• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

To the people who added me on PSN:

First, I share Archgan12 with my brother so it will only be me half the time. Secondly, we made a new PSN, Archgan96, that I also share with my brother. I will probably be using this one more because I have PS+ on it. I'm going to add both to the doc.

PS: Sorry AngryCanadian, accidentally deleted your invite.
Not a problem. Next time I'm on my ps3 I'll send them again.

Yukiko is pretty popular outside of this thread.

If you're talking about visual design then yeah, I like it. However, I also really like Yukiko's.

I don't know..I basically just live in this thread.

Not sure people who like Yukiko can even be considered "people".

jokes mang
I know right? They're almost like livestock.
Nah I love you Zed <3

That's why this is BestGaf, not the nuclear wasteland outside of this thread.

She played chie once.
Well that's good enough for me. Steak isn't for everyone.

I got distracted by P2 for a while there. Ohhhhhh man. I love recurring musical theme ah tell ya hwut.

So what's going on where what are we talking about

On a pure visual aspect, I really don't like Chie's design, on where I love Marie's and Risette's.

IDGAF about personality, because I'm never going to beat that game.

I don't find Yukiko that bad. I don't think she's great by any means, but I find her way more tolerable than Marie. She's also tied with Naoto in terms of my dislike. Basically, Chie and Rise are the only 2 females I like in P4. Oh wait, 3 girls including Nanako.

I don't know..I basically just live in this thread.

You shouldn't spend all your time in here. Despite what people in this thread say, GAF is great place to converse. You should check out other threads as well.

I heard she's really popular in Japan. Or maybe it was Australia? One of those countries where it's always opposite day.

She and Naoto are really popular in Japan.

I don't find Yukiko that bad. I don't think she's great by any means, but I find her way more tolerable than Marie. She's also tied with Naoto in terms of my dislike. Basically, Chie and Rise are the only 2 females I like in P4. Oh wait, 3 girls including Nanako.

You shouldn't spend all your time in here. Despite what people in this thread say, GAF is great place to converse. You should check out other threads as well.

She and Naoto are really popular in Japan.

I mean I occasionally lurk in OT in the mornings, but I usually never find a thread that catches my attention.

Shoot I need to work on it. I still haven't finished the
Shadow Maya
boss fight. I don't hear an overall musical theme tho.

How fucked up/appropriate is it that I beat her with
fire and water fusion spells
? Also pay attention to the overworld music. Actually remake music is different so it might not even be that same for you I keep forgetting that.

How fucked up/appropriate is it that I beat her with
fire and water fusion spells
? Also pay attention to the overworld music. Actually remake music is different so it might not even be that same for you I keep forgetting that.
Your an awful human being Joose... I recently looked at the PSP version in the Gamespot review and saw that the combat system is completely broken due to the fact that you can see the turn order. I can't see that in the original. It was completely balanced like that. No wonder why people found it super easy.

360pages

I wish there was a brain spider I can put into my ear so it can bite my brain and make more wrinkles out of my head to make me smarter. That way I can get over of my writing block...

Aw jeez..I gotta go out and be social besides talking to you nerds.

^I've gonna be honest and say this is the first community I've come across where I just kinda fit in.
Just eat grilled steak with them and youll be instant friends. Either that or start solving a murder mystery.

Don't cry when they reject you.

Of course not. No one could bring the hype like we do.
I cry when I don't get rejected.

Tears of joy

Just eat grilled steak with them and youll be instant friends. Either that or start solving a murder mystery.
I know right?

If Persona taught me anything it's that Steak will solve anything, except murder mysteries and once a girl tells you she loves you then you never speak again.

I cry when I don't get rejected.

Tears of joy

I know right?

If Persona taught me anything it's that Steak will solve anything, except murder mysteries and once a girl tells you she loves you then you never speak again.
Dont forget they were eating beef bowls when they solved the mystery.

Your an awful human being Joose... I recently looked at the PSP version in the Gamespot review and saw that the combat system is completely broken due to the fact that you can see the turn order. I can't see that in the original. It was completely balanced like that. No wonder why people found it super easy.
Wait you can't see when your party members will attack in the original?
I wish there was a brain spider I can put into my ear so it can bite my brain and make more wrinkles out of my head to make me smarter. That way I can get over of my writing block...
Please never bring up spiders and brains in the same sentence again.
Naw it's fine, but that's a horrific thought

No, you can. You can't see what order the enemy attacks in, though.

You can see the order of attacks in the strategy menu, but I've never seen when an enemy will attack.

It breaks the game into easy mode I tell you.

Ah alright I thought you couldn't see anyone's order. It doesn't really tell you which enemy will attack, just when. Most of the time it doesn't really make a difference since they can get an attack out before you kill them anyways.

Top Bottom