• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

tumblr_nhiageEqxp1sycuvlo2_r1_500.gif

I kind of hate drinking with some of my friends. Especially some of the girls who know they are light weights yet they take wayyyy too many shots.

Shit is not cool

Finally got around to starting tales of hearts R. Not a fan of Kor's voice and his nipples are weak. 0/10 worst protagonist
jokes, I'm literally 6 minutes in and cannot judge anything

I need your help, BestGAF. I have two options in front of me and I'm honestly at a loss for which to choose.

A. I go a city over, hang out and drink with a bunch of people then have confirmed sex with a moderately attractive girl.

Or.

B. I stay home, play Mario Kart 8 and marathon Monster with a friend.

Help me choose.

I need your help, BestGAF. I have two options in front of me and I'm honestly at a loss for which to choose.

A. I go a city over, hang out and drink with a bunch of people then have confirmed sex with a moderately attractive girl.

Or.

Help me choose.
I'd choose B. Monster and Mario Kart is great.

croten

Or.

Help me choose.

I'd say vidja geams

Or.
Help me choose.
The way of the Woolie is the way of videogames over sex.

But really, think about what you care about more. I dunno what other advice to give.

Tako

Or.

Help me choose.

Considering how much a big dick G you are I'll go A. A for A-a-ron

Oberon

Banned

Or.

Help me choose.

What sort of socks is the girl wearing?

Phil T. Casual

Neo Member

Or.

Help me choose.

Option a bruh

Edit: Do both actually, bring over your friend and have sex while playing drunken mario cart then watch monster while in post coital bliss

Or.

Help me choose.

Don't be Woolie choose A

ultimax

Or.

Help me choose.
A

Squishy3

Get completely lost and be unable to find your way with your shitty map like in the actual, real city! Perfect immersion!

I agree. It's not necessarily that the overworld itself is poorly designed (I do find it to be a mess visually, but that's a different subject), but the terrible map and the far too frequent and poorly placed enemy encounters (which block your path and don't have 100% escape rate, even if you're far higher leveled than they are) basically destroyed even the slightest amount of enjoyment I got of the game the second time I picked it back up.

I really enjoyed everything else about the game, which is why I'm planning on going back. I just really hate every moment I'm outside of a city/location.
I understand the distinction you make between the two.
This is why you do the trick where you store the strongest demon you have in streetpass before starting NG+ and then taking it back out after you start your new game, ensuring you can destroy everything early on with that one while you're stuck with the meh ones you have in the beginning until you have the money to take stuff out of the compendium.

Beloved

Or.

Help me choose.

B. Always B.

I'm always going to choose videogames over sex because the worst videogame is never as bad as the worst sex.

Trust me people. You don't want bad sex.

Top Bottom