that was free or something. Or maybe I'm just crazy

Kinda had a funny realization. The two anime shows I watched this year could not be more different.

Monster and Kill La Kill

Both are great in their special way

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I was totally going to watch Gintama until I pulled it up on Crunchy Roll and it had Episode 260 at the top. More NOPE than the biggest spider monster.

Shackzam

Okay for the tie breaker between Tiny Barbarian and Volgarr is, which one has the better soundtrack? I'm leaning towards TB

I don't know why a great, non-sequential show having lots of episodes is bad.

If I can cherry pick just the five best episodes and watch them without the whole thing falling apart, I might do that.

But youre all ok with watching all of Ippo.

Nah, I've literally only watched the major fights from Ippo and skipped the entire actual anime. I feel like watching the episodes would ruin it for me, if anything.

Top Bottom