• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Beloved

Bringing up history after losing another bowl game that isn't the national championship?

cmonsonbig.jpg

My point was that it doesn't matter since Bama is still a great team and they did well. xD I didn't expect them to be national champs this year, if they'd pulled out a win in the Sugar Bowl, I wouldn't have been surprised to see them lose the championship game. I didn't feel like we were quite as strong or as organized as last year, so I'm happy with what they did accomplish despite that.

Oh man. That can seriously put a damper on an otherwise great game. Space Marine had me all hyped up for the last boss and it was a fucking QTE.

I wasn't expecting much from the ending but I didn't expect the final boss battle to be 3 qtes that game made me do a 100 times through out the course of the game.

Good thing scores are garbage.

It get's a 6 from the nemesis system alone. If it didn't have that I would give it a 4

David cage knows everyone loves QTEs!

I had to stare at your avatar for a solid 5 seconds before a sheer look of horror crept onto my face when I realized what it was.

You've reached levels of lewd I thought impossible.

Nonstop infinite lewd.

They aren't now that I think about it. Western devs need to pick up QTE skills from Platnum and Swery.
I was about to say, the only games that come to mind that did QTE's really well and made it hype as fuck are MGR and W101..both made by Plat..Western Devs need to take notes.

My point was that it doesn't matter since Bama is still a great team and they did well. xD I didn't expect them to be national champs this year, if they'd pulled out a win in the Sugar Bowl, I wouldn't have been surprised to see them lose the championship game. I didn't feel like we were quite as strong or as organized as last year, so I'm happy with what they did accomplish despite that.

I know, I'm just joking around with you lol. They clearly weren't the team they were last year, and even last year they weren't that great. Amari Cooper was the biggest reason they were as good as they were this year.

That new Boxing video really makes me want to finally watch Ippo...

Enjoy the greatest anime ever made.

Zenfalcia

I had to stare at your avatar for a solid 5 seconds before a sheer look of horror crept onto my face when I realized what it was.

You've reached levels of lewd I thought impossible.

Nonstop infinite lewd.

Funny thing is i planned to use this eventually, but looks like pg beat me to the punch.

You guys didn't like nuzlocke? I actually enjoyed it a lot. I never got to watch the stream tho
It got a lot of bad lipservice around here. The middle was rough, but the start and stream are prudy gud.
I thought that part was hilarious.
She was walking at a normal brisk pace and she's going like 50mph, it was amazing.
It was during an actualy hype serious part, I didn't see it as humorous like the other shortcuts. I dunno.

All the kids love QTE's..right..

Right guys?..

RIGHT GUYS??1!

DIDN'T YOU HAVE FUN PLAYING THOSE QTE'S GUYS??!!!!

Fuck QTE's

Besides Bayo 1, Platinum is one of the few companies who does QTE really well. Korra is hit or miss though, but you could probably say that for the entire game in general.

You know what? You're right, the fact that they exist show that people are too fucking lazy to read a 5-7 paragraph essay.

Its also for the people who aren't interested in the game, but need a TL;DR to see if the game is actually any decent and worth adding to their backlog. Still a very flawed system, but sometimes understandable.

Is it me or are the Rule of Roses videos super fucking dark? I know they had trouble with brightness in the first leftover video but man its tough to see anything.

Korra is the one Plat game I've never played, I just watched the LP of it and that was good enough for me. Never watched the show either.

Haven't gotten around to finishing it yet, since I've really wanted to finish Bayo 2 first. Its about middle of the pack as far as Platinum goes. Still the best Korra/Avatar game we're probably ever gonna get.

Reviews being an objective score of quality versus scores as a general idea of if the average consumer would enjoy the game comes into play, as well as the fact quantifying an opinion is inherently flawed.

Reviews being an objective score of quality versus scores as a general idea of if the average consumer would enjoy the game comes into play, as well as the fact quantifying an opinion is inherently flawed.

The problem with that is that no game will have a fair review without some degree of bias. That's why I personally just look for LP'ers and streamers who have the same types of taste that I do and watch how they mess around in a game to form my opinion of it. Even then my opinion may still differ a bit like it did with Evil Within.

I remember being super interested in Nier leading up to its release, reading GameInformer, and then seeing it only got like a 7 killed my interest. In my defense I was a babby.
Is that the art of Pat from his girlfriend's tumblr?
Yeup.
The problem with that is that no game will have a fair review without some degree of bias. That's why I personally just look for LP'ers and streamers who have the same types of taste that I do and watch how they mess around in a game to form my opinion of it. Even then my opinion may still differ a bit like it did with Evil Within.

Nowadays, definitely. It just sucks that I used to, and other people do, use them to judge purchases. The least you can do is explain your bias though, and not just judge on the quantified value.

I don't really think it's creepy to follow their Tumblr's if you enjoy the stuff they post because that's what Tumblr is for. However, if people stalk those pages just because they're these guys's girlfriends then that's a little suspect.

Yep.. Did it take you this long to realize? or did you get a pm?

I asked Beloved the other day what you guys were talking about and she explained it to me. I've never seen it and don't care to.

Zenfalcia

I don't really think it's creepy to follow their Tumblr's if you enjoy the stuff they post because that's what Tumblr is for, but if people stalk those pages just because their these guys's girlfriends then that's a little suspect.

I asked Beloved the other day what you guys were talking about and she explained it to me. I've never seen it and don't care to.

Meh, I just wanted to see what all the hubub was about and then found the image.

I see.

edit: dped 2hard.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm so far behind on Best Friends videos thanks to the holidays that I think I'm just going to wait for the new playthroughs to start. Trying to catch up now would be a nightmare.

Top Bottom