• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

By the way since a few people seem to be playing/will be playing Transistor, this probably won't matter to most people, but watch out for the retarded Video Card check, it's a bit bullshit and it won't let you play the game if you don't pass it (Even when it runs just fine).

Anyway you can skip the Video Card check.

1. Right click Transistor in the Steam Library
2. Properties -> Set Launch Options...
3. /SkipVideoCardTest=true
4. Hit ok and run the game

That would make sense, but there is a lot of money in guns, and those who make money off of guns have created the perpetual fear that you need a gun to protect yourself.
Well we don't have guns in prison, we forced everyone to give them up and they were eventually much happier for it.

By the way since a few people seem to be playing/will be playing Transistor, this probably won't matter to most people, but watch out for the retarded Video Card check, it's a bit bullshit and it won't let you play the game if you don't pass it (Even when it runs just fine).

Anyway you can skip the Video Card check.

Will it not let you play if your card is lower than recommended?

Tako

The saddest thing I found was that it's multitudes cheaper to own a shotgun for home defense than it is to pay for Slomin shield or other security home defense solutions.
My father owns multiple firearms for protection. And since I'm in Texas i got so used to seeing firearms in cars,or dressers and purses. Like I remember once after school a buddy wanted to go and shout skeet so all we did was drive out to the back roads jumped out and started shooting, no repercussions at all

My father oows multiple firearms for protection. And since I'm in Texas i got so used to seeing firearms in cars,or dressers and purses. Like I remember once after school a buddy wanted to go and shout skeet so all we did was drive out to the back roads jumped out and started shooting, no repercussions at all

I hope he doesn't keep them laying around. The motivated person/people will try to steal them.

Gun ownership in the south is baffling and scary, coming from a person who lives in the Northeast.

Tako

I hope he doesn't keep them laying around. The motivated person/people will try to steal them.

Gun ownership in the south is baffling and scary, coming from a person who lives in the Northeast.
We had a gun locker. Another tale I remember this one girl went hunting during the weekend and she forgot her rifle and pistol in her truck and the school was doing a drug sweep in the parking lot and they noticed her guns and just gave her a little slap on the wrist.

Rizzi

I just woke up to the horrible realization that one of my friends is actually a horrible human being when she casually sent me a text about how she cheated on her girlfriend and complained that the person she cheated on her girlfriend with told her girlfriend.
What the fuck even.

Xiraiya

I just woke up to the horrible realization that one of my friends is actually a horrible human being when she casually sent me a text about how she cheated on her girlfriend and complained that the person she cheated on her girlfriend with told her girlfriend.
What the fuck even.

That's not great.

croten

Everything that isn't war chief hunting in shadows of mordor is awful.

Pretty much but that mechanic itself is amazing enough to carry the game. A pity it's piss easy though, I really hope if they make DLC it ramps it up to 11. Hell Dragons Dogma got hard mode DLC why cant this?

Pretty much but that mechanic itself is amazing enough to carry the game. A pity it's piss easy though, I really hope if they make DLC it ramps it up to 11. Hell Dragons Dogma got hard mode DLC why cant this?
I've never seen a mechanic carry a game this hard before. Too bad branding ruins it.

Beloved

What the fuck even.

Realizations like that are really, really shit.

croten

I've never seen a mechanic carry a game this hard before. Too bad branding ruins it.

I can't wait for the inevitable sequel/Spiritual successor. I want to see that mechanic perfected so hard. I want to have just one of the chieftens constantly come back again and again, constantly getting better and better as I do. Pretty much a make-your-own vergil

Spiderman 2's web slinging
I haven't played that game in like 10 years so I'm still going with mordor

I can't wait for the inevitable sequel/Spiritual successor. I want to see that mechanic perfected so hard. I want to have just one of the chieftens constantly come back again and again, constantly getting better and better as I do. Pretty much a make-your-own vergil
Yea I hope it's a thief 1 to thief 2 situation

Yo goodwill did you gift me transistor?
I dunno which one is the one you send it to, do I use the name I logged in with.
ive never used steam

Beloved

tumblr_nhhjzajA6O1shevqao1_1280.png

I...I'd play it.

I think the two big DLC bosses are more consistently good fights. O&S has the potential to be spectacular, but it also has the potential to be absolute rubbish, depending on the RNG. The two hardest bosses from the DLC aren't completely immune to bad RNG making the fights bad, but both having a vastly larger range of individual moves makes it a lot less likely.

My first O&S fight was actually pretty weak sauce. (Smough got his fat ass stuck on a pillar and never really joined the fight. Ornstein just spammed his really predictable and not particular good dashing lunge attack.) I've had some much better ones since then, though frankly if you want the fight to not suck you should probably always kill Smough first. Super Smough is actually not a very good boss in and of himself.

Top Bottom