• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

P4 is already disgustingly easy tho

SP is a huge issue in the early to midgame IIRC though, I'd rather have the game be harder and not have to deal with that. I'm pretty good with managing my items but it's not the most fun part about an RPG, just don't give me enough for me to spam items everywhere and I'm good, I don't like having to go back to heal every second because I only have one SP recovery item.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
SP is a huge issue in the early to midgame IIRC though, I'd rather have the game be harder and not have to deal with that. I'm pretty good with managing my items but it's not the most fun part about an RPG, just don't give me enough for me to spam items everywhere and I'm good, I don't like having to go back to heal every second because I only have one SP recovery item.

I kind of broke P4 with my playstyle.

I'd level up my MC once per floor by grinding, and I'd make it to the boss door all in one day. then I would save at the door, rest, come back and beat it the next day.

10 levels is usually enough to beat the boss, at least in my playthrough on normal.

My friend feels the need to sign on Skype and tell me he bought a Wii U, Smash and Bayo 2 and then proceeds to boot up Payday 2.

What a dick.

ultimax

The thing is, in P4G it's pretty easy to just abuse that dungeon rescue system thing and just get unlimited SP. As you get farther you'll just have more money in the game, and the price gets cheaper if you do that shitty fox social link

The thing is, in P4G it's pretty easy to just abuse that dungeon rescue system thing and just get unlimited SP. As you get farther you'll just have more money in the game, and the price gets cheaper if you do that shitty fox social link

Never played P4G, so I don't know.

Talk of SP reminded me of a gripe I have with SMT IV. To anyone that's played it(is playing it), is it me or are physical demons completely useless because physical spells require SP and not HP? They never have the SP pool to actually use more than 5 spells wihout being out, which leads me to never create one.

I quickly abandoned them so maybe there's something I'm missing here?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm on a binge session with visual novels. I just ordered 999 and Ghost Trick, and I bought sweet fuse today.

I bought Steins;Gate on PC, but its so fucking long. Is it really all that different from the show, which I own on BR?

Zenfalcia

I'm on a binge session with visual novels. I just ordered 999 and Ghost Trick, and I bought sweet fuse today.

I bought Steins;Gate on PC, but its so fucking long. Is it really all that different from the show, which I own on BR?

Woof.. do you plan on 100%ing any of them? Because that'll take a while...

Talk of SP reminded me of a gripe I have with SMT IV. To anyone that's played it(is playing it), is it me or are physical demons completely useless because physical spells require SP and not HP? They never have the SP pool to actually use more than 5 spells wihout being out, which leads me to never create one.

Physical damage does significantly more than magic does from what I've played of it. It also helps to have SP drain as one of their skills and plenty of SP items to restore it. I find it more balanced than Persona 4 where SP is king until a certain point where physical just wrecks everything.

As the MC though, stick to magic. I usually keep my teams balenced with 3 Magic and 1 Physical user. Though one of my magic users can also heal (as well as the MC) while one of my other magic users can also do physical.

They are a lot more useful when you have the party mp restore app, but until then they're not that great.

Ghost Trick isn't a VN fyi.
Ghost Trick is so fucking good you guys

Zen I'll get you an avatar soon. I'll let you use PG's.
I can't beleive you don't get full hp/sp when you level. It kes grinding a lot more annoying.
The whole game is based around SP conservation. It's how they limit your ability to grind.
Don't forget the mounds of thermal paste on your CPU. You can never have too much thermal paste.
Too much is bad tho
Ghost Trick isn't a VN fyi.
Ghost Trick is so fucking good you guys
Ghost Trick fucking rocks.

Shackzam

It's fucking terrible. It's my destiny because I played it for 88 hours and every minute after level 30 was just me saying to myself "this is fucking terrible"

Same, I left after grinding for so long as a level 27. Fuck that game is the worst kind of addiction, I hated almost every minute of playing it. There are only a few things that I can remember about Destiny that are actually good and that's usually with another person.

EDIT: Didn't realize you were talking about another game, I guess it was my destiny to make this mistake.

It's fucking terrible. It's my destiny because I played it for 88 hours and every minute after level 30 was just me saying to myself "this is fucking terrible"

I preordered it.. and played less than an hour of it.. ;_;

I watched some gameplay of it right when it came out and was in full hype mode, and it just looked like garbage.

Not like Dynasty Warriors garbage that is kinda fun, but just like..bad garbage.

I preordered it.. and played less than an hour of it.. ;_;

I preordered it too, still salty about how much they lied about all the content in that game. Remember reading an article on IGN with the game having like 15 heists in the game. The base game ended up having like 6 and 3 of them were reskins

Zenfalcia

Zen I'll get you an avatar soon. I'll let you use PG's.
The whole game is based around SP conservation. It's how they limit your ability to grind.

I suppose it was working like the tired system.. oh well.
I watched some gameplay of it right when it came out and was in full hype mode, and it just looked like garbage.

Not like Dynasty Warriors garbage that is kinda fun, but just like..bad garbage.

Same, i really liked the first one and was even more excited for a new one.
I preordered it too, still salty about how much they lied about all the content in that game. Remember reading an article on IGN with the game having like 15 heists in the game. The base game ended up having like 6 and 3 of them were reskins

Well.. at least we still have the good old payday 1 to play.

I suppose it was working like the tired system.. oh well..
Basically. SP limits you there too, but not as much. Once you get a certain party member you just need money to offset your SP need btw.

I always grinded until every party member ran out of SP entirely. Ended up having a lot of empty days since I didn't find every social link,

Zenfalcia

Basically. SP limits you there too, but not as much. Once you get a certain party member you just need money to offset your SP need btw.

I always grinded until every party member ran out of SP entirely. Ended up having a lot of empty days since I didn't find every social link,

Ok, thats good to know.

that sucks. Wasting days not doing any social links..
I never played Payday 1 either..is it on PC? I never bothered to check.

it's on steam.
Yes, it's a dumb coop shooter were you slaughter cops

Dumb fun.

Top Bottom