• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Freedom Planet is pretty good!!!

tumblr_inline_miejyrgWtn1qz4rgp.gif

Also shows how some of the animation was a bit cheap at times
Uh. Um. You know you watched Kill La Kill right? It has outright tweening. A bit cheap is the understatement of the century.

I love the budget cut stuff though. I thought it was hilarious and used really well.
Except for the Satsuki CG walk.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Even though Nuzlocke was horrid, I'm glad they stuck with it. Especially for dat ending. If a playthrough becomes rough, I'd rather just get it edited down.
Everyone I had/was availible that day.

I missed the stream. Is it available anywhere?
It's fine. Mizzou kicked ass, Oregon won, and Alabama tripped over their own dick, so all in all, it was a fine day.

And this is for real, good night. Medicine is kicking in.
I'm so salty that Minnesota lost.

Uh. Um. You know you watched Kill La Kill right? It has outright tweening. A bit cheap is the understatement of the century.

I love the budget cut stuff though. I thought it was hilarious and used really well.

That took me out of an awesome action scene when I saw it

I am curious to know how much it cost to produce that show

Shackzam

Go read it if you haven't already. Made me want to play football.
I still don't like watching it tho.

Ippo made me try boxing. I'm still in the beginning fazes of boxing, but my mma friend already rocked me in a spar. Good thing I can beat his ass in da fighting games
That Ippo vid finished so quickly. Hope they have a full LP of that game.
The game is good, but it can get repetitive after playing for so long. If they were to just do Ippo and maybe another fighters fights. That would be good.

ultimax

Even though Nuzlocke was horrid, I'm glad they stuck with it. Especially for dat ending. If a playthrough becomes rough, I'd rather just get it edited down.
Everyone I had/was availible that day.
You guys didn't like nuzlocke? I actually enjoyed it a lot. I never got to watch the stream tho

The problem with LPing the older pokemon games (gen 4 and older) is that they aren't super interesting in terms of story or gameplay.

Gens 5-6 at least have a lot of story stuff that they could make fun of or whatever.

No more Pokemon LPs

Alfebit

Banned

I thought that part was hilarious.
She was walking at a normal brisk pace and she's going like 50mph, it was amazing.

Shackzam

Ah man I just found out the really good Akihiko player from japan is playing Slayer in Guilty Gear. Fuck yes, time to learn from these matches.

ultimax

The problem with LPing the older pokemon games (gen 4 and older) is that they aren't super interesting in terms of story or gameplay.

Gens 5-6 at least have a lot of story stuff that they could make fun of or whatever.

No more Pokemon LPs
Kinda unrelated, but I thought the GG playthrough of pokemon emerald was hilarious

Kill La Kill has a lot of flaws but the sense of style, over the top ridiculousness, and it being so fucking hype is what makes it great imo.

Plus there are a lot of smart little choices thrown in that I liked. They weren't much but I thought it added something to it

Top Bottom