• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Ah alright I thought you couldn't see anyone's order. It doesn't really tell you which enemy will attack, just when. Most of the time it doesn't really make a difference since they can get an attack out before you kill them anyways.

Seeing the order of attack isn't what makes it so easy. It's that the enemies and bosses aren't that tough and that multi-target fusion spells are OP as hell.

You can see that in P3 and P4 as well though can't you? Or are those games not comparable combatwise?

In P3 you can, but in P4 you can only see whose turn will be next.

Jman014

I wish there was a brain spider I can put into my ear so it can bite my brain and make more wrinkles out of my head to make me smarter. That way I can get over of my writing block...

Fascinating but at the same time

legend-korra.png

Sorry about the writing block, mate.

Seeing the order of attack isn't what makes it so easy. It's that the enemies and bosses aren't that tough and that multi-target fusion spells are OP as hell.
Maybe a little. I just remember the exploit Goodwil talked about where you can make everyone defend before the enemy attacks.

Anyways I really like how the Joker's theme has tons of incomplete cadences.

You all talkin about long series shows?

The only show that I can watch from season 1 - end and not bitch about length is Law and Order, OG Law and Order.

Criminal intent can suck it.

SVU is too... Made for TV. Benson and the other dude ham it the fuck up.

Jman014

The only show that I can watch from season 1 - end and not bitch about length is Law and Order, OG Law and Order.

Oh man I love both Law and Order and SVU. I used to watch Criminal Intent but I lost interest. Law and Order marathons ftw.

Fusion spells are still strong in P2 EP, but at least the enemies aren't complete pushovers.
I'll be sure to post about how much it's kicking my ass
Maybe a little. I just remember the exploit Goodwil talked about where you can make everyone defend before the enemy attacks.

Man I wanna check out the original theme now but I'm afraid of running into spoilers while looking for it. I'll just try to remember to do it once I finish

Xiraiya

SVU is great for what it is, actually just started Criminal Intent with Beloved the other day after years of ignoring it, it's surprisingly good so far.

I've never heard of this exploit. How does it work?

I'll be sure to post about how much it's kicking my ass

I might be exaggerating the difficulty of P2 EP. It's not extremely difficult. It is the hardest Persona game, though. Some of those bosses, man...

What toppings do you like on your pizza?

Pineapples, ham, and bacon. Fight me.

At the last turn before the enemy attacks just cancel and make everyone defend and it makes everyone guards instantly. Sure it sacrafices a turn, but guarding instantly is super broken since the battle system wasn't made for someone to see the turn order.

At the last turn before the enemy attacks just cancel and make everyone defend and it makes everyone guards instantly. Sure it sacrafices a turn, but guarding instantly is super broken since the battle system wasn't made for someone to see the turn order.

Haha, seriously? That's so broken. The game's even easier than I thought it was. Man, I wish I had known that while playing EP. Would have made it a lot easier.

What do you mean? It plays everytime you meet him. Here it is if you want it. It doesn't spoiler the Joker anyways. I think that its one that didn't change in the remake right?
All the songs change in remake. It's the same song, but they change it so it sounds new if that makes sense.

I might be exaggerating the difficulty of P2 EP. It's not extremely difficult. It is the hardest Persona game, though. Some of those bosses, man...
You hit O to cancel out of your orders and then block. Also I'll be super disappointed if I don't have some kind of trouble because then that means future Persona games will be a cake walk
What toppings are do you like on your pizza?
Pineapple, always

You hit O to cancel out of your orders and then block. Also I'll be super disappointed if I don't have some kind of trouble because then that means future Persona games will be a cake walk

The way I would rank the Persona games in terms of difficulty would be:

P2 EP > P3 FES > P1 > P4 > P3P > P4G = P2 IS

It won't be a cake walk. At least not P2 EP and P3 FES

Shackzam

Black out god is the most mind bending thing I have ever experienced. My mind has been sent to the fifth dimension and I saw a giant head of Liam-senpai telling me to git gud, while Woolie held the blackout acceptance ceremony, making me a god amongst men in the mortal world. I came back feeling my mind had been busted wide open with the enlightening fist of rage. I don't know what to do with myself.
Overall it was an average energy with a cool ass name.

Oh man....well, at least I know what to expect now. Also I'm doing P3P instead of FES, I'll watch The Answer on youtube after

Yeah, if you want challenge you're going to have to look into other MegaTen games. By the way, I highly suggest you play P3 FES first. It's the proper way to experience P3 on your first playthrough. After that there's really no need.

ultimax

Black out god is the most mind bending thing I have ever experienced. My mind has been sent to the fifth dimension and I saw a giant head of Liam-senpai telling me to git gud, while Woolie held the blackout acceptance ceremony, making me a god amongst men in the mortal world. I came back feeling my mind had been busted wide open with the enlightening fist of rage. I don't know what to do with myself.
Overall it was an average energy with a cool ass name.
Now you must defeat God in ultimax and tell him to git gud, while sending the whole universe to the shadow realm

There are so many questions I have tho... Why can the P3 cast have personas? The game just says they are chosen, but never really explains it. P1, P4 and P2's Persona explainations makes sense except for P3.

I don't remember it clearly, but I'm pretty sure it's something like
people who can stay awake during the dark hour have the potential to awaken their Personas.

Matt:whats the name of the game from Kingdom hearts with the white hair whos name is like Rikku from ffX?
Liam:Riku?
Matt: no thats not it...

Top Bottom