• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Mathaou

legacy of cane
My computer is so bad It runs HL2 on low settings.

And I wouldn't even know where to begin when building a computer. Might just buy one, easier.

Zenfalcia

And I wouldn't even know where to begin when building a computer. Might just buy one, easier.

It's quite easy. Just think of putting ikea furniture together, except each piece is a couple hundred dollars each, and some parts can shock you or be horribly damaged forever.

As long as you aren't a huge fucking nerd like the rest of us who need top graphics for everything and 60 fps, just an above average computer would suit your gaming needs. At least until next gen goes in full swing, then everyone is gonna want a 970.

More then what they already do.

How do I navigate the graveyard?

I just killed the demon underground where it was guarding a ring but idk where next to go.

There is a ton of shit in the graveyard honestly just keep track of where you've been and grab everything. You're going to die if you're not at a high soul level already.

Be sure to get the bass cannon..so you can initiate phase one

Dude, building a PC is a more valuable life experience than learning how to drive.

It's not that hard to build one compared to how it was in the 90s, and you'll have a better understanding of how each part works that way.

Speaking of sports. Did anyone pick either of the other sports clubs to join in P3, or did everyone choose Kendo.

I chose Kendo when I played a little of P3P but I stopped and decided to play FES first. In fact I might stream my first time with the game this coming week for any of you shitlords that wanna watch it. :x

Dude, building a PC is a more valuable life experience than learning how to drive.

It's not that hard to build one compared to how it was in the 90s, and you'll have a better understanding of how each part works that way.

Basically this, my cousin who lives in Las Vegas basically told me they are begging people to come out there and do computer repair and build computers for people because all the old ass people who like gambling have no idea how to work technology and can't look at the spreadsheets and shit anymore.

Speaking of sports. Did anyone pick either of the other sports clubs to join in P3, or did everyone choose Kendo.

I picked track, but I don't think it matters either way. Like Kou and Daisuke in P4.

Also, I wish I could have joined the sports team from FeMCs route. The girl you meet in the looks like the perfect waifu

Also, as far as monitors go, I have a 1920x1080 PC monitor as my primary, and then a TV as my second monitor. Thing is though the TV's aspect ratio is 16:10, so it only goes up to 1680x1050 unless I use HDMI to force 1080, but it doesn't fill the whole screen that way (plus the image through HDMI ends up looking super muddied).

It also affects my games as they still fill the whole screen, but even widescreen resolutions are stretched slightly vertically. At least I can still switch to a 4:3 ratio for old games and nothing looks weird on there.

Yeah it's just your PC can't touch anything or else it'll fry, and you can't touch anything or else you'll fry the PC parts, you can't touch the PC either because frying.

Don't forget the mounds of thermal paste on your CPU. You can never have too much thermal paste.

Gamer Y

So what's been going on today frienders? Anything interesting?
I found some of the assets from the original fanimation I was going to do for the Best Friends. It was from One Late Night. Though I deleted the storyboard for it, so it's just a bunch of backgrounds and audio. Anything interesting on your end?

Tako

I got super fucking drunk and yucked it up on here before passing out.

It was really funny because I was right there with you. But I got some new games on steam, got an interview for a new job. And I'm looking at some new pc because I want to upgrade

Yeah it's just your PC can't touch anything or else it'll fry, and you can't touch anything or else you'll fry the PC parts, you can't touch the PC either because frying.
For real though, keeping yourself grounded to avoid electrostatic discharge isn't as hard or scary as you'd think.

It was really funny because I was right there with you. But I got some new games on steam, got an interview for a new job. And I'm looking at some new pc because I want to upgrade

I played drunken Scrabble.

Listen here kids.

Never drink a bunch of corkscrews and then start mixing orange soda with vodka when you run out of OJ.

I know the feeling.
Did you vomit?
I would've liked to see that. I played a bit of prop hunt for the first time and it cemented how shit I am at PC controls.
Nah, I've only ever vomited one time and that was when I was 16 and mixed like 4 different liquors with beer..that was a hell of a night.

I usually just binge drink stay fucked up for about 3 hours then sleep it off then eat a shit ton of food.

Alfebit

Banned
I get the house to myswlf tomorrow, I guess that's cool

I know the feeling.

I got super fucking drunk and yucked it up on here before passing out.

Did you vomit?

I found some of the assets from the original fanimation I was going to do for the Best Friends. It was from One Late Night. Though I deleted the storyboard for it, so it's just a bunch of backgrounds and audio. Anything interesting on your end?

I would've liked to see that. I played a bit of prop hunt for the first time and it cemented how shit I am at PC controls.

So what's been going on today frienders? Anything interesting?

I went to Tallahassee to meet with my tutor, but instead we just walked around a park for an hour and a half and talked about our New Years Eves, she got stood up by a guy and had her ex's current gf talk smack to her but she handled it pretty well.

I also maxed out Margarets S Link in Golden for the first time today. I should be able to get all S Links maxed, all books read, and Compendium complete in this play through.

Alfebit

Banned
Been playing Transistor the last couples of hours and so far I fuckin love it.

I look forward to playing it sometime.

I went to Tallahassee to meet with my tutor, but instead we just walked around a park for an hour and a half and talked about our New Years Eves, she got stood up by a guy and had her ex's current gf talk smack to her but she handled it pretty well.

I also maxed out Margarets S Link in Golden for the first time today. I should be able to get all S Links maxed, all books read, and Compendium complete in this play through.

You in there. She totally wants your dick.

Bad drunken decision are usually the best decisions..like that one time I was drunk and hit on some dudes wife right in front of him and he didn't even give a fuck.

He was probably making the drunken decision to not care.

You in there. She totally wants your dick.
Margaret? Yeah, she totally does. It's a little creepy to be honest, I don't get what's up with Velvet Room attendants and their insatiable desire for protagodick.

Gamer Y

I'll have to work on it next, but least it's mostly together, I kept the script so it'll be easier to than the first time I worked on it.

Seeing LPs of that so my knowledge of it's controls are next to nil, is it difficult?

Alfebit

Banned
Margaret? Yeah, she totally does. It's a little creepy to be honest, I don't get what's up with Velvet Room attendants and their insatiable desire for protagodick.

No your tutor.

I'll have to work on it next, but least it's mostly together, I kept the script so it'll be easier to than the first time I worked on it.

Seeing LPs of that so my knowledge of it's controls are next to nil, is it difficult?

Sweet. Can't wait to see it.

The controls are basic kb/m controls and I don't play pc.

Top Bottom