• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Just did chapter 7 in Bayo 2.
So you start off with a cool ass underwater fight with a demon mantra, then you get eaten by another, then you fight some demons while pulled ring red orbs that totally isn't similar to DMC in no way ever, then the 2nd Masked Lumen fight just happens and it is fucking glorious. AND EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHO IT IS, THEY'RE SPELLING SUBTLY LIKE THIS

Oh, I also have all the techniques except charged shot. Is that shit as it sounds? It sounds shit.

Okingjrr

Look at all these thirsty motherfuckers.
I need your help, BestGAF. I have two options in front of me and I'm honestly at a loss for which to choose.

A. I go a city over, hang out and drink with a bunch of people then have confirmed sex with a moderately attractive girl.

Or.

B. I stay home, play Mario Kart 8 and marathon Monster with a friend.

Help me choose.

Go with A tho.

HE BACK

Probably late

RaptorJesus.gif

Time to marathon all of his videos.

croten

Just did chapter 7 in Bayo 2.
So you start off with a cool ass underwater fight with a demon mantra, then you get eaten by another, then you fight some demons while pulled ring red orbs that totally isn't similar to DMC in no way ever, then the 2nd Masked Lumen fight just happens and it is fucking glorious. AND EVEN THOUGH I KNOW WHO IT IS, THEY'RE SPELLING SUBTLY LIKE THIS

Oh, I also have all the techniques except charged shot. Is that shit as it sounds? It sounds shit.

It's not great.

croten

So apparently a friend of mine who is studying abroad in America got shot last night.
Get you're shit sorted America

Okay so since people are talking about Bayo let me ask a DMC thing. Is there a properway to use charge attacks for Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh? Like do you do dodge offset with those too or do you use charges while they're knocked down and time them?
So apparently a friend of mine who is studying abroad in America got shot last night.
Get you're shit sorted America

Oh shit I'm sorry man, is he alright?

croten

Okay so since people are talking about Bayo let me ask a DMC thing. Is there a properway to use charge attacks for Ifrit/Beowulf/Gilgamesh? Like do you do dodge offset with those too or do you use charges while they're knocked down and time them?

Just time it right, only charge when you have an opening.

croten

Oh shit I'm sorry man, is he alright?

I think so, it was a ricochet shot so the bullet didn't do much damage but he spent the night in A&E.

Xiraiya

It just seems like basic, logical common sense that guns should only be legal on farms and for hunting purposes and that's basically it (Aside from the obvious law enforcement)

It just seems like basic, logical common sense that guns should only be legal on farms and for hunting purposes and that's basically it (Aside from the obvious law enforcement)
That would make sense, but there is a lot of money in guns, and those who make money off of guns have created the perpetual fear that you need a gun to protect yourself.

That would make sense, but there is a lot of money in guns, and those who make money off of guns have created the perpetual fear that you need a gun to protect yourself.

The saddest thing I found was that it's multitudes cheaper to own a shotgun for home defense than it is to pay for Slomin shield or other security home defense solutions.

Top Bottom